NTPC-SAIL Power Company Private Limited has advertised a vacancy notification entitled as NSPCL Recruitment 2016. Online Application forms are invited by the organization to fill Diploma Engineer Trainee vacancies. Aspirants can grab this tremendous opportunity by following all the steps given below in sequential order. Keen contenders can attain all the recent updates regarding NSPCL Recruitment 2017 by maintaining a strong link with us.
Eligible contenders need to submit the online application form in same manner as prescribed before the closing date that is 5th September 2016. You can collect all the essential details regarding NSPCL Jobs through this page which is well structured by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Diploma Engineer Trainee: Civil (08 vacancies)
Applying candidates who are going to apply for NSPCL Vacancy must have Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks secured from a recognized University/ Institution.
Apply For More Openings:
Age Limit as on 5th September 2016:
Age of applicants must not be more than 25 years as on the last date of application i.e. as on 5th September 2016. The upper age limit is relaxed as given under:
- 10 years for PWD-General
- 13 years for PWDOBC
- 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates
Appliers who wish to apply must have to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 300/-. Candidates related to reserved category are exempted to pay any application fee.
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Recruited aspirants for NSPCL Job will receive a stipend of Rs. Rs. 15,500/- per month and after completion of training then the selected contenders will get a consolidated amount of Rs. 15500- 3%-34500/- (W7 grade) per month.
- The candidates have to undergo a Written Test which will be conducted on 25th September 2016 and the aspirants who qualify this test will be enrolled for NSPCL vacancy.
- TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate appearing for the written test.
Read Simple Preparation Tips To Get Enrolled in Written Exam/Interview:
Applying Procedure for NSPCL Recruitment:
Job finders who are searching government sector jobs can avail this chance by following all the steps as framed below:
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website that is www.nspclonline.co.in
- At the home page you must hit the “Download full Advertisement: Advt. No. 01/2016” link available on the top of the page.
- Then, a PDF file will be opened and you have to read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading move to the previous page and press on “Apply Online” button.
- Now, fill NSPCL Online Application Form with correct details and also upload relevant certificates/ documents.
- After completing all the details you must recheck the information once again.
- At last, aspirants can take a print out of filled application form and press on “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Tentative Dates:
|Commencement of online Registration of
application by candidates
|16th August 2016|
|Last date for online registration of application by candidates||5th September 2016|
|Downloading of Admit card with Roll Number, test centre name and Guidelines||12th September to 25th September 2016|
|All India Written Test||25th September 2016|
Keen aspirants must read the Official Notification once before applying as it is stated below. Visitors can attain all the latest updates regarding NSPCL Recruitment 2017 by visiting the web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NSPCL Recruitment 2016: Download PDF File
You May Also Like To Check This Section