Panjab University Admission
Perusing For higher Education in Chandigarh? Apply for Panjab University Admission. Candidates have to fill Panjab University Admission Form for the said program through online Process. Interested contenders who want to apply for Panjab University Admission 2017 have to fill their admission form by following the steps which is mentioned below before the last date. Candidatdes, It is advised to make registration as soon as possible to grab this opportunity.
Candidates who are going to take admission in Panjab University for law course may attain further information regarding their Panjab University Admission through this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Punjab University Admission
What’s the Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates who fulfill the required qualification to appear in the entrance test for taking admission for Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) program.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 / graduation / post graduation or its equivalent from the recognized university / institute may apply for LLB program in Punjab University.
- The candidate must have minimum marks of 45% and candidates belong to SC/ST community should have 40% aggregate marks.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
The appliers have to pay application fee of Rs.1100/- for General categories and applicant belongs to SC / ST community have to pay Rs. 550/- which is be paid in any branch of the State bank of India through Challan that is generated after filling the application form.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Appliers will be selected for Panjab University Admission on the basis of clearing the entrance exam which will be conducted by the organization.
Final Merit List:.
|Course||Weight age (%)|
|LLB (Bachelor of Laws)||Entrance Test||Qualifying Questions|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
Tentative seats available in Panjab University, Chandigarh:
|Program||Name of the Departments/Institutions offering the Course: and where the forms for admission after qualifying the entrance Test need to be submitted||No. of Seats (General including reserved seats)||Seats for Foreign Nationals/ NRI Candidates|
|LL.B. (3-Year Course)||Department of Laws, P.U., Chandigarh.||202 (Morning) 202 (Evening)||27|
|P.U. Regional Centre, Muktsar (Punjab)||58||08|
|P.U., Regional Centre, Ludhiana (Punjab)||72 (Evening)||09|
|UILS, Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur||60+3*||—|
How to fill Panjab University Admission Form?
- First of all candidate have to visit the official website organization that is www.pglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- Then, you have to hit on “Online Registration” link which is available at the left side of home page.
- After that, you need to read the information carefully and press on “Continue” tab which is available at the bottom of the home page.
- Now, you have to fill the online application form in an appropriate manner and submit it.
- Then, you are required to deposit your application fee and update your application status.
- At last, you have to take a print out of your dully filled application form for further use.
Do You Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last date for submission of application from and generate the Bank Challan||May 2017|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||May 2017|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||May 2017|
|Admit Card Date||June 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||June 2017|
|Tentative date to declare the result||June 2017|
You can take more information through Official Website regarding Panjab University Admission. Candidates are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates against Panjab University.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Punjab University Syllabus||Punjab University Recruitment|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|