Golden opportunity for job seekers!!! National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development has librated an employment notification related to NIPCCD Recruitment. Applications are invited through nipccd.nic.in for filling up the vacant positions of Project Associate (PA) & Project Assistant. Candidates, who are looking for good job in Delhi, must apply for NIPCCD Recruitment 2017
Presented Points In Content:
|Vacancy Details||Essential Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Salary Details|
|Selection Procedure||Steps To Apply|
Job hunters, who have decided to apply for filling up NIPCCD vacancy, are informed that they have to attend appear in walk in test on the planned date 12th December 2016 with prescribed form. After that shortlisted candidates will have to appear in interview on scheduled date that is 14th December 2016. To acquire complete info related to NIPCCD job, need to scroll down to the page which is well decorated by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
- Project Associate
- Project Assistant
- Applicant must possess post graduate degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Home Science Nutrition/ Media, Statistics Management and Child Development with research/ training experience in the field of Women & Child Development.
- Two years’ experience of working in area of Women & Child related programmes and functional knowledge of Computer.
- Also, Specialist in use of Qualitative Techniques and Good command over English and Hindi language.
Get More Job Opportunity: Post Graduate Jobs
Applying candidates must be below than below than 35 years of age. Relaxation will be provided by the reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
NIPCCD Official Notification – Press Here
|Position Name||Pay Scale|
|Project Associate||Rs. 25000/- per month|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 28000/- per month|
Selection Process for NIPCCD Jobs:
Selection of the candidates will be based on written test, skill test and interview which will be done through recruitment panel of organization.
To Crack Exam or Interview Must Read The Below Tips
Steps To Apply For NIPCCD Recruitment?
- Firstly, visit to the official website of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development that is www.nipccd.nic.in
- Then you will direct to the home page and you have to select “Vacancies” tab present in the menu bar.
- Candidate has to select the link “Filling up the project posts in NIPCCD, New Delhi”.
- After that you will get official notification displayed on the screen of your computer. Aspirants have to read the details carefully.
- On same PDF there will be a prescribed format of application form you have to download application format.
- Take a printout of the prescribed application form and fill it carefully with your accurate and relevant details like name, age, qualification, and other information.
- Candidates are informed that they have to bring this form at the time of walk – in at below given venue.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
National Institute Of Public Cooperation and Child Development 5,
Siri Institutional Area,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Date and time keep in mind:
- Date of Walk – in – test: 12th December 2016
- Date of Interview: 14th December 2016
Applicants may get more updates related to NIPCCD Recruitment through the official notification. Aspirants, who to know more about NIPCCD Recruitment 2017, area advised to be connected with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
Read Out Below Mentioned Interesting Recruitment