PPSC Admit Card
Punjab Public Service Commission is going to conduct written examination comprising Paper 1 and 2 in the month of March 2018 and appearing contenders in the exam can download PPSC Admit Card now easily.
In order to download Punjab PSC Asst District Attorney Paper 1, 2 Exam Admit Card 2018, contenders are required to enter registration number, password and captcha code in appropriate manner.
PPSC Asst District Attorney Admit Card 2018
To download Punjab PSC Admit Card 2018, you can visit to the official website while you can move your cursor downwards on this page also as our team members www.recruitmentinboxx.com has designed this page as per your comfort.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|22/01/2018||PPSC Admit Card||Punjab PSC Asst District Attorney Paper 1, 2 Exam||Download Admit Card|
Applying contenders for Assistant District Attorney in Punjab Public Service Commission must check the complete exam pattern also that can help them to acknowledge the details about the topics from which questions will be asked by going through this page.
PPSC Admit Card 2018 Status: Issued
PPSC Admit Card
Procedure To Download Punjab PSC Assistant District Attorney Paper I & 2 Admit Card:
To download Punjab Public Service Commission Assistant District Attorney Paper I & 2 Admit Card 2018, contenders need to follow given points in appropriate manner.
- To download PPSC Assistant District Attorney Hall Ticket 2018, firstly you have to go through the official website of the organization that is ppsc.gov.in
- Afterwards you have to move your cursor towards the right side on the home page.
- Hit the “Admit Card” link and you will navigate to the next page.
- Here you are required to press the link of “Download Admit Card Details” available at the left side.
- Enter your registration number, password and captcha code in appropriate manner for downloading Punjab Public Service Commission Admit Card 2018.
- Recheck the entered details for downloading Punjab Public Service Commission Assistant District Attorney Exam Admit Card 2018.
- Hit the “Submit” tab and your PPSC Asst District Attorney Paper 1, 2 Exam Admit Card 2018 will be shown at your computer screen.
- Download PPSC Asst District Attorney Paper 1, 2 Exam Call Letter 2018 or take a print out of PPSC Assistant District Attorney Paper 1, 2 Exam Hall Ticket 2018.
- Keep PPSC Paper 1, 2 Exam Admit Card 2018 safely and bring PPSC Paper 1, 2 Admit Card 2018 along with the documents on scheduled date.
Details Mentioned on Punjab PSC Assistant District Attorney Admit Card 2018:
At the time of downloading Punjab Public Service Commission Assistant District Attorney Admit Card 2018, you need to check the following details in appropriate manner.
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Roll number
- Date of test
- Venue of test
- Paper wise timings
- Coordinating institution
- Important instructions for the exam
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Documents Needed With Punjab PSC Admit Card 2018:
Contenders have to bring the following documents along with the PPSC Assistant District Attorney Admit Card 2018 on scheduled date of the exam.
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Get List Of: PSC Exam Books
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Exam Pattern 2018
- The PPSC Assistant District Attorney Written Test consists of two papers Paper I and Paper II.
- In paper I, questions will be asked from Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, and Indian Evidence Act subjects.
- There will be 100 questions of 150 marks asked in Paper I.
- 90 minutes will be provided to the contenders to solve Paper I.
- In Paper II, questions will be asked from General Awareness and Logical Reasoning /Mental Ability, Constitutional Law, and Civil Procedure Code subjects.
- The Total Marks of Competitive Examination is 300 Marks.
- The Interview round will be conducted for 40 Marks.
|100||150 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Indian Evidence Act|
|100||150 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Total Marks||300 Marks|
Get Here Detailed: PPSC Syllabus
PPSC Admit Card 2018 can be downloaded by the contenders from here easily while you can hit the appropriate link that is well provided above by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Punjab PSC Recruitment||State PSC Exam Notification|
|Punjab Current Affairs||Punjab Jobs|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|