Apply online for PM Scholarship!! Pardhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme is the first and number one Scholarship Scheme which is launched in the whole India. This PMSS Special Scholarship Scheme is for 10th and 12th passed students.
Applications through online mode are invited from wards / widows of Ex-servicemen and Exlndian Coast Guard personnel, who are pursuing Professional Degree Courses. Only those candidates are entitled for PMSS Special Scholarship 2018, who has joined the Professional Courses in the Academic Year 2018.
Candidates are required to fill the PMSS online application form through official website before the last date. So Girls and Boys, without any delay apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2018 by going through the instructions available on the below ward of this page.
You may get the information about PMSS scheme 2018 such as required eligibility, amount of Scholarship etc on the below section of this page, which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Scheme is available for following courses:
Candidates, who took admission in 2018-19 academic year in the degree programme such as BE, B Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBA, BCA, B.Pharma, etc. recognized by any well known University or institute are able to get the benefit of this scheme.
No scholarship will give to those candidates, who are perusing Professional Degree Course such as B Ed but not for BA+B Ed, also for LLB not for BA+LLB. In the case of integrated ME / M Tech / M Pharma, the scholarship will be provided for initial four years.
Who can apply for PM’s Scholarship Scheme?
Here below we have presented the list of candidates, who are eligible to get Scholarship:
- Widows and unmarried of ESM/widow
- Ex-servicemen’s Wards and their widows
- Wards of widows of Ex-servicemen died in harness due to the reason of ascribed to military service
- Widows of Ex-servicemen died in exploit
- Irrespective candidates of his marital status, is qualified for PMSS.
Looking For Latest Scholarships In India: Get Detailed Info Here
PM Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Student should be obtained 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) that is 10+2, Diploma or Graduation. Please have a look on below stated table:
|Course||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|BE/B.Tech||Class 12/ Diploma|
Candidates Not eligible for PM Scholarship Scheme:
In the following cases applicants are not eligible for Scholarship scheme.
- Candidates, who are studying in Abroad, are not entitled to get PM Scholarship Scheme
- Students, who are taking salary for any professional Degree course, are not eligible
- Applicants, who are doing their studies side to side Distance Learning courses, cannot apply for this scheme.
- Candidates, perusing Master Degree Courses are not entitled for PMSS except MBA, MCA.
- Students, perusing second year of graduation are also not eligible to get the advantage of this scheme.
Reward of PM Scholarship:
Scholarship would be given 5500 students all over the India; the quantity of the scholarships is as following. Have a glance:
|Category||Amount (Per Month)|
|Boys||Rs. 2000/-||Paid Annually|
PM scholarship would be granted to eligible candidates for five years. The payment of amount of scholarship will be given to the candidates after the successful completion of every academic session as according to the marks available in the academic requirements.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Duration of the PM Scholarship:
- Two to five years as approved by the concerned regulatory body for that programme.
- One year for B.Ed.
Document Required for Registration:
- Certificate of School-leaving
- Identity card issued by the college
- Family / Parent’s Income Certificate below 2 Lakh
- A write-up on justification for getting scholarship (in not more than 300 words)
- Mark-sheet of last passed Qualification
- A copy of PPO and the following supporting documents in case of Category 1 to 5
- Category 1: Part II Order Copy of POR in case of Air
- Category 2: Part II Order Force and Gen Form in
- Category 3: Part II Order case of Navy
- Category 4: Part II Order
- Category 5: (Award Certificate along with Gazette Notification)
Payment of Scholarship:
- First payment will be paid automatically just after the selection in the merit list of 5500 aspirants.
- For next payments, contenders should submit the Payment cum Renewal Form along with a Bonafide Certificate for subsequent Payment of PMSS.
- Scholarship will be remitted in Bank Account Number (PNB / SBI only) which should be linked to Aadhaar Number of the selected aspirant.
PM Scholarship Renewal:
Aspirants can renew their scholarship can apply for the renewal process by hitting on link placed here. You are advised to attach listed documents for renewal procedure.
How to Fill PM Scholarship Application form 2018?
You may apply for Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Yojna by following some of these steps:
- First of all you must visit the official website of Kendriya Sainik Board website that is www.ksb.gov.in
- Now you have to hit on “Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme” tab, available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you need to enter your “User Name” “Password” and “Verification Code” and press “Login” tab.
- If you are a new user then you have to tap on “Registration” tab and fill the required information in it and then login to your account.
- Now you have to fill all the details and press “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
PM Scholarship Contact Details:
Joint Director Training and Scholarship
Kendriya Sainik Board,
MOD, West Block-4, Wing-7, 2nd Floor
RK Puram, New Delhi-110066
Last date to apply online for the PM’s Scholarships: November 2018
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get details about PM Scholarship Scheme 2018. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How Do I Get College Scholarship||Why College Attendance is Important|