PPSC Admit Card
Get PPSC Admit Card to appear in Lecturer (Pharmacy) exam. Punjab Public Service Commission will organize Lecturer competitive written examination on 10.12.2017 at various centers at Patiala. Lists of provisionally eligible candidates appear in test is available here. Ensure your name from it to participate in exam. By using Registration Number & Password, you may get Punjab PSC Hall Ticket. It is obligatory to carry PPSC Admit Card 2017 at time of appearing for exam.
Punjab Public Service Commission will conduct Lecturer exam on 10.12.2017 for recruiting eligible & work oriented contenders for 27 posts of lecturer pharmacy in the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Government of Punjab. Participants may download Punjab PSC Lecturer Admit Card from 30.11.2017. To avail more details regarding PPSC Admit Card 2018, have a look on below of page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps to Download PPSC Admit Card 2018:
Contenders may get Punjab PSC Lecturer Hall Ticket by following listed simple guidelines.
- At first step, visit official portal of organization i.e. www.ppsc.gov.in
- Move under “Admit Card” tab available under right side of page.
- Press on “Download Admit Card Details” link.
- Enter asked details like “registration Number”, “Password”, “code”.
- Strike on “Submit” option.
- Your PPSC Lecturer Admit Card will open up facing you.
- Contenders may download Punjab Public Service Commission Admit Card & obtain print copy of same to be produced at time of appearing for test.
PPSC Admit Card
Lecturer (Pharmacy) Exam pattern:
- Written test of the Punjab PSC will be comprised of 2 sections
- Section A Consists questions based on General Studies While Section B will have technical questions from the specialized Subjects.
- Total marks of test are 300.
- Interview will be of 40 marks.
|Section||Subjects||Number of questions|
|Section A||General Studies (Common for all papers)||30 questions
|Section B||Technical Questions (Changes according to the stream)||70 questions
Get Updated & Detailed: PPSC Syllabus
Details on PPSC Hall Ticket:
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Reporting time
- Examination date
- Examination centre
- Signature of the candidate
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Photograph of the candidate
Documents mandatory along with PPSC Call Letter:
Contenders need to carry any of the following documents along with Punjab PSC Admit Card at time of appearing for test.
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Identity Card issued by College/university
- Income Tax PAN Card
- Original Photo Identity
- Bank passbook with photograph
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Exam date & timings:
|Paper timings||01.00 PM to 03.00 PM|
Refer its Official Link to avail more information about PPSC Admit Card 2017–2018. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more future updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Punjab PSC Recruitment||PPSC Result|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||PSC Question Papers|
|Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|