President Secretariat Recruitment
Must Apply for President Secretariat Recruitment Advertisement, Through this Page! Application form through online mode is being invited from eligible contenders to fill up 15 positions of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Interested contenders who fulfill eligibility criteria may apply for these jobs in government department by going through below specified procedure, so aspirants must look and read President Secretariat Recruitment 2017 tailored on this page.
Content Of This Page Includes:
|Number of Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Age Limitation & Pay Scale||Mode of Hiring|
|Step wise Process of Applying||Last Date To Apply Online|
The interested contenders may apply online for these vacant posts before the closing dates i.e. 25th November, 2016. For gathering further details regarding Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Recruitment aspirants have to read this web page i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com till bottom.
President Secretariat Recruitment
President Secretariat Vacancy Details:
Multi Tasking Staff – 15 Posts
Candidates applying for President Secretariat Job should have passed matriculation or equivalent from recognized board with good academic records.
Want Latest 10th Pass Jobs – Press Here
The age of applying candidates must be between 18 to 27 years of age as per rules. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules of the government of India.
To Download Official Notification - Press Here
Applicants who will be appointed on these positions will be provided an attractive amount of Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- pm as a salary from the authority of the organization as per rules.
Selection of eligible aspirants for President Secretariat Jobs will be made on the basis of their performance in written test conducted by the selection committee as per rules
Check these Important & Helpful Tips -
How to Apply for President Secretariat Recruitment:
Willing contenders who wish to apply must go behind all these steps as structured below-
- First of all you have to log onto the official website of the organization that is rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in.
- Then you have to hit “Circulars for Vacancies” tab which is available at the center of the home page.
- Then list of vacancies will appear in front of from that choose the link “Filling up vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff in President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi” and hit the link “MultiTasking.pdf” given in front of it.
- Now detailed notification will appear in front of you, read that notification carefully.
- After reading it go back to the previous page and hit the link “Apply Online” which is given in front of PDF link.
- Now online application form will appear in front of you now fill all required details in it carefully.
- Then upload your photograph and other required documents in it as applicable.
- After completion of filling of all steps you have to take preview of it and the press “Submit” button for final submission.
- Finally you need to take print out of it for future reference and have to keep it safe with you.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 25th November, 2016
Aspirants may gather detailed information in respect of President Secretariat Recruitment by visiting the official link. For further details regarding latest updates in future on President Secretariat Recruitment 2017 contenders have to stay in touch with this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|