National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Goa has circulated a vacancy notification as NCAOR Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to recruit applicants for various vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Applicants who are meeting the eligibility criteria and want to join this organization they can apply for NCAOR Goa Recruitment. Institution is going to conduct a walk-in interview for filling up vacant posts for different projects and keen aspirants who want to get latest details regarding NCAOR Recruitment 2017 have stay in touch this page.
This Page Contains:
|Vacancy distribution||Age required|
|Qualifications for JRF||Process of selection|
|Salary structure for the post of JRF||Simple steps for apply in NCAOR|
Interested candidates have a great opportunity to work with this organization by attend the walk in interview which will be held on 21st November 2016 (Monday). At the time of interview, you need to bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents. You may get the rest information about NCAOR Vacancies though this page which is well furnished by the whole team efforts of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Posts name||Number of posts|
|Junior research fellow||06|
Appliers who are applying for National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Goa Jobs should have
- Masters Degree in Earth Science/Geology/Marine/Geology/ Marine Sciences with an aggregate of 60% marks from any recognized University/Institution and equivalent qualified with NET/GATE/INSPIRE.
- Good Knowledge of Paleoclimatology/Micropaleontology/Marine Biology/Marine Chemistry.
- Basic knowledge of microfossils preferably, siliceous and calcareous organisms.
- Knowledge of computer and experience in scientific data processing and analysis will be desirable.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Salary Details in NCAOR Goa vacancy:
Aspirants who will be successfully recruited successfully in this recruitment they will attain consolidated salary of Rs. 12, 000/- or 25,000/- with HRA per month from recruiting organization.
- Contenders who are going to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they must not exceed from 28 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates as per the Govt. of India norms.
Selection Process for JRF Notification:
Candidates have to go through the interview round that will be organized by selection committee of National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research. No T.A. /D.A. will be paid for attending the Interview. So prepared your documents and work on your bio data.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply For NCAOR Recruitment?
- Contenders who want to apply they need to visit official website of centre which is www.ncaor.gov.in
- Hit on the “Appointments” Tab which shows in the right side on the menu bar of the homepage.
- Then hit “Walk-in-interview for Junior Research Fellows” link. The PDF Format Is Open In Your Computer Screen.
- READ THE DETAILS VERY CAREFULLY.
- Afterwards download the “Format of Bio Data.DOC” format. Take a copy of it.
- Fill it neatly and carefully and bring it with relevant document and One self attested recent passport size photograph to the walk In interview venue which is mentioned below
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
At ESSO – National Centre For Antarctic And Ocean Research
Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa– 403 804
- Registration starts from: 21st November 2016 at 09:00 A.M
- Walk-in Interview: 21st November 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
Eager job hunters get the latest details of NCAOR Recruitment 2017 upcoming year through our web portal which is well designed by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also subscribe us through the mailbox to get instant updates or you can also share your query regarding information by using comment box, we will try our best to solve your problems.
NCAOR Recruitment Official Notification- Hit Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section