MPPSC Exam Date
Candidates are advised to strategize their preparation for Madhya Pradesh PSC upcoming examination as per the MPPSC Exam Date. Aspirants who are looking for latest government jobs in Madhya Pradesh are hereby notified that Madhya Pradesh PSC Calendar has been published by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Through MPPSC Upcoming Exam Schedule, aspirants can easily know the dates of Prelims/ Mains and Interview of various exams. Candidates can get Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Calendar through this web page.
To get MPPSC Prelims/Mains Exam Date, you can also go through the official website of commission. Aspirants who want to download MPPSC Calendar in PDF format can go through the direct link as stated below for your ease. In order to get appointed for MPPSC Vacancies, you are advised to plan their exam strategy according to MPPSC Prelims Exam Date/ MPPSC Mains Exam Date and MPPSC Interview Calendar.
Mostly, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Upcoming Exam will be organized on scheduled Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam Date. If there are any changes in MPPSC Exam Calendar then the commission will notified at a time. Contenders who want to attain MPPSC Exam Date 2018-19 directly need to scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MPPSC Exam Date
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Date:
|Name of Exam||Date of|
|Pre Exam Result||Date of Mains Exam||Mains|
|Interview Date||Final Selection Result|
|MP State Service Exam||December|
|March 2018||July 2018||October|
|MP State Forest Service Exam||December|
|March 2018||August 2018||October/|
|November 2018||December 2018|
|MP State Engineering Service Exam||January|
|April 2018||May 2018||October 2018||December 2018||January 2018||February 2019 (last week)|
|MP State Medical Service Exam||February|
MPPSC exam is mainly conducted for various posts as shown below:
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Supply Officer, Assistant Director
- Assistant Director
- Sub Collector
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO)
- Child Development Project Officer
- District Registrar
- Chief Municipal Officer (Group B)
Get Here Updated: MPPSC Study Material
How to Get Selected for MPPSC Jobs?
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is authorized to conduct examination to fill the vacant positions. With the purpose to engage eligible candidates, the commission organized various stages of selection procedure. So, candidates who are going to apply for MPPSC Recruitment can check the selection procedure details here and strategize the preparation accordingly.
- Aspirants are hereby notified that the examination organize in two stages namely the preliminary exam and the main exam.
- Firstly, applicants have to qualify in MPPSC Preliminary Exam.
- Afterwards, on the basis of pre exam marks, candidates will be called for Mains Examination. The massive number of candidates admitted to appear for the main exam is fifteen times more than the number of available vacancies.
- If candidates will also qualify in the MPPSC Mains Exam then they will be called for Interview.
- Then, final selection of appliers will be done on merit basis as prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the aspirants in Pre/ Mains and Interview.
You Can Also Check: MPPSC Model Paper
Candidates can also check MPPSC Exam Date through the link as stated above. In order to collect all updates concerning MPPSC Exam Date 2018-19, contenders are advised to visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time. Appliers can also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D and collect all information directly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MPPSC Recruitment||MPPSC Admit Card|
|MPPSC Result||MPPSC Syllabus|
|MPPSC Current Affairs||MPPSC Answer Key|
|Upcoming PSC Notification|