NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Ltd. is known as NVVN, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is now going to recruit 06 eligible Indians as Executive in different departments through NTPC Recruitment Notification.
Full time Bachelor Degree holders in Engineering or Technology or its equivalent degree holders are invited by NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Ltd for NTPC Executive Job Openings via online process. Preferences will be given to those candidates who possess additional qualification such as MBA or PG Degree in the field of Power/ marketing.
NTPC Recruitment Last Date 14th June!!!
Interested candidates are hereby informed that Online applying link for NTPC Jobs will be disabled after 14th June 2018. If you want to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018 then submit your application form via online process by the help of below given handy steps till the closing date given here.
For whole acknowledgement regarding National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment, you need to read this page which is well created by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Latest: Maharojgar Recruitment
|Posts Name/ Discipline||No. of NTPC Executive Vacancy|
|Business Development, Marketing Operations and Renewable||05|
NTPC Eligibility Criteria:
|For Executive (Business Development, Marketing, Operations & Renewables)|
|For Executive (Finance)|
Check Out Current: Engineering Jobs
Age Restrictions for NTPC Recruitment 2018:
- For NTPC Executive Recruitment, the age of appliers must not be more than 35 years as per norms.
- Contenders belonging to reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC will get age relaxations as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Application Fee for NTPC Recruitment Form:
- General/ OBC category appliers or NTPC Recruitment 2018 will have to pay non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of registration fee to fill NTPC Online Form.
- Application will be submitted by candidates through SBI A/c No. 52142903980, IFC Code SBIN0020511, MICR code: 110002658 on behalf of NVVN.
NTPC Recruitment Process:
As per NTPC Selection process, the engagement of applying aspirants for NTPC Executive Jobs will be done on the basis of performance in interview or screening test.
NTPC Salary Structure:
Candidates selected for NTPC Executive Recruitment, will get an impressive salary of INR 24900/- to INR 50500/- through management panel along with other allowances and benefits as per norms.
Simple and Easy steps to Fill NTPC Application Form:
- First of all candidates need to visit official website of organization i.e. www.ntpccareers.net to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018
- After reaching to home page you need to press on “Recruitment of Executive (Business Development, Marketing, Operations & Renewables) and Executive (Finance) in NVVN on fixed term basis for a period of 3 years” link.
- Then a new page will be displayed in front of your computer screen you need to press on “Advertisement (English)” or “Advertisement (Hindi)” as per your suitability.
- Within few seconds NTPC Notification PDF will be opened in front of your computer screen.
- You need to read NTPC Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Revisit to the previous page and hit on “Press here to apply” tab to apply for NTPC Advertisement.
- Afterwards you are required to select the functional area and press on “Submit” tab.
- Fill NTPC Online Application Form with entire and correct details.
- Then you have to upload all documents and certificates and scanned image of photograph and signature as per asked in NTPC Application Form.
- In the final step you need to press on “Submit” button and retain a hard copy of NTPC Online Form for future need.
- Save one additional copy of NTPC Application Form.
NTPC Recruitment Last Date:
NTPC Application Form last date: 14-06-2018
To get more information about the NTPC Recruitment 2018, please visit the Official notification that is mentioned above. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Ltd), is India’s leading Energy Corporation with an installed capacity of 53,651 MW and now looking for 30 energetic young Diploma Engineers with brilliant academic record for NTPC Recruitment Notification.
Those contenders who want to join this organization for Kudgi Super Thermal Power Project (Karnataka) under Southern Region of NTPC Ltd can apply for Diploma Engineer Posts by submitting their NTPC Online Application Form till the end date that is 04-06-2018.
Apply Online for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment:
After successfully submitting the NTPC Online Form, shortlisted candidates will have to undergo selection process contains 1st Stage Online Aptitude Test held in Last week of July 2018 (Tentatively) and Admit Card will be available in Mid July 2018 (Tentatively). After successfully qualifying 1st stage, qualified aspirants will be eligible to appear in 2nd Stage Online Technical Test held in 3rd/ 4th week of August 2018 (Tentatively).
Before applying for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment, candidates are advised to go through this page to know available NTPC Limited Vacancies, required qualification and other details, which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NTPC Recruitment Dates:
|Events for NTPC Diploma Engineer Posts||Important Dates for NTPC Jobs|
|Commencement of on line Registration of application by candidates||19-05-2018|
|Last date for online registration of application by candidates||04-06-2018|
|Downloading of NTPC Admit card for 1st stage Online Aptitude Test.||Mid July 2018 (Tentatively)|
|1st Stage Online Aptitude Test for NTPC Recruitment||Last week of July 2018 (Tentatively)|
|Downloading of NTPC Exam Admit card for 2nd stage Online Technical Test.||Mid August 2018 (Tentatively)|
|2nd Stage Online Technical Test for NTPC Recruitment||3/4 week of August 2018 (Tentatively)|
NTPC Vacancy Details:
- Posts Name: Diploma Engineer
- of NTPC Limited Vacancy: 30
Distribution of NTPC Job Vacancy in discipline:
|Name of Discipline||No. of NTPC Vacancies|
Required Qualification for NTPC Limited Recruitment:
To apply for NTPC Recruitment, All the applying aspirants must possess full time regular Diploma in concerned stream with 70% marks in aggregate from recognized university or institute.
Find Out Latest: Diploma Jobs
Age Limitations for NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment:
- For NTPC Limited Jobs, the Upper Age limit of candidates should be 25 years as on 09-05-2018.
- For Land Oustees upper age limit is 35 years as on 09-05-2018.
Relaxation in upper age:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates: 3 years
- For PwBD-General: 10 years
- For PwBD-OBC: 13 years
- for PwBD-SCIST: 15 years
NTPC Salary Structure:
- 15500/- will be given to those candidates who will be able to get selected for NTPC Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment, as monthly income.
- Once the training will be completed then aspirants will get pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 15500-3%-34500 (W7 grade).
NTPC Selection Procedure:
To select appropriate candidates, National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has decided to organize NTPC Recruitment procedure contains 2 stages of online test (Computer Based Test) such as 1st stage Online Test and 2nd stage is Online Technical Test which will be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
- 1st Stage Online Aptitude Test: Last week of July 2018 (Tentatively)
- 2nd Stage Online Technical Test: 3rd/ 4th week of August 2018 (Tentatively).
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
NTPC Recruitment Application Fee:
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category need to pay a non refundable registration fee of Rs 300/-
- The SCI ST/ PwBDI XSM candidates need not to pay the registration fee.
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (AIC NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC
- For National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment, first of all you are required to visit to the official website of the organization i.e. www.ntpccareers.net
- Then you need to hit on “Rectt. of Diploma Trainees 2018 in ELectrical,Mechanical and C&I (Electronics/Instrumentation) for SRHQ (Kudgi, Karnataka) [It is in continuation to our earlier advertisement (Advt No. NTPC/SR/Hyderabad:01/2018) for rectt of DT 2018. The candidates, who have applied earlier against the advt., need not apply again]” to get official PDF of NTPC Notification.
- From new window you are required to press on “English” given in front of “Advertisement of SRHQ, Hyderabad” link.
- Read NTPC Limited Recruitment notification carefully with entire details.
- After reading relevant details choose suitable link for NTPC Apply Online and register yourself.
- Fill NTPC Online Application form in correct manner with asked details.
- Upload all the necessary documents/ testimonials.
- Now hit on “submit” button for final completion of NTPC Application Form.
- Retain a printout of NTPC Online Form for future use in future.
Applicants can gather more information about NTPC Recruitment 2018- 19 by following Official Link. If you have any query related to above given information of NTPC Recruitment, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|