National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Goa has revealed an notification regarding NCAOR Recruitment. This centre has proclaimed to recruit capable and self motivated aspirants for the Shipboard Assistant and Project Technical Assistant (PTA) Vacancies. Eligible Job seeker for NCAOR Recruitment 2017 may apply by attending Interview which is going to schedule on 10-04-2017.
Highlights of Page:
|NCAOR Vacancies Detail||Selection process|
|Qualification Required||Procedure to apply|
|Age & Salary Details||Walk-in Address & Date|
From here, candidates you can acquire all relevant details about National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Recruitment which is well in structured on this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Job hunters who are willing to apply for the concerned posts are advised to follow below mention procedure to prepare Application Form.
- Shipboard Assistant
- Project Technical Assistant
Aspirants going to apply should have possessed B.Sc. in any branch of Science with first class (60% marks & above) or Diploma in Engineering from recognized university/ institute.
For the Shipboard Assistant post applicant should hold the valid Passport.
Salary Scale for NCAOR Jobs:
For Shipboard Assistant: The Corporation will pay an amount of Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + ship allowance of Rs. 100/- per day during the stay onboard.
For Project Technical Assistant: Candidate will get Rs. 25,000/- per month from the organization.
Download PDF: NCAOR Recruitment Notification
Age Limit for NCAOR Vacancy:
- Appliers should not exceed 30 years of age as on 10-04-2017.
- Upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates according to government norms.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and interview which will be carried on by the Organization itself.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to Apply for NCAOR Goa Recruitment?
Job seekers willing to apply for, they can follow below mention procedure to prepare an application form:
- Go to official website of the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research that is www.ncaor.gov.in
- On the home page, select “careers” tab given on the page.
- Press the link “Walk-in-Interview for Shipboard Assistant and Project Technical Assistant” link.
- A PDF file will be open with all the details about the posts.
- Candidates are advised to read it completely and download the application form.
- Fill it with all furnished details- name, permanent address, photograph affixed, and date of birth, qualification and experience, etc
- Now candidates must appear for Interview on below provided date, time & venue with original/ self attested certificates and documents in support of age, qualifications, photo ID card, bio data and experience certificate (if any).
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research
Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama,
Goa – 403804
Important Date & Time:
Date of Interview: 10-04-2017 at 09:00 A.M.
Check More: Goa Government Jobs
To see all the remaining details about NCAOR Recruitment 2017, you can follow official notification.
If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark www.recruitmentinboxx.com page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Post
OJAS Recruitment 2017 – ojas.gujarat.gov.in 1990 Work Asst/Inspector Jobs
NWDA Recruitment 2017 – National Water Development Agency LDC Vacancy Advt
Miranda House Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Professor Vacancies Notification
NCESS Recruitment 2017 – National Centre for Earth Science Studies PA Jobs