PM Scholarship Scheme
PM Scholarship Scheme was familiarized to inspire higher technical and professional education for the conditional wards of Ex Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel and their widows from the Academic year 2006-07.
PMSS Scholarship Form for Girls/Boys, who passed 10th and 12th, will be available from November 2018. In order to avail information regarding Pardhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme Date, you need to check this page soon.
PM Modi Scholarship 2018
A total number of 5500 PM Narendra Modi Scholarships are allotted in each academic year that is equally divided amongst boys and girls. As per PM Scholarship Scheme For 10th Pass Students, scholarships will be allotted for a period of one to five years as per the duration of the courses.
Scholarship amount is paid to the selected students annually. You may get more information about PMSS Scheme 2018 and apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 by going through this page, which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
PM Modi Scholarship Scheme is available for following courses:
Candidates, want to take admission in the degree programme such as BE, B Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBA, BCA, B.Pharma, etc. for the academic year 2018-19 in any recognized by University or institute are able to get the benefit of PM Scholarship Scheme 2018 19.
No scholarship will give to those candidates, who are perusing Professional Degree Course such as B Ed but not for BA+B Ed, also for LLB not for BA+LLB. In the case of integrated ME / M Tech / M Pharma, the scholarship will be provided for initial four years.
Who can apply for PM’s Scholarship Scheme?
Here below we have presented the list of candidates, who are eligible to get PM Scholarship Kendriya Sainik Board:
- Widows and unmarried of ESM/widow
- Ex-servicemen’s Wards and their widows
- Wards of widows of Ex-servicemen died in harness due to the reason of ascribed to military service
- Widows of Ex-servicemen died in exploit
- Irrespective candidates of his marital status, is qualified for PMSS.
Looking For Latest Scholarships In India: Get Detailed Info Here
PM Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Student should be obtained 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) that is 10+2, Diploma or Graduation to submit Application Form. Please have a look on below stated table:
|Course||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|BE/B.Tech||Class 12/ Diploma|
Candidates Not eligible for PM Scholarship Scheme:
In the following cases applicants are not eligible for Www Desw Gov In PM Scholarship scheme.
- Candidates, who are studying in Abroad, are not entitled to get Scholarship Scheme
- Students, who are taking salary for any professional Degree course, are not eligible
- Applicants, who are doing their studies side to side Distance Learning courses, cannot apply for this scheme.
- Candidates, perusing Master Degree Courses are not entitled for PMSS except MBA, MCA.
- Students, perusing second year of graduation are also not eligible to get the advantage of this PM Scholarship Form 2018-19 scheme.
Reward of PM Scholarship:
Scholarship would be given 5500 students all over the India; the quantity of the scholarships is as following. Have a glance:
|Category||Amount (Per Month)|
|Boys||Rs. 2000/-||Paid Annually|
Scholarship would be granted to eligible candidates for five years. The payment of amount of scholarship will be given to the candidates after the successful completion of every academic session as according to the marks available in the academic requirements.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Duration of the PM Scholarship:
- Two to five years as approved by the concerned regulatory body for that programme.
- One year for B.Ed.
Document Required with PM Scholarship Form:
- Certificate of School-leaving
- Identity card issued by the college
- Family / Parent’s Income Certificate below 2 Lakh
- A write-up on justification for getting scholarship (in not more than 300 words)
- Mark-sheet of last passed Qualification
- A copy of PPO and the following supporting documents in case of Category 1 to 5
- Category 1: Part II Order Copy of POR in case of Air
- Category 2: Part II Order Force and Gen Form in
- Category 3: Part II Order case of Navy
- Category 4: Part II Order
- Category 5: (Award Certificate along with Gazette Notification)
Payment of PM Scholarship:
- First payment will be paid automatically just after the selection in the merit list of 5500 aspirants.
- For next payments, contenders should submit the Payment cum Renewal Form along with a Bonafide Certificate for subsequent Payment of PMSS.
- Scholarship will be remitted in Bank Account Number (PNB / SBI only) which should be linked to Aadhaar Number of the selected aspirant.
PM Scholarship Renewal:
Aspirants can renew their scholarship can apply for the renewal process by hitting on link placed here. Afterwards contenders are required to enter asked details in Renewal Form 2018. You are advised to attach listed documents along with PM Scholarship Renewal Form 2018-19.
How to Fill PM Scholarship Application form 2018?
You may apply for Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Yojna by following some of these steps:
- First of all you must visit the PM Scholarship Portal website that is ksb.gov.in
- Now you have to hit on “Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme” tab, available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you need to enter your “User Name” “Password” and “Verification Code” and press “Login” tab for 164 100 130 9001 PM Scholarship Login.
- If you are a new user then you have to tap on “Registration” tab and fill the required information.
- Now you have to fill all the details in Form of PM Scholarship Scheme For 12th Pass Students and press “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled PM Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form for future use.
PM Scholarship Contact Details:
Joint Director Training and Scholarship
Kendriya Sainik Board,
MOD, West Block-4, Wing-7, 2nd Floor
RK Puram, New Delhi-110066
Last date to apply online for the PM’s Scholarships: November 2018
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get details about PM Scholarship Scheme 2018-19. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates regarding Merit List.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How Do I Get College Scholarship||Why College Attendance is Important|