President Secretariat Recruitment
A career advertisement regarding President Secretariat Recruitment has been issued now. Skilled individuals are invited to fill up Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Vacancy of Mali Grade-III post. Aspirants having 10th or equivalent qualification may apply for President Secretariat Recruitment 2017 through online process on or before the last date that is 30/01/2017.
Key point of this page
|President Secretariat Vacancy||Qualification Details|
|Salary Details||Mode of Recruitment|
|Procedure of sending application||Last date|
For Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Recruitment 2017, aspirants having below mentioned skills can submit their prescribed application form. You need to read the complete details that are well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Written and Skill Examination will be conducted to test eligibility of appliers.
Mali Grade-III: 66 Vacancies
- Aspirants should possess 10th or equivalent qualification along with a minimum of two years work experience in the trade.
- Applicants should have Gardner NSQF (National Skill Qualification Framework) level 4 certificate OR Gardening training certificate from IARI.
Check Here: Jobs by Qualification
President Secretariat Recruitment Notification – Press Here
Selected candidates for President Secretariat Job will be given Rs. 18000 – 56900/- per month as salary from President Secretariat. Applicants may be also given other allowances as per rules of organization.
Age of job seekers should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
- For unreserved category: Rs. 650/- [Application Fee (Rs. 550/-) and Intimation Charges (Rs.100/-)]
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and Ex- Servicemen: Rs. 100/-
Examination will be conducted to appoint worthy candidates for President Secretariat vacancies. Exam will contain 100 marks and questions will be based on General Awareness, 10th Class Science and Trade. Those, who will qualify written test, will be called for Skill Test. The duration of test will be 60 Minutes.
Quick Links for Preparation:
How to Apply ?
- Interested individuals for President Secretariat Jobs should go through the official site that is rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in.
- Follow ‘What’s New’ section from right side of home page and select link ‘Filling up vacancies of Mali Grade-III in the Work-charged Establishment of the President’s Gardens, President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan at New Delhi/Hyderabad/Shimla’.
- Thereafter select link ‘Notification-Mali.pdf’ and read complete notification.
- Press ‘Apply Online’ link and after that select tab ‘Here for New Registration’.
- Fill your registration form and come back to previous page.
- Now login your account and registration number and password and press ‘submit’ tab.
- Fill online application form and upload your passport size photo and signature etc.
- Submit your application and take print out of it for future use.
- Last date for online registration: 30/01/2017
Note: To get other information in concern to President Secretariat Recruitment 2017, you may go through instructions that are well stated. Be in touch with our web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|