National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped has invited applications from eligible candidates against NIOH Recruitment. The organization wants to hire candidates on the vacant post of Technical Officer/Asst Technician and Others. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for this job, may fill the application form in prescribed format. Applicants are required to send the application form along with the required documents and send to the respective address. The last date for receipt of application form is 30/09/2017. Applicants must grab all the details about NIOH Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down the page.
Highlights of this Page:
|NIOH Job Details||Qualification Details|
|Age Restrictions||Salary Scale|
|Selection Process||Steps to Apply for NIOH Recruitment|
|Postal Address & Important Dates||Official Link|
Aspirants may download the format of applications through online mode by visiting the official website that is nioh.org. Aspirants must attach all the required photocopies of documents with the application form. You may get the guideline for applying against NIOH Recruitment 2018 on the below section of this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NIOH Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts:
- Technical Officer – A (Biological Science)
- Technical Officer – A (Science/Applied science)
- Technical Assistant (Information Technology)
- Technical Assistant (Environmental Science)
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
- Technical Assistant (Physiology)
- Technical Assistant (Biological Science)
- Technician-C (Industrial Safety)
- Technician-C (Bio-medical Engineering)
Applicants, who want to apply for NIOH Technical Officer Recruitment, must fulfill the following qualification:
Technical Officer – A (Biological Science)
|Three years Graduate Degree in Biological Science OR one of the subjects in graduate degree such as Zoology, Life Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Toxicology, Microbiology or allied subjects with 5 years’ experience in a Govt. recognized Institute/Organization.|
|Technical Officer – A (Science/Applied science)||Three years Graduate Degree in Science/Applied science with 5 years’ experience in a Govt. recognized Institute/Organisation.|
|Technical Assistant (Information Technology)||Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science/BCA from a recognized University with one-year experience|
|Technical Assistant (Environmental Science)||Three years Bachelor Degree in concerned from a recognized University with Certificate of one-year duration one-year experience in concerned stream|
|Technical Assistant (Chemistry)|
|Technical Assistant (Physiology)|
|Technical Assistant (Biological Science)|
|Technician-C (Industrial Safety)||10 + 2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years Diploma in Industrial Safety|
|Technician-C (Bio-medical Engineering)|
10th or equivalent from a recognized board with one-year experience in Laboratory/field/clinical/Govt. Laboratory/Govt. recognized organization/Institution.
More Job Options:
Applicants, who want to apply for NIOH Vacancies their maximum age, should be 35 years (for Technical Officer) and 30 years for the rest posts. Relaxation in age for reserved category will be made on the basis of organizations norms.
Applicants, selected for NIOH Jobs, will get salary as prescribed below:
|Technical Officer||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Technician – C||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Technician-A||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 1900/-|
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates for NIOH Asst Technician Recruitment will be made on the basis of applicant’s performances in written examination, which is going to be conduct by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How to Apply for NIOH Recruitment?
Applicants, who want to apply for National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped Recruitment, may follow the statements prescribed below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.nioh.org.
- Now you need to hit on “Jobs” link, available on the section of “Announcement” at the left ward of home page.
- On the next page you should press “Notification” link, stable under the tech Technical Officer post.
- A PDF file will be appeared on your digital screen, you need to read all the details mentioned in it.
- After reading the notification, if you satisfying all the abilities required for the job then you must go back to the previous page.
- You must press “Application Form” link.
- You will get application format on your computer screen you should download it.
- Now fill the application form in correct manner and attach all the required documents with it.
- Now wrap it in an envelope and super scribed it with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the application form to the respective address before the last date.
Get Here >> NIOH Recruitment Notification
Download >> NIOH Application Form
The Director NIOH, Meghaninagar,
Near Raksha Shakti University,
Last Date for receipt of application form: 30/09/2017
Applicants must logon to the Official Link to get more details about NIOH Recruitment 2017–2018. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Applicants having any query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|