NTPC Ltd is known as the largest energy conglomerate of India. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is looking for 207 Engineering Executive Trainees in order to fill unoccupied posts through latest NTPC Recruitment through GATE Notification.
Full time Bachelor Degree holders in respective Engineering Discipline with minimum 65% marks holders who are interested can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2019 via online process by submitting their application form till the closing date that is 31-01-2019.
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment:
Contenders who have a dream to be a part of the company, that have ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032 can grab this chance by applying for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment.
To collect other important details in regard to NTPC Recruitment 2019 individual can go through below tuned page that is well maintained by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Organization Authority||NTPC Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|No. of NTPC Vacancy||207 Post|
|Closing Date of Application||31-01-2019|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs || Engineering Jobs|
|Jobs Location||Across India|
|Application Process||Apply Online|
- Posts Name: Engineering Executive Trainee
- No of NTPC Vacancy: 207
NTPC Job Vacancy Distribution discipline wise:
|Disciplines||No. of NTPC |
|Electronics & Instrumentation||50|
NTPC Limited Jobs Required Qualification:
To apply for NTPC Jobs, applying aspirants must have possessed Bachelor Degree in respective Engineering Discipline with minimum 65% marks from recognized university or institutions.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
NTPC Age Limitations:
Aspirants applying for NTPC Limited Recruitment must not be more than 27 years in age as per norms. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the rules and regulations of organization.
NTPC Selection Process:
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of GATE 2019 Score Card will be called for further NTPC Recruitment Process that is Online Behavioural Aptitude Test followed by GD and Interview conducted by the experts of organization.
NTPC Salary Offered:
Appointed aspirants for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Jobs will receive Rs. Rs. 60000/- as monthly salary from the concerned department of organization.
Procedure To Apply for NTPC Recruitment:
Contenders can fill NTPC Application Form with the help of given points in appropriate manner.
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the organization that is www.ntpccareers.net to apply for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment
- Now press on “Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees 2019 through GATE 2019 in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Mining Online registration started [10th Jan’19 to 31st Jan’19]” link.
- Then hit on “Advertisement (English)” or “Advertisement (Hindi)” to get PDF of NTPC Recruitment Notification will be opened at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Select suitable link to apply online for NTPC 2019 Recruitment from previous page.
- Fill complete details in NTPC Online Application Form.
- Upload required documents/ certificates along with NTPC Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final submission of NTPC Online Form.
- Retain a print out of it for further use in future.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment Last Date:
Last date to apply for NTPC Careers: 31-01-2019
Help line / Contact Details For NTPC Limited Recruitment 2019
-Western Region-II Headquarters,
-4th Floor, Magneto Offizo, Labhandi,
-GE Road, N.H. -6, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) – 492 001.
-Official Website: www.ntpc.co.in
Get Here: PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2019
Final and Essential Note:
Applicants are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details about NTPC Recruitment 2019. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Maharojgar Recruitment|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|