A job notification has been publicized as NIOH Recruitment 2016 for various job openings under National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata. The institution is inviting eligible and skilled contenders to fill up various vacant positions of Senior Resident (SR), JRF, SRF, Radiologist, Lecturer and many more for different departments. Eligible contenders are invited to apply by sending offline application form or attend walk-in interview depending as per the vacancy you are applying for. For further details about latest updates on NIOH Recruitment 2017, aspirants have to stay connected with us.
Candidates wanted to apply for SRF & JRF posts may attend walk-in interview conducted by the organization on 19th September, 2016 and applicants wanted to apply for other post may send their applications till 16th September, 2016 on the below prescribed address. To gather more details as regards NIOH Vacancy aspirants have to read this web page till end which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post name||No. of Posts||Remuneration|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||04||Rs. 25,000/- pm|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Rs. 28,000/- pm|
|Orthopaedic Surgeon||02||Rs. 1,00,000/- pm|
|Senior Resident (Ortho)||01||PB Rs.15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,600/-|
|Senior Resident (PMR)||01|
|Urologist||01||Rs. 45,000/- pm|
|Lecturer (Prosthetics)||01||Rs. 55,000/- pm|
|Demonstrator (Prosthetics & Orthotics)||01||Rs. 30,000/- pm|
|Consultant (Project)||01||Rs. 25,000/- pm|
|Pathology Assistant||01||Rs. 10,000/- pm|
Age limit of the candidates applying for NIOH Jobs should be as per the rules of the organization.
|Post name||Eligibility Requirements|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||PG in Science (Medical ?Science, Social Science) with NET qualification/ BE B.tech in Electronics/ equivalent|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||MBBS/ME/M-Tech in Electronics/ Biomedical / Mechanical / IT/ Computer Science|
|Orthopaedic Surgeon||M.S (Ortho) with experience|
|Senior Resident (Ortho)||MBBS degree with PG Degree/ Diploma in subject|
|Senior Resident (PMR)|
|Lecturer (Prosthetics)||PG degree in Prosthetics & Orthotics / equivalent from recognized university|
|Demonstrator (Prosthetics & Orthotics)||Degree in Prosthetics & Orthotics / equivalent from recognized university|
|Consultant (Project)||Retired govt. officials not below the rank of accountant|
|Pathology Technician||B.Sc. DLT with experience of 5 years of handling modern lab|
|Pathology Assistant||Higher secondary + relevant experience|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Candidates will be selected for NIOH Vacancies on the basis of their performance in interview/ written test conducted by the organization.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How to Apply for NIOH Recruitment:
Candidates wanted to apply for NIOH Job openings may apply by following the below mention steps-
- First of all aspirants have to log in to official website of institution that is niohkol.nic.in
- On the home page of official website “What’s New” section is given under that section link for “Recruitment for JRF/ SRF- 2016” is available hit that link.
- Now hit the link “Employment Notification- Contractual Basis”.
- Now read both the notification carefully.
- Prepare set of original and Xerox copies of documents for appearing for walk-in interview.
- Then prepare the application as prescribed and attach all relevant documents.
- Finally send it on the below mention address.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped,
B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly,
Kolkata – 700090
Walk-In Venue & Time:
Director Conference Room,
NIOH, B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly,
Kolkata – 700090
Walk-in interview will be conducted at 3:00 pm.
- For SRF & JRF- Walk-In Date: 19th September, 2016
- For other posts- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16th September, 2016
To get the detailed information in respect of NIOH Recruitment 2016 aspirants have to download official notification for which link is furnished below –
To Download Official Notification for JRF & SRF – Press Here
To Download Official Notification for other posts – Hit Here
For further significant information regarding NIOH Recruitment 2017 interested candidates have to stay connected with this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
National Institute of Occupational Health has unfolded employment advertisement regarding NIOH Recruitment 2016. Organization invites application form from dedicated and career oriented contenders for filling up the Technical Assistant, Technician-C and Technician-A posts. Job hunters who want to grow their career and find eligible themselves for the above said posts can apply for NIOH Vacancy before the closing date that is modified below. Get more updated information regarding NIOH Recruitment 2017 you are required to stay connected with this page.
Interested aspirants may apply by submitting the prescribed format NIOH Application Form before the closing date that is 13th September 2016. You may obtain rest information regarding National Institute of Occupational Health recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
- Technical Assistant (Life Science/Bio technology)
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry)
- Technical Assistant (Biological Science /Industrial Health)
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering)
- Technical Assistant (Environmental Science)
Required Qualification & Salary Details:
|Name of the post||Qualification||Salary|
|Life Science/Bio technology||Graduate degree in Life Science/Biotechnology||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-+ GP Rs.4200/-|
|Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry||Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Bio Chemistry|
|Biological Science /Industrial Health||Graduate degree in Biological Science|
|Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering||Graduate Degree in Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering|
|Environmental Science||Graduate Degree in Environmental Science|
|Technician-C||10 + 2 with Science subjects or equivalent with one year Diploma certificate in Medical Lab||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-|
|Technician-A||10th or equivalent with one year certificate course||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-|
To Get For More Graduate Jobs: Check Here
Searching For More 12th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Age limit of applying candidates for Technician-A should not be exceeding 28 years and for other posts should not be more than 30 years.
Candidates who want to apply for above stated posts they will have to pay application fee of Rs 300/- through demand draft of drawn in favor of the Director, NIOH, Ahmedabad payable at SBI Civil Branch, Ahmedabad.
The eligible candidate’s will be Shortlisted, on the basis of eligibility criteria and these shortlisted candidates will be called for a competitive Written Test that will be taken by the organization authority.
Quick Links for Preparation:
How to apply for NIOH Recruitment?
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of NIOH Recruitment which is nioh.org
- On the home page you will find “job” on the “Announcements” section in left side of the page.
- After that you have to hit on the “Detail Information” link.
- Now the advertisement will be open you have to read the complete instruction in the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to select the “Application Form”.
- Now you have to fill the application form with all required details.
- After filling the application form you have to affix all relevant documents such as proof of Age, qualifications, Caste and original certificates with application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of……”
- At last send it in a below stated address.
National Institute of Occupational Health,
Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad 380 016
More Jobs in Gujarat- Check Here
Closing date for submit the application form: 13th September 2016
Candidates may get further information regarding NIOH Recruitment 2016 through Official Link. Keep visiting with this web portal for getting more upcoming updates related to NIOH Recruitment 2017. You can also join us at Facebook or Google plus to get latest notifications directly at your timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: