NIO Goa Recruitment
Online Notification has been propagated by National Institute of Oceanography to select the contenders through NIO Goa Recruitment. Interview has planned by the organization to fill Project Assistant (PA) Vacancies so skilled and talented contenders are invited. Most eligible aspirants can apply for NIO Goa Recruitment 2017 by attending the walk-in interview on respective dates.
What this Page Includes?
|Name and project Details of Required Positions||Educational Criteria For PA Positions|
|Remuneration Details for NIO Goa Jobs||Enrollment Method|
|How to Apply for NIO Goa PA Recruitment|
Contenders who wish to become the part of this National Institute of Oceanography Goa are advised to depart on time and attend the interview on 8th & 9th December 2016 at 10:00 am. Here the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have modified this page to provide you all the essential details regarding NIO Goa Vacancy.
NIO Goa Recruitment
Posta Name and Project Name:
|Job Title||Project Title and Code|
|Project Assistant||Geological processes in the Indian Ocean – Understanding the input fluxes, sinks and Paleoceanography (GEOSINKS) — PSC0106|
|Studies on Cobalt Crusts Exploration. — GAP2117|
Educational Qualification Required for PA Vacancy:
Job appliers must possess M.Sc. Marine Geology/ Geology/ M.Sc Geography with two years of experience in relevant field.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Consolidated Remuneration for NIO Goa Job Vacancy:
An attractive amount of Rs. 28000/-will be received by the aspirants selected for Project Assistant Jobs.
Candidates have to undergo an interview to get recruited for National Institute of Oceanography Goa Recruitment. Those who qualify this interview will be selected for aforesaid vacancies.
Important Preparation Tips to Qualify Interview:
How to Apply for National Institute of Oceanography Recruitment, Goa:
Candidates who wish to apply for NIO Goa Vacancies must follow these below given steps:
- Firstly, willing contenders have to log on to the official website of National Institute of Oceanography that is www.nio.org
- Now this will direct you to the home page and you have to select the “Vacancies” tab that is visible in the menu bar on the top of the website.
- Now choose “Temporary” tab and then select the “Goa” tab.
- Then on the new page all the details of latest job will be appear.
- You have to select the best suitable post and read the notification.
- Also ensure the eligibility conditions.
- After this aspirants need to prepare the required documents or certificate such as qualification certificate, date of birth certificate, experience certificate, caste certificate, passport size photograph and others.
- Also prepare your latest CV or bio-data if demanded in the notification.
- Finally aspirants must depart and reach the interview venue along with all the certificates as asked.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Venue and Time Details:
NIO Dona Paula, Goa-403004
Ph. No 0832-2450204/270
Reporting Time: 10:00 am
NIO Goa Interview Details:
|Job Title||Project Title and Code||Vital date of Interview|
|Project Assistant||Geological processes in the Indian Ocean – Understanding the input fluxes, sinks and Paleoceanography (GEOSINKS) — PSC0106||09th December 2016|
|Studies on Cobalt Crusts Exploration. — GAP2117||08th December 2016|
Aspirants who are going to apply for afore said vacancies must move to the Official Link first to grab all the important information. For further details regarding NIO Goa Recruitment 2017, aspirants are mentors to stay in touch with us through web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section