National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad has unfolded a career notification to inform job seekers about NIRD Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited form well educated and professional candidates for filling up the 17 vacant posts of Research Assistant. Contenders who find them eligible may apply for NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment. Keen aspirants may stay connected with our web portals to acquire upcoming information related to NIRD Recruitment 2017.
Job entrants who want to enhance their career with this organization are needed to apply for NIRD Jobs through online mode before the last date 04th September 2016. For obtaining detailed information applicants may undergo laid down with this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Research Assistant (A): 15
- Research Assistant (B): 02
Qualification Detail For NIRD Job:
- Contenders who are willing to apply for Research Assistant (A) post must have Degree of Post Graduation in any Social Sciences with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university or institution.
- Candidates must have Graduate Degree in any discipline with proficiency in Computer Applications for applying the post of Research Assistant (B).
Searching for More Jobs, Check Below:
The age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years. Relaxation in age of reserved category candidates will be permissible as per the norms of Govt. of India.
Candidates who will be appointed will get an attractive and satisfactory amount of pay scale of Rs. 22,000/- per month for Research Assistant (A) and Rs. 15,000/- per month for Research Assistant (B) which is offered by the organization.
To recruit deserve candidates for NIRD Vacancy, the selection panel of National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad will be conducted interview. Selection of applicants will be decided on the basis of their performance in interview.
Wondering for Interview Preparation, Must Read This:
How to Apply for NIRD Recruitment?
Applying candidates who are going to apply may follow the steps to remove the obstacles which are as framed below:
- Aspirants may fill NIRD Application Form by visiting the official website that is www.nird.org.in
- Candidates are required to select the “Job Vacancies” option available at the mid of home page.
- Now hit at “NIRD&PR invites applications for the position of Research Assistants” link.
- New page will be opened at your screen in PDF form you need to read all details carefully.
- After ensuring your eligibility aspirants need to hit at “Online Registration” link.
- Then you have to hit at “Apply Now” link to register them and need to fill the online application form with valid details in correct manner.
- Re-check your filled application form then hit at “Submit” button.
- At end, take the print out of it for future use.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Last date for Online Registration: 04th September 2016
You may open the Official Notification as stated below to gain other details. Applicants are advised to keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for upcoming updates concerning NIRD Recruitment 2017.
Advertisement Link: NIRD Recruitment 2016 Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section