MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment
MORMUGAO Port Trust has transmitted recent employment notice entitled as MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment. This organization is planning to appoint dedicated and brilliant candidates for filling up the vacancies of Pilot and Assistant Director. Job seekers who wish to enhance their career in this organization and meet all the essential parameters, they can apply for MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment 2017 now.
Job hunters are required to submit their filled application forms at the mentioned postal address by following underneath given procedure on or before closing date that is “23-11-2017”. Now avail all information regarding MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment 2018 from this single page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment
MORMUGAO Port Trust Vacancies:
- Assistant Director (EDP)
1. Candidates who are going to apply for MORMUGAO Port Trust Pilot Recruitment should hold a Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign going ship issued by Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
2. Those aspirants who are applying for the MORMUGAO Port Trust Assistant Director Recruitment should have:
- Degree in computer Engineering/Computer Sciences
- Degree in Maths/Statistics/ Operational Research/Economics with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Degree in Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institution.
- Age of the job seekers applying for MORMUGAO Port Trust Vacancy must be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for Assistant Director (EDP) and 40 years for Pilot.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to the reserved category candidate according to the norms of the Government of India.
Monthly Pay Scale:
Job seekers who will be appointed for the MORMUGAO Recruitment 2017 will get the attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale of Rs. 29100-54500 for Pilot and Rs.20600-46500 for Assistant Director (EDP).
Contenders will be assorted for the MORMUGAO Port Trust Jobs on the basis of their performance level in written test or Personal Interview which will be conducted by the dedicated team members of the organization.
Procedure to fill MORMUGAO Port Trust Application Form:
- Job seekers are required to go through the official website of the organization that is “mptgoa.com”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Careers” tab available in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Now press on the “download” button available in front of the ‘Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on regular basis in the scale of pay shown against each categories by direct recruitment in the Mormugao Port Trust, Headland Sada, Goa:- Sl. No. Name of the post Scale of pay No. of posts Reserved for 1 Pilot Rs.29100-54500 03 02 (OBC) 01 (SC) 2 Asst. Director (EDP) Rs.20600-46500 01 Unreserved’ link.
- Then read the advertisement very carefully.
- After that, you are required to download application form and take a print out of it.
- Now fill an application form including complete details in prescribed format.
- After that, attach all the self attested documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Finally enclose the application form in an envelope and super scribed by the “Name of the Position_________________”.
- At last send it to the mentioned postal address.
TO THE SECRETARY, MORMUGAO PORT TRUST,
HEADLAND, SADA, GOA -403804
Get Here: All Govt. Jobs by State
Last Date to Apply: 23-11-2017
Get all the information regarding MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment 2017–2018, through this Official Link. Bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com using cntrl+d to avail all the recent updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers|