National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad has advertised an employment notification titled as NIRD Recruitment. Organization wants to appoint result oriented contenders to fill up the posts of Project Assistant to work in a research project named “Livelihood Promotion through Community Based Organizations a Study across Six States”. Suitable aspirants may apply for NIRD Recruitment 2016 by appearing in walk-in interview which is going to be held on 29th April 2016.
National Institute of Rural Development offers 1 year PGDRDM course for the candidates who want to deal with the challenges in rural areas. Interested Candidates may appear in Walk – in – Interview with their Bio-Data / Resume with original certificates. Keen contenders may get the additional details against nird.org.in Jobs by scrolling down this page designed by the tam of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have a look below.
Vital Qualification for NIRD Jobs:
- Applicants who are going to apply for Project Assistant Jobs must have Post Graduation degree Social Science or in any specialization
- The candidate will be involved in data entry, compilation and analysis of primary and secondary source relating to study therefore appliers must have Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application.
- Contenders having experience in relevant field would be preferred for the post.
To Get More Post Graduate Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Age Limit Criteria:
The criteria of age limit will be decided by organization as per rules. Any decision of organization regarding age criteria will be final.
Appointed candidates for project assistant post will receive Rs. 17,900/- per month.
Methodology of Selection:
The appointment of aspirants for NIRD Vacancies will be done on basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
Quick Link For Interview:
Applying Process For NIRD Recruitment:
Aspirants, wish to apply for the above vacancies are advised to follow the instructions displayed below.
- In the starting you have to log on official website of the organization which is www.nird.org.in.
- After that contenders need to visit “Job Vacancies” section at bottom side on home page.
- Then applicants have to choose “Walk-in-Interview for the position of Project Assistant” link.
- Now read all information provided in the official notification.
- After reading complete details aspirants have to prepare bio-date as Application Form.
- The prepared bio- date should contain entire information about appliers i.e. Personal details, Academic/ Professional information, address for communication, working experience details (if any) etc.
- Now attach your all supporting testimonial with bio- data such as self attested copies of educational documents, working exp. Certificates etc.
- Then have to send in advance copy of resume may to the following email.
- Finally you need to appear in walk-in interview along with their Bio-Data / Resume with original certificates at address displayed below.
Read Also: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
The office of Center – Head,
Centre for Gender Studies and Development (CGSD),
Second Floor, S.K.Dey block, NIRD&PR,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500030
Dates to Remember:
Date for Walk – in – Interview: 29th April 2016 (Friday) at 11:30 AM
You can get the rest details regarding NIRD Recruitment 2016 go through the Official Notification given below. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for upcoming updates about National Institute of Rural Development Vacancy.
NIRD Recruitment 2016: Download Official Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section