National Institute of the Mental Health and Neuro Science, Bengaluru has initiated a vacancy notification titled as NIMHANS Recruitment. Organization is inviting NIMHANS Application Forms for filling up for the post of Officer, Jr. Technician, Accounts Asst and others. Candidates who are looking for jobs in Karnataka, they can go for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017.
Highlights Required In This Page:
|Vacancy distribution||Age required|
|Essential Qualification||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
Important Dates and address
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of nimhans.ac.in, they can grab this opportunity by sending the application form with all the required documents on the below mentioned specific area till the closing date that is 09/01/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has mentioned the detailed facts on this page about NIMHANS Notification, so job appliers are required to comprehend the entire page before applying.
|Name Of The Post||Vacancies Available|
|Duty Medical Officer||03|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Brain Bank)||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Metabolic Laboratory)||01|
|Technician Nuclear Medicine||01|
NIMHANS Bangalore Recruitment Notice >>>> Get PDF
- Duty Medical Officer: M.B.B.S Degree from recognised institute with one year work experience in a hospital after M.B.B.S Degree will be preferable.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Brain Bank): M.Sc in Biological Sciences / Neuroscience with a minimum one year experience in a reputed Institute. Knowledge of computers will be advantageous for the aspirants.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Metabolic Laboratory): M.Sc in Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry from a recognized University / Institution with relevant experience as per the requirement.
- Technician Nuclear Medicine: B.Sc degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology OR in Physics/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences with PG Diploma (two years course) in Medical Radiation and Isotope Technology (DMRIT) approved by AERB from a recognized University/Institution. One-year experience in Nuclear Medicine and RSO Certification will be desirable.
- Junior Technician: B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology with one year experience in recognized organization.
- Accounts Assistant: candidates who want grab NIMHANS Job Vacancies, must possess with a degree of B.Com with experience in maintaining company accounts from any recognized university.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
|Name of the Posts||Age Limitations|
|Duty Medical Officer||40 years|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Brain Bank)||
|Junior Scientific Officer (Metabolic Laboratory)|
|Technician Nuclear Medicine||30 years|
|Junior Technician||27 years|
|Accounts Assistant||30 years|
Candidates who will be selected by the selection committee will get expressive and attractive amount of salary as given below
- Duty Medical Officer: Rs. 60,000/- P.M
- Junior Scientific Officer (Brain Bank): Rs. 35,000/- P.M
- Junior Scientific Officer (Metabolic Laboratory): Rs. 35,000/- P.M
- Technician Nuclear Medicine: Rs. 35,000/- P.M
- Junior Technician: Rs.22,000/- P.M
- Accounts Assistant: Rs.21,000/- P.M
After screening of the application forms, shortlisted applicants will be called for written test and or interview which are conducted by the selection committee of the organization. Aspirants who perform well during selection time, they will be hired for National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences Recruitment.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
How to Apply for NIMHANS Recruitment?
- Candidates need to visit official website of the National Institute of the Mental Health and Neuro Science that is www.nimhans.ac.in
- Go to “Vacancy Announcements” section which is available on the right side of the homepage and hit “More Events”
- After that, go through “invites application for vacant posts” heading and hit “Notification” link.
- You need to read the instructions carefully and completely and compare your eligibility.
- Download application form which is available on the same page.
- Fill the details in the application form very carefully and take a review of it.
- Affix a passport size photograph and attach required documents along with the application form
- Enclosed application form in an envelope and need to written name of the posts you are applying for on the envelop
- Finally you have to send it on the below mentioned address.
NIMHANS Online Application>>> Hit Here
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
Closing date of sending application form – 09/01/2017
Aspirants can collect remaining information about NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+D to get further recruitments details of NIMHANS Vacancies.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|