MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment
MORMUGAO Port Trust has issued a notice titled as MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment 2016 to fill up the vacant post of Deputy Conservator. Eager candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can submit their application for MORMUGAO Port Trust Vacancy. To know more about MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment 2017, check out this page completely.
Check These Details Here:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification Required|
|Essential Experience||Upper Age Limitation|
|Scale Of Pay||Method Of Selection|
|Procedure of Applying For MORMUGAO Port Trust Goa Recruitment|
Applications are invited from eligible and talented candidates for filling up vacant positions. Interested candidates can apply through offline mode latest by the end date i.e. 7th December 2016. Complete details regarding this job opening are supplied in the beneath segment of this page for the convenience of job hunters which is well structured by the unit members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Deputy Conservator (HOD)
Required Qualification for MORMUGAO Port Trust Vacancies:
Interested candidates must hold a certificate of Competency as Master of foreign going ship or equivalent issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. Candidates must also have Pilot license issued by GOI.
Find Latest Jobs: Jobs by Qualification
Aspirants should have experience of 8 years either as Master of Foreign going ship or in pilotage or cumulative.
- Age of the applicants should not be above than 48 years as on 1st November 2016.
- Relaxation in age will only provided to serving employees of Mormugao Port Trust as per RSP Regulations, 2010.
MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment Notification: Read Here
Applicants who will be recruited against this job will get the pay scale of Rs. 43200-66000/- per month by the organization.
Job seekers will get appointment on Deputy Conservator (HOD) Post on the basis of their presentation in test/ interview which will be organized by the selection panel of association.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Applying Procedure for MORMUGAO Port Trust Jobs:
Candidates who match the eligibility criteria of above said post can apply by following these easy steps:
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit the official site of organization which is www.mptgoa.com
- Follow the “News/Media” section on the home page and then hit on “Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Deputy Conservator on regular basis by direct recruitment” link from the list.
- A notification in pdf file format will open on your screen; candidates need to read the complete details carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, download the application format from the notification.
- Fill the complete details in the form and attach attested copies of all relevant certificates with it.
- Cover this application in an envelope which must be super scribed with the post applied.
- At last send it to the below stated address latest by the closing date.
MORMUGAO Port Trust,
Goa – 403804
Closing Date for receipt of application: 7th December 2016
Aspirants may acquire further information by going through the Official Notification provided above. To get all the timely and updated information about MORMUGAO Port Trust Recruitment 2017 candidates must visit our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section