NTPC Recruitment Notice Is Out Now for 362 Diploma Engineer!!! Applications are invited through online mode against NTPC Recruitment from energetic young Diploma Engineers with brilliant academic record to join this organization for different Projects.
Total 362 vacancies are available which will be filled by dedicated applicants. So, interested applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for NTPC 2018 Recruitment by filling the online application form on or before the last date that is 09-05-2018.
NTPC Online Registration Has Been Started!!!
Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NTPC only. To apply for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment, visit the official website of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited with your valid e-mail ID.
Read all the instructions carefully before filling the NTPC Online Application Form. Scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to check complete details regarding NTPC Recruitment 2018.
NTPC Vacancies Locations Wise:
|Name of Project/ Sate||Discipline||No. of Post|
|NTPC ER 1-HQ, Patna|
|Farakka/ West Bengal||Mechanical||04|
|North Karanpura/ Jharkhand||Mechanical||14|
|Pakri Barwadih, Chattl Barlatu, Karandarl Coal Mining Projects/ Jharkhand||Electrical||03|
|NTPC NR-I HQ, Lucknow|
|Singrouli/ Uttar Pradesh||Mechanical||07|
|Tandha/ Uttar Pradesh||Mechanical||09|
|Rihand/ Uttar Pradesh||Mechanical||04|
|Unchahar/ Uttar Pradesh||Mechanical||07|
|Vindhyachal/ Uttar Pradesh||Mechanical||09|
|NTPC SR HQ, Hyderabad|
|Simhadri/ Andhra Pradesh||Mechanical||04|
|NTPC WR-I HQ, Mumbai|
|Maouda Super Thermal Power Project/ Maharastra||Mechanical||14|
|Solapur Thermal Power Project/ Maharastra||Mechanical||09|
|NTPC WR-II HQ, Raipur|
|Khargone/ Madhya Pradesh||C&I||06|
|Gadarwara/ Madhya Pradesh||C&I||06|
Check From Here: More Government Jobs
Qualification Needed for NTPC Recruitment Notification:
Contenders must possess Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Mechanical/ Production / Instrumentation / Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks from recognized University against NTPC Recruitment.
Find Out More: Diploma Jobs
Age Limitation for NTPC Notification:
Upper age limit of applicants should be 25 years against National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates.
Pay Scale for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment:
Those applicants who will be selected for Diploma Engineer Post will get an impressive amount of salary of 15,500- Per month along with other allowances and perks against NTPC Recruitment.
NTPC Recruitment Advertisement PDF:
|NTPC Advertisement No||Download PDF|
|Advertisement of ER1-HQ, Patna||Download Here|
|Advertisement of NR-HQ, Lucknow||Download Here|
|Advertisement of SRHQ, Hyderabad||Download Here|
|Advertisement of WR-I HQ, Mumbai||Download Here|
|Advertisement of WR-II HQ, Raipur||Download Here|
Application Fee for NTPC Jobs:
- Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/-. No registration fee will be charged from SC/ST/PwBD/XSM candidates.
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC.
Process of Hiring for NTPC Advertisement:
Candidate’s assortment will be done on the Basis of Online Aptitude Test and Online Technical Test. 1st Stage Online Aptitude Test will be conducted in the Last week of July 2018 and 2nd Stage Online Technical Test will be conducted 3rd/4th week of August 2018.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
Way to Apply for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment:
- To NTPC Recruitment Apply Online, candidates first visit the official site of National Thermal Power Corporation that is www.ntpc.co.in
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link available on top of home page.
- After that on next page go to “Jobs at NTPC” section and hit the link.
- Follow the “Advt. No. 02/18” link and select “Hit here to view the advertisement/apply” link.
- After that hit on “Recruitment of Diploma Trainees 2018 in Electrical, Mechanical, C&I (Electronics/Instrumentation) & Mining [ER1/NR/SR/WR1/WR2 regions]”.
- First read the NTPC Recruitment advertisement carefully by hitting on “Advertisement” link available on top of page.
- If you fulfill all eligibility criteria then select “Region” and select “Discipline” and hit and “Proceed” button.
- Now fill the NTPC Application Form with all required details carefully and correctly.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with NTPC Online Form.
- At last, check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of form.
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09-05-2018|
|Downloading of NTPC Admit card for|
1st stage Online Aptitude Test
|Mid July 2018 (Tentatively)|
|1st Stage Online Aptitude Test||Last week of July 2018 (Tentatively)|
|Downloading of Admit card for|
2nd stage Online Technical Test
|Mid-August 2018 (Tentatively)|
|2nd Stage Online Technical Test||3rd/4th week of August 2018 (Tentatively)|
To get complete details regarding NTPC Recruitment 2018–2019, you need to hit the above provided official link. For getting latest job notifications you need to visit the www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|