Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has advertised a vacancy notification for the post of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) as OPTCL Recruitment. Online Applications are invited to hire the enthusiastic contenders to fill the 150 JMOT Government Vacancies. Keen candidates who are going to apply are mentors follow the applying procedure for OPTCL Recruitment 2017 in same manner as prescribed.
Highlighted Content Of This Page:
|Title Name||Educational Qualifications for JMOT Vacancy|
|Age Restrictions||Salary Given for OPTCL job|
|Selection method and Exam Pattern||Online Applying process|
|Essential Dates||Important Note|
Aspirants who are looking for www.optcl.co.in Recruitment can apply online by submitting their application form before the closure date which is 24/04/2017. Here we are providing you essential information about Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Careers so scroll down the entire page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is presented by our dedicated team members.
Name of the Post:
Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)
No. of Posta: 150 vacancies
Essential Academic Qualification:
Aspirants who are interested to apply for OPTCL Vacancy they must have completed HSC from recognized Board and also have National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
|Lower Age limitations||20 years|
|Upper Age Limitations||32 years|
*** Aspirants must not have been born earlier than 1 st January, 1985, and not later than 1 January, 1997.
Upper Age Relaxation:
- SC, ST and SEBC candidates: 5 years
- Woman candidates: 5 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
Download PDF File: OPTCL Recruitment Notice
Per Month Offered Salary:
Aspirants who will be selected for OPTCL Vacancies they will be offered Rs 5200- 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2130/- per month.
What will be the Application fee?
Applying candidates for OPTCL Jobs they have to pay an application fee as given below:
|Unreserved/ SEBC Category||SC/ST/PWD|
- Online method: Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Offline Mode: by ICICI Bank Challan
OPTCL Selection Procedure:
Interested candidates who are going to apply for Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment they have to clear the recruitment process which involves:
- Computer Based Test (CBT),
- Skill Test and
- Career Marking
Shortlisted candidates who qualify CBT test will be called for Skill Test in 1:3 ratio. Once candidates qualify Skill test they will be called for document verification for career marking
Computer Based Test Exam pattern:
- Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs),
- of Questions: 200 questions
- Subjects: knowledge (60%), Numerical/ logical reasoning (15%), General knowledge (15%) & English (10%).
- Total Time Durations: 3 hours duration
Method to Fill OPTCL Online Application Form:
- Visitors who meet all the eligibility conditions they must first open the official website of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited that is www.optcl.co.in
- Then at the home page candidates must press on “careers” tab and choose “Recruitment” option from the drop down list.
- After this place your cursor to the “Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited” and open the “advertisement” link.
- Now read the whole PDF file very carefully and also ensure eligibility.
- Now satisfied aspirants must hit on “New Candidates Registration” Link.
- Then hit on “Online Registration” button and fill all the details in the application form.
- After this aspirants must upload all the vital documents in scanned manner as prescribed.
- At last candidates must hit on “Submit” button after completing all the details.
Read More: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Documents to Be Uploaded with OPTCL application Form:
- Recent colour passport size photograph and signature in prescribed forma
- Caste certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/SEBC category.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate, if applicable.
- Sports certificate/ Identity card, if applicable.
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge certificate/ I card/ NOC, if applicable.
- Experience certificate issued by the man power service provider/designated officer of the outsourcing agency, if an applicant is engaged through the outsourcing agency in OPTCL.
- 10th Pass Certificate.
- Essential Qualification Passed Certificate.
- Essential Qualification Final Mark Sheet.
- Lineman MV Permit from the ELBO or the undertaking to submit the same at the time of joining, if selected
Notable Dates To Keep In Mind:
|Commencing Date of online submission of Application||25/03/2017|
|Start date of depositing Fee through ICICI Challan||27/03/2017|
|Ending Date of online submission of Application||24/04/2017|
|OPTCL Exam Date||Updated Shortly|
Eligible contenders are mentors to stay in contact with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and read the Official Notification to gain all the vital details regarding OPTCL Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|OPTCL Admit Card||Orissa Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|