Oil India Ltd Recruitment
A newest vacancy advertisement has broadcasted in concern of Oil India Limited Recruitment. Oil India Limited is looking for self motivated and captivated candidates, for filling up vacant position of HSE Officer on Contract (Safety). Willing job seekers who are searching government job in India and want to join this well- known organization, must apply for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2017 by appearing in Walk-in- Interview on 03-02-2017.
What this page includes?
Interested job seekers can get the whole details related to Oil India Limited Jobs such as required qualification, age limit, how to apply, and others from the underneath segment of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Job hunters who want to do work as HSE Officer must appear in Interview with your all the documents/ testimonials in original also against Oil India Ltd Recruitment on particular date given here.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment
|Name of Institute||Oil India Limited|
|Date of Interview||03-02-2017|
HSE Officer on Contract (Safety)
What will be the required eligibility Criteria?
- Applying aspirants must possess Degree of Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering of minimum 04 years duration from a recognized statutory Boards/University.
- Diploma in any discipline of Engineering of minimum 03 years duration.
Check Here: Jobs by Qualification
Other Skills required for Oil India Limited careers:
- Practical field experience and knowledge of various operations of drilling and work over activities, production oil and gas activities and other related operations,
- Knowledge of Mines Act, 1952, Environment Protection Act 1986 and the rules and regulations framed there under, various OISD and CPCB guidelines issued by various government and internal agencies.
- Knowledge in applying risk-based safety management principles,
- Should be aware of latest developments in improving HSE standards in OIL’s various installations.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good managerial/negotiation and influencing skills and dealing with public.
- Knowledge in computer.
- Should be ready for extensive field visits and interaction with concerned people.
- To abide by the instructions, advices, suggestions and recommendations made by O|L-authorities and External Statutory / Regulatory bodies with respect to HSE aspect and perform duties accordingly,
- To draft letters to external/internal Authorities/ agencies, to arrange meetings and draft Minutes of meeting, interact & correspond in English with external & internal authorities verbally and in writing.
Match your age limit with required:
Aspirants applying for Oil India Limited Vacancy must meet age- criteria according to the posts. Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of Oil India Limited.
Oil India Limited Recruitment
Check the monthly remuneration:
Appointed appliers for these job openings in government sector will get consolidated contract honorarium of Rs. 45,500/- per month from the concerned department of reputed organization.
Mode to get hired:
To get recruited for latest government vacancies against stated positions, appliers have to undergo Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of reputed organization.
Must Check: Interview Preparation Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment?
- Log on to official website of organization that is www.oil-india.com
- Now from home page hit on “Careers” tab from menu bar.
- After that a drop- down list will be appeared you need to choose “Current Openings” link.
- After hitting above stated link you need to select the job link for which you want to apply as “Engagement of HSE Officers on contract” link.
- Then this will open the notification having complete details.
- Now from opened notification you have to check the complete details and after relevant information.
- Now prepare Oil India Limited Application Form with all the required information
- Attach all the photo copies of essential documents and certificates.
- Finally appear in Interview to venue mentioned below.
Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies
GS Road, Guwahati, Assam-781022
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 03-02-2017
You may check Official Notice Link given above to get other details about Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2017. You may also join us on Face book/Google plus to get latest updates directly on your timeline.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment
Are you looking for Engg/Officer Jobs through GATE-2017 Scorecard? Then Apply now for Oil India Ltd Recruitment from this page. OIL is going to hire dedicated Indian citizens for recruitment as Engineers / Officers. Job seekers, who are graduates in Mechanical Engineering and Post Graduates in Geology and Geophysics, may apply for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2017 before the end date.
Crucial Contents Of This Page
|Oil India Ltd Vacancy Details||Required Qualification For Engg/Officer|
|Age Restrictions||Remunerations Offered|
|Enrollment Process||Steps To Apply|
To submit Oil India Limited Online Application Form for Oil India Ltd Career, you may need to follow below listed steps and submit application form till 11/02/2017. For more information related to Oil India Limited Latest Vacancy appliers may need to go through below section of this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Oil India Ltd Vacancies:
|Posts Name||GATE Subjects and Code|
|Engineer||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|Geologist||Geology and Geophysics (GG) [Part A & section 1 of part B]|
|Geophysicist||Geology and Geophysics (GG) [Part A & section 2 of part B]|
Contenders, whose desire to grasp Oil India Ltd Recruitment through GATE 2017, must have following qualification and Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply:
- Engineer: Must have full time Graduation degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology/AMIE of 4 years duration recognized by AICTE.
- Geologist & Geophysicist: Should have Post Graduate in Geology / Geophysics of 2 years duration recognized by UGC with Mathematics in graduation.
Age & Relaxation In Age As on 12.01.2017:
Age of applying contenders for Oil India Recruitment or relaxation in age to reserved category aspirants as described in below stated table, take a look….
|Category||Maximum Age In Years|
|Graduate Degree Holders||Post Graduate Degree Holders|
|PWD with degree of disability 40% or above||Age relaxation of up to 10 years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers||Age relaxation of up to 5 years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.|
From Here: Read Oil India Ltd Recruitment Notification
Salary Structure For Oil India Limited Vacancy:
- Shortlisted candidates for Oil India Vacancies will accept a consolidated salary of Rs. 24,900 – 50,500 (starting Basic Pay of Rs. 24,900) per month which is provided by Oil India Limited.
- In addition to that, the company provided Basic Pay and DA, executives that are entitled for other perquisites & allowances under cafeteria approach and Benefits such as Leave, Loans, Medical Treatment, Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc.
- Classification of applicants for Oil India Ltd Duliajan Recruitment will be entirely based on their qualifying marks in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, 2017 (GATE -2017).
- Thereafter, applicants will be shortlisted for interview process and entire classification will be based on it.
Quick Links for Preparation:
- How to Prepare For Written Exam
- Never Say These Things in Interview
- Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
Prerequisite will be ready for applying online:
- GATE Admit Card
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Valid E-Mail Id
How to Apply For Oil India Recruitment?
Eligible contestants for Oil India Vacancy may apply by filling online application form before the last date.
- First of all, applicants will have to visit www.iitr.ac.in/gate or the websites of IITs Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- After that, candidates will have to applied online for GATE-2017, and then receive their GATE-2017 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of GATE-2017 registration number, the candidates need to apply on-line for OIL on the website www.oil-india.com.
- From homepage hit on “Careers>>Current Openings” link from top menu bar.
- Select “Online Registration Recruitment of engineers/officers through GATE 2017 score” link and read entire details very carefully by selecting “Advertisement” link.
- After reading entire details, you may hit on “Apply Online” button from previous page.
- Now must fill online application form with exact information and hit on “Save & Next” button to complete the process of filling online form.
- After that, upload digital images of all documents (if required) and submit it with-in given time period, take a printout of it for future need.
Press Here: To Apply Online
Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 11/02/2017
You may open above stated Official Notification to know more about Oil India Recruitment 2017 and may also subscribe our free e-mail services to get upcoming info related to Oil India Ltd Jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|