Panjab University Admission
University of Punjab is all set to star up Panjab University Admission. Students, who want to take admission in UG, PG, MBA and other programmes under Punjab University can fill up their Panjab University Registration from via online process till the last dates.
Before filling up Panjab University application form for undergraduate, post graduate courses such as Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine, surgery B.Pharmacy, students should ensure their eligibility conditions as prescribed below.
MBA Entrance Exam
For the admission in MBA, applicants have to clear entrance test, which is going to be conducted Chandigarh and Ludhiana as on the specified dates. Students can fill up the forms till the month of July 2018.
Students can easily apply for Panjab University Admission 2018-19 by following the steps mentined below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Panjab University Admission
Courses offered by Punjab University:
Here below you can check the list of courses offered by PU in different disciplines:
- Professional UG and PG Courses:
- Certificate Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Advanced Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Post Master of Science Courses
- Degree Courses
What’s the Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates who fulfill the required qualification to appear in the entrance test for taking admission for Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) program.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 / graduation / post graduation or its equivalent from the recognized university / institute may apply for LLB program in Punjab University.
- The candidate must have minimum marks of 45% and candidates belong to SC/ST community should have 40% aggregate marks.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Students have to pay an amount as application fee as prescribed below:
- General categories: Rs. 1100/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 550/-
Method of Payment:
Payment of application must be done through any branch of the State bank of India through Bank Challan that is generated after filling the application form.
Check here: Panjab University Admission Fee Structure
Selection of students for Panjab University Admission will be made on the basis of their performances in common entrance exam, which would be conducted by the university as on the specified dates.
Final Merit List:
|Course||Weight age (%)|
|LLB (Bachelor of Laws)||Entrance Test||Qualifying Questions|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
Tentative seats available in Panjab University, Chandigarh:
|Program||Name of the Departments/Institutions offering the Course: and where the forms for admission after qualifying the entrance Test need to be submitted||No. of Seats (General including reserved seats)||Seats for Foreign Nationals/ NRI Candidates|
|LL.B. (3-Year Course)||Department of Laws, P.U., Chandigarh.||202 (Morning) 202 (Evening)||27|
|P.U. Regional Centre, Muktsar (Punjab)||58||08|
|P.U., Regional Centre, Ludhiana (Punjab)||72 (Evening)||09|
|UILS, Panjab University Swami SarvanandGiri Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur||60+3*||—|
How to fill Panjab University Admission Form?
- First of all candidate have to visit the official website organization that is www.pglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Online Registration” link that is located at the left side of home page.
- On the next page you can see all the related details, you must read all the details completely and hit on “Continue” tab.
- Now you are required to fill Punjab University Online Application form in correct manner and upload the needed documents then press “Submit” button.
- Now pay the fee as prescribed mode.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Do You Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Events||Dates to Remember|
|MBA (Executive) Entrance Test||2nd Week of July 2018|
|M.Phil. & Ph.D. Entrance TEST|
|Last date for submission of Info|
to generate the Bank Challan
|M.Phil. & Ph.D.( June |
2018)MBA (Jul 2018)
Last date for online Admission Form
|For UG, PG courses||2nd Week of July 2018|
|For Diploma & Certificate Courses||3rd Week of July 2018|
|Lateral Engineering Entrance Test|
(PULEET – 2017)
|1st Week of July 2018|
PUCET 2018 Exam Dates
|Last date to receive admission form|
|1st Week of July 2018|
|Display of tentative merit list||2nd Week of July 2018|
|Objection on tentative merit list||3rd Week of July 2018|
|Preferences filling for B.Pharma and|
|Display of Provisional Merit List|
|First Seat Allocation List release|
|Reporting at allotted college|
|Classes begins||Last Week of July 2018|
|Second Seat Allocation List release||1st Week of August 2018|
|Reporting at allotted college||2nd week of August 2018|
You can take more information through Official Website regarding Panjab University Admission2018-19. Candidates are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates against Panjab University.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Panjab University Syllabus||Panjab University Result|
|Panjab University Date Sheet||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Colleges in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|