PGCIL Admit Card
It has come to the notice that PGCIL Admit Card 2018 has been released for Diploma TraineeWritten Test/Computer Based Test going to be held on 22nd April and 28th April 2018 for ER-II and WR-II respectively. You just need to go through this page for more details on PGCIL Hall Ticket.
A Written Test/Computer Based Test is going to be held by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited for Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) for Eastern/Western Region Transmission System-II, Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) and Assistant (Finance).
PGCIL Admit Card
Candidates appearing for the written examination for the post of diploma trainee must know the procedure to download the exam Power Grid Admit Card. Below steps to download PGCIL Admit Card are provided which will definitely make you understand the procedure and also help you in downloading the same from our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Want to Know? How to Prepare For Written Exam
Steps to download Power Grid Admit Card
- Candidates first need to visit the PGCIL official website that is www.powergridindia.com or the direct links provided below to download your PGCIL Admit Card.
- On the home page of the official website you will get a section named “careers”. You need to hit that tab for further process.
- In careers section there will be another section named “job opportunities”. For going ahead you have to press the same tab.
- After opening that section you have go to regional openings for the recruitment of your region whether ER-II/WR-II.
- Select the desired link to download your PGCIL Admit Card.
- ER/WR recruitment page will appear on your screen.
- You need to search for the particular link to download PGCIL admit card for the written test for the post of Diploma Trainee.
- After hitting that particular link you will see two sections on the page appear on your screen.
- Go for the “for registered candidates” section, see the desired link and hit the same.
- Fill the details asked on your above step like registration number and date of birth.
- You will get your admit card according to ER-II/WR-II recruitment. You can download it and keep it safely for future use.
Read Here: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
General Instructions Regarding Power Grid Admit Card:
- Time, schedule and Centre of the examination will be provided on the PGCIL admit card you will download from the PGCIL official website or the above provided links.
- Make sure that you should download your admit card before the exam date as the recruitment corporation will not entertain any other resource of sending the admit card like posts or fax.
- Request of changing the examination centre will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- You are strictly advised to read all the instructions carefully uploaded with the admit card.
- You may also practice online mock test for appearing in CBT (Computer Based Test) which is provided on the PGCIL portal.
- You must always keep yourself updated with all the latest information regarding PGCIL admit card (ER-II/WR-II).
We hope that information regarding PGCIL Admit Card given on this page is enough for the candidates who are appearing for the written examination for the post of diploma trainee in ER-II/WR-II. For latest updates regarding Power Grid Admit Card, stay tuned with us or you can also visit PGCIL Official Website on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|PGCIL Result||PGCIL Recruitment|
|Maximize Your Score In Exam||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|Tips To Remember What You Read||Score Good Marks in Exam|