Apply for 42 jobs openings in NSPCL!!! A career notification about NSPCL Recruitment has been released by NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited. Online application forms are invited against vacancies of Officer (Finance), Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee and Lab Assistant Trainee posts. For NSPCL Recruitment 2017, aspirants should satisfy the below given eligibility criteria.
What this Page Contains?
|NSPCL Vacancy||Mode of Selection|
|Process of Applying Online||Salary Details|
|Last date to Apply Online||Mode of Enrollment|
Applicants should submit their application form by following the instructions that are given below on or before the date of closing that is 29/04/2017. All India test will be held on 11/06/2017 (Sunday). Check this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited Recruitment 2017.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Officer (Finance) E1||02||CA or ICWA|
|Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee||04||Inter CA or ICWA|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee||32||Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Electronics & Power/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Control & Instrumentation Engineering with 70% marks|
|Lab Assistant Trainee||04||B. Sc. With Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in final year)/ Graduate in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry with 60% marks|
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|Officer (Finance) E1||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-||37 years|
|Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee||Rs. 15500 – 34500/-||27 years|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee||25 years|
|Lab Assistant Trainee||Rs. 11500 – 26000/-||27 years|
Download PDF – NSPCL Recruitment Official Notice
- General and OBC-NCL category: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/XSM candidates: No Fee
- Fee should be submitted through Internet Banking/ Debit Card.
- After making payment, please take the print of that payment slip or save that for future reference.
- Selection of candidates will be done for NSPCL Jobs on basis of their performance in objective type written examination / test two hours and Interview/ skill test.
- Written exam will be held in Raipur, Kolkata & Bhubaneswar.
- TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate appearing for the written test.
Read Now: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How to Apply for NSPCL Job?
- Willing job seekers for NSPCL Vacancies should go to the official portal of NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited that is www.nspcl.co.in.
- Choose ‘careers’ tab that is given at the top menu bar on home page.
- Select link ‘Detailed Advertisement’ and read complete information about the notification.
- Select option button; Press ‘Apply Online’ tab; read given instructions and press tab to Apply.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with required information correctly.
- Upload photograph size photo (max. 50 KB) and signature (max. 50 KB) in .jpg or .jpeg formats.
- Submit your filled application form and take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Last date for online registration: 29/04/2017
- Downloading of Admit card: 18/05/2017 to 10/06/2017
- All India Test: 11/06/2017 (Sunday)
Note: Aspirants need to go through the official notice that is well stated above to get more details related to NSPCL Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|