According to No. NIMH/PER(3)/PRIN/Advt-1/2017-18, National Institute of the Mental Health and Neuro Science wants to hire 66 eligible and skilled contenders for the post of Internee Nurse. For this concern, NIMHANS Recruitment has been published. Interested contenders may download application form through online mode by visiting its official website that is nimhans.ac.in and send it to below mentioned postal address on or before 25-11-2017. For more information related NIMHANS Recruitment 2017, applicants are advised to scroll down this page.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on merit list which will be prepared by the recruitment panel of the organization. This is to inform to all applying aspirants that the number of requirement can be changed. For getting more interesting information related NIMHANS Recruitment 2018, you should go through the beneath segment of this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NIMHANS Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Post: Post Registered Internee Nurse
No of the posts: 66
Applying contenders for National Institute of the Mental Health and Neuro Science jobs must have completed B.Sc in Nursing with Registration in Nursing affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences/NIMHANS only.
Get Here: Latest B.Sc Jobs
- The applying aspirants should be lie between 21-30 years in age.
- The reserved category aspirants will get reservation as per norms.
Appointed contenders for National Institute of the Mental Health and Neuro Science will be paid by stipend of Rs. 12,000/- (Consolidated) per month will be paid with free hostel accommodation (on sharing basis) only.
The selection of eligible applicants on the basis of merit list which will be prepared based o marks obtained by the candidates in B.Sc. Nursing Course.
Employment News- New Updates: Helps You To Find Latest Recruitment
How To Apply For NIMHANS Recruitment 2017?
Willing to apply candidates for National Institute of the Mental Health and Neuro Science recruitment 2017 are advised to have a look once in below given simple steps which are well written for making ease for applying candidates.
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is www.nimhans.ac.in
- Navigate your cursor towards Vacancy Announcements in which “Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for “Post Registered Internee Nurse” link is present.
- You have to hit on above said link without wasting any time.
- This will move you to next page from where you should hit on “Post Registered Internee Nurse Notification Details.pdf” link.
- Read entire NIMHANS Recruitment notification for fetching complete info.
- After that, come back on previous page and tap on “Post Registered Interneee Nurse Application form.pdf” link.
- Download NIMHANS application form carefully and fill it properly.
- Attach all relevant documents and certificates with it and affix one recent size photograph with it.
- Now, send it to below given postal address in support of age proof, qualification and Registration certificate.
Hit Here – Official Notification
Get Application Form >> From Here
NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru- 560029, India
Application should be reached at above given postal address on or before 25-11-2017
For more information regarding NIMHANS Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through Official Link present on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|