NCAOR invites applications from eligible and prospective candidates of Indian Nationals, for filling up Project Scientist C and Project Scientist B Positions. Through NCAOR Recruitment, National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research wants to fill 45 vacancies. To apply against NCAOR Advertisement, the applicant must fill the online application form available at ESSO- NCAOR website www.ncaor.gov.in
Applications should be submitted online in the prescribed format on or before the end date that is 14-11-2017 by 05:00 PM against NCAOR Recruitment 2017. To get complete details regarding NCAOR Recruitment 2018, you need to go through below section of this page which is prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Project Scientist C: 12 Vacancies
- Project Scientist B: 33 Vacancies
For Project Scientist C: Aspirant should possess Masters Degree in Marine Science or Marine Biology / Chemistry/Chemical Sciences etc or its equivalent or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject from a recognized university or its equivalent with atleast 60% marks in the qualifying Degree Level for NCAOR Jobs.
For Project Scientist B: Contenders must hold Masters Degree in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics / Geology / Applied Geology /Marine Geology/Marine Sciences/Earth Sciences or its equivalent or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree level.
Get More Job Options Here:
Age Limitation and Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Project Scientist C||Maximum age limit of candidates should be 40 Years.||Rs. 65000+HRA as applicable|
|Project Scientist B||Maximum age limit of candidates should be 35 Years||Rs. 55000 +HRA as applicable|
Age relaxation in case of SC / ST / OBC /PH candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms and upto 5 years for persons serving on regular basis in Government organizations/Autonomous bodies/PSUs.
Process of Selection:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview after screening of applications. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for Interview for National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research Recruitment.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Way to Fill NCAOR Online Application Form:
- To apply online against NCAOR Scientist C Recruitment, candidates first visit the official site that is www.ncaor.gov.in.
- On home page of official site press on “Careers” link.
- Follow “NCAOR/77/17” and hit “Apply Online” link.
- On next page first read the instructions carefully and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Then, fill application form with asked details in correct manner.
- Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), caste (SC/ST/OBC), experience, no objection certificates, digital signatures, photograph etc. should be uploaded along with the online application.
- The entire uploaded document should be in the form of PDF file and photograph and signature in the form of .jpg format.
- In end, to submit dully filled online application form press on “Submit” button.
- Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-11-2017
Download Official PDF: NCAOR Recruitment Advertisement
To get whole details regarding NCAOR Recruitment 2017-2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Visit the www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly for getting the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|