PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2018-19 out!! Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd has released admit card for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Nov CBT Exam which is scheduled to be held on 14-11-2018 & 17-11-2018. Candidates going to appear for PGCIL Diploma Trainee exam can download PGCIL Hall Ticket with the help of this page.
Aspirants who have applied for 58 vacancies of Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee and Jr. Technician Trainee can easily download PGCIL Diploma Trainee call letter either from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
To Get PGCIL Admit Card 2018: Download Here!!!
Appearing candidates can generate PGCIL call letter by entering login details such as user id and password. It is advisable to check the entire details of PGCIL hall ticket and carry the hard copy along with valid ID proof at the examination hall.
To gather complete details about PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2018, candidates are suggested to scroll down this page which is well designed and maintained by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card
How to download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2018?
- Visit PGCIL official website that is www.powergridindia.com or the direct links provided below to download PGCIL Admit Card.
- On the home page, you need to hit on “Careers” for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Admit Card and press “Job Opportunities” from the drop down list.
- Then, hit on “Openings” tab from another drop-down list and Hit on “ER-II Recruitment” from the appeared window.
- Choose “Recruitment for the posts of Diploma Trainee (Electrical); Diploma Trainee (Civil); Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) for ERTS-II, POWERGRID; ADVERTISEMENT NO. ER-II/HR/Rectt/2018/01” link and press on “Download Admit Card for CBT scheduled on 14.11.2018 & 17.11.” to download your PGCIL Admit Card.
- Now a Power Grid Admit Card Login Page will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Fill all the essential details such as registration number and date of birth to access PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2018 and hit on “login” tab.
- At last, download PGCIL Admit Card and take a print out and keep it safe for future use.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee exam pattern:
- The written exam has objective type questions.
- The exam consists of total of 170 questions.
- The Maximum marks of the test are 170.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The total Exam duration is of 2 hours.
|Parts||Type of Paper||Type of Test||Exam Duration||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||Technical Knowledge Test||02 Hours||120||120|
Cover all the topics for exam with the help of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus
Candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in computer based test (CBT) conducted under the supervision of recruitment authority of PGCIL.
Start Free Preparation From: Online Test Series
Power Grid Diploma Trainee Exam: 14-11-2018 & 17-11-2018
For more updates on PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2018, candidates must visit the official website of the organization regularly. To get government jobs notification, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|PGCIL Result||PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment|
|बजट 2018 में युवाओ को मिला तोहफा||How To Study While Doing Job|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|