Get Full Fledge Details On RRB Exam Topics! Individuals who have desired to enhance their career in Railway sector and have applied against SSE/NTPC/ALP/ASM Exam can get updated and complete Railway Syllabus from this page. As always, Indian Railways come up with huge job openings. Similarly, this time also authorities have announced bumper openings in different departments. Hence, those candidates who have applied against these Railway Exams can get pin pointed details on Railway Syllabus 2017 and Railway Exam Pattern by scrolling down this page.
This Page Includes:
|Railway Syllabus (RRB SSE)||NTPC Exam Syllabus|
|NTPC Exam Pattern||Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus|
|ALP Examination Scheme||Railways ASM Syllabus|
|Marking Scheme for ASM||Essential Note|
With the announcement of huge openings, competition level also raises. Alternatively, appliers have to work hard to crack the examination and this is possible only with the help of Railway Syllabus and its pattern. Furthermore, willing appliers can download Railway Exam Syllabus in pdf Format by visiting the official website via online process. Contenders can also avail Railway RRB Syllabus by scrolling down the page which is well equipped by dedicated and expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|RRB SSE Syllabus||RRB Non Technical Syllabus|
|Railway Technician Syllabus||Railway Group D Syllabus|
|DMRC Syllabus||RRB JE Syllabus|
Railway RRB SSE Syllabus:
Contenders who have applied against RRB Senior Section Engineer Exam by registering till the last date must be looking for RRB SSE Exam Syllabus to commence their preparation. So, contenders who have applied for RRB SSE Exam can avail complete syllabus and its pattern from this page. Railway Recruitment Board has decided to schedule the written examination in the month of August 2017. As it is a single stage exam, so aspirants have to qualify it in first attempt.
For this purpose, we are catering the exam syllabi that consist of various topics such as Technical Subjects such as Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering, etc and others also specially General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and Arithmetic. To avail complete exam syllabus along with its pattern visit the link provided below.
Railway NTPC Syllabus
|Reasoning & General Intelligence
Check Here: How To Prepare Reasoning for Exams
Read Also: How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams
Get Here: GK Questions with Answers
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern:
Candidates who have applied against RRB NTPC Examination must be searching for the examination scheme. So, with the intention to help you we have catered the exam scheme. Have a look!!!
|Sections||Number Of Questions||Marks (as Per Section)||Time Duration|
|Arithmetic Ability||20||20||90 Minutes|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||25||25|
- It is an objective type examination.
- Contenders will be provided four options with every question from which they have to select the apt answer.
- Question will cover four topics namely Arithmetic Ability, General Awareness, General Science, Reasoning & General Intelligence.
- Question paper will comprise of 100 questions.
- Aspirants will be given 90 Minutes to solve assigned questions.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer whereas one-third marks will get deducted as negative marking.
Get Here: Railway Exam Question Papers
Railway ALP Syllabus
Exam syllabus of Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Exam will comprise of all the subjects given in RRB NTPC Exam Syllabus except Technical Ability. Further, contenders who have applied for the Assistant Loco Pilot Exam can go through the syllabus catered here. Let’s take a peek!!
- The Strength of the Material
- Metal Handling
- Refrigerators and Air Conditioned
- Applied Mechanics
- Turbo Machinery
- Production Engineering
- Thermo Dynamics
- Energy, Material
- Energy Conservation
- Automation Engineering
- Kinetic Theory
Read Also: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
RRB ALP Exam Pattern:
Individuals appearing in RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam can go through the examination scheme as catered below, as it gives you an idea about the marking scheme, topics covered, number of questions asked as per topic and marks allotted. Have a look!!
|Sections||No. of Question||Marks (as Per Section)||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||25||25||90 Minutes|
- Time allotted will be 90 minutes.
- This examination will be organized for a total of 120 marks with 120 questions.
- It covers several topics particularly General Science, Technical Ability, General Awareness, General intelligence, etc.
Railway ASM Syllabus
- General Awareness: This section covers various topics such as Indian Constitution Geography Economic Scene Current Events – International, etc. Question in this section is set in order to access the candidate’s knowledge on current events, particularly relating to India such as questions related to Indian Railways.
- Arithmetic Ability: It includes questions from Percentages, Boats & Streams, Data Interpretation, Averages, Profit and Loss, Problems on Ages, etc.
- General English: Question will be asked from various topics such as prepositions, words, phrases, etc to check the vocabulary sense and usage of correct words with the appropriate sentence.
- Reasoning: This section is set to access the aspirant’s power of reasoning and his/her capability to draw conclusions on the question provided in question paper.
Read Out: Railway Exams Preparation Books
Railway ASM Exam Pattern:
|Exam||Examination Type||Name of Subject||Total Questions||Exam Duration|
|Written Test||Multiple Choice Questions||General Awareness||100||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning|
- Written test will be objective in nature having Multiple Choice Questions.
- Contenders will be given 90 minutes to solve the examination.
- There will be 100 questions in the examination.
On the whole, aspirants who have applied for various Upcoming Railway Exams can grab full fledge details on Railway RRB Exam Pattern/Railway RRB Exam Syllabus/RRB NTPC Syllabus from this page. As we have provided pin pointed information concerning Railway Syllabus 2017 on this page. So, don’t browse here and there as we have hunted and catered the Railway Syllabus on this single page for your ease. Hope, you get satisfied with above stated information. If yes, do comment and share!!!
START: Railway Quiz
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time about any exam, admit card and result etc. If you have any problem about details mentioned above on Railway Syllabus 2017, then you may ask in comment box that is stated below. We will try to solve your problem as early as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Railway Exam Pattern||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|
|Railway Exams Eligibility||RRB Exam Schedule|