A vacancy advertisement regarding NIRD Recruitment has been transmitted by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad. Applications are invited by NIRD from the talented and dynamic contenders for the Deputy Director General posts. Candidates who consider themselves eligible for NIRD Recruitment 2016 may send their prescribed application form to the below mentioned address through proper channel.
Other information about NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment can be acquired from the below module of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com It is golden opportunity for those candidates who are looking for a job in govt. sector. Application completed in all respect can be submitted till 11th July 2016
Deputy Director General
Vital Qualification for NIRD Jobs:
Candidates should have done Ph.D in Social Sciences and should be Officers of All India Services (IAS/IFS/IPS) and other Group A Officers under the Central or State Governments or PSUs or Semi Governments or Autonomous Bodies including Universities and Deemed Universities or Statutory Organizations
To Get More Ph.D Jobs: Visit This Link
Appointed candidates for Deputy Director General will receive a salary of Rs.37,400-67,000 with Grade pay of Rs.10,000/-. The candidates will also receive perks & privileges as admissible as per the Government of India rules.
Restriction on age:
The maximum age of the applying candidates is fixed as 50 years. The date for determining the age limit shall be the last date that is 11th July 2016 for the candidates of India.
Selection of fascinated candidates for NIRD vacancies will be based on information furnished in their application form. Applicants, if called for interview are required to bring all the original documents.
Quick Link For Interview:
Applying Process For NIRD Recruitment:
- Format of application can be downloaded by first visiting to official site that is nird.org.in
- Go to “Job Vacancies” section and press “NIRD&PR invites applications for the post of “Deputy Director General” on Deputation-cum-Direct Recruitment” link.
- Download the performa of application and must enter the personal details, Academic/ Professional information, address for communication, working experience details (if any) etc in form
- Now attach all your relevant documents/ testimonial such as self attested copies of educational documents, working exp. Certificates (if any), Vigilance Clearance, Integrity certificate, Cadre clearance from the cadre controlling/appointing authority, if applicable with it.
- It should be sent by speed post / registered post to the address given below:
Read Also: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
To Director General
National Institute of Rural Development &Panchayati Raj
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500030
Dates To Remember:
Closing Date To Submit Application: 11th July 2016
You can get rest of the details regarding NIRD Recruitment 2016 by going through the Official Notification given below. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for upcoming updates.
NIRD Recruitment: Download Official Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section