Madhya Pradesh Women and Child Development Department has circulated an advertisement about www.mpinfo.org Recruitment. The Application forms are invited from the capable and career oriented applicants for filling up the Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Assistant vacancies. Contenders who are willing to apply for www.mpinfo.org Recruitment 2016 must send the properly filled application form on or before the closing date that is 15th February 2016.
The entire details about Madhya Pradesh Vacancies 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below in this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Applicants must read complete details before applying for this recruitment.
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Anganwadi Worker: 06
- Anganwadi Assistant: 09
- For Anganwadi Worker: Contenders who wish to apply must have done 11th / 12th board exam or its equivalent From a Recognized Board.
- Anganwadi Assistant: Aspirants must have passed 5th class from a recognized school / board
- Age limitation of the applicants should be in between 18 years to 45 years
- Relaxation in age for the reserved category applicants will be given as per the government norms.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in qualifying exams.
Selected candidates will get the impressive salary package from the organization.
How to Apply for www.mpinfo.org Recruitment:
- Applicants who wish to apply for www.mpinfo.org Recruitment they must follow theses instruction:
- First of all applicants must go to the official website that is www.mpinfo.org
- After that select the appropriate link of the advertisement and read it completely
- Then candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must fill application form on A4 size paper.
- Aspirants have to fill complete details in application form like Post applied for., Name and Address with Telephone / Mobile No. & e-mail id., Date of Birth., Gender, Age, Qualification etc.
- Must affix a recent passport size photograph with the form and attach all the required Xerox copies of the particulars / certificates with the form
- Enclosed the complete application in an envelope i and super scribe as
“Application for the post of……..” and send to the below mentioned address:
Integrated Child Development Services office of project kesala,
itarasi, benkheri, sohagpur and babyi
Date to be kept in mind:
Closing date for the receipt of application: 15th February 2016
Note: For more details about www.mpinfo.org Recruitment 2016, you may check Official Notification keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other upcoming notifications.
You May Also Like To Check This Section