A vacancy notification has librated as NCAOR Recruitment 2016 by the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Goa. Job fighters are informed that the organization is going to hire skilled and talented candidates for Junior Research Fellow and Shipboard Assistant posts. Aspirants who think themselves eligible for JRF Vacancies must attend walk-in-interview at the venue motioned below. You can also follow this page to collect latest information against NCAOR Recruitment 2017 that will be update soon.
Candidates are informed that the date of venue is 31st August 2016 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM. Applying contenders must bring their all originals and attested copies of certificates on the stipulated schedule. To get more details against NCAOR Goa Recruitment that will be provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Vital Qualification For NCAOR Job:
- For Junior Research Fellow- Degree in Environmental/ Biological/ Chemistry/ Marine Science from a recognized university with 60% marks and NET/ GATE qualified.
- For Shipboard Assistant- B.Sc. Degree in any branch of Science / Diploma in Engineering and Holding valid passport
Find More: B.Sc Jobs
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
- Aspirants who are applying in NCAOR for Junior Research Fellow must not more than 28 years and who are applying for the Shipboard Assistant not more than 30 years.
- Age will be relaxed to the employees of GOI and SC/ST/OBC as per GOI Norms.
Candidates who get enrolled with the NCAOR Vacancy may receive monthly salary of Rs. 25,000/- (consolidated) plus HRA which is provided by the organization.
Aspirants will be assorted by their presentation at the time of Walk- in- interview to analyze the skills of the aspirants that will be organized by the recruitment committee of the organization. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Applying Process For NCAOR Recruitment:
Applying candidates must follow the simple procedure to get appointed for aforesaid positions:
- First and the foremost step is to visit the official website of the organization which is www.ncaor.gov.in
- Now select the “Careers” tab that is displayed in the menu bar at top of the page.
- After that choose the “Advt NCAOR_48_16.PDF” link in front of the
Walk-in Interview for JRF & Shipboard Assistant.
- Read the complete details carefully that are mentioned in the PDF advertisement.
- Now willing candidates must collect all original documents related to educational qualifications, NET/GATE certificate, date of birth, work experience, caste, Passport etc. Duly attested copies of all the documents must be submitted with the Bio data (Performa attached)..
- After that bring it at the time and venue of interview that is mentioned below.
*Applying candidates are informed that before attending interview you must register yourself.
Check this: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Walk In Venue:
Date and time of walk in Interview: 31st August 2016 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM.
Note: Aspirants can check the Official Notification Link tuned below to gather rest detailed information. You can also stay connected with us by bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and get updated information against NCAOR Recruitment 2017.
Press Here To Get PDF: NCAOR Recruitment 2016
You May Also Like To Check This Section