Rajya Sabha Recruitment
Parliament Of India (Rajya Sabha) has published an advertisement related to Rajya Sabha Recruitment to fill up 115 vacancies of Group B & C posts like Secretariat Assistant, Parliamentary Interpreter, Assistant Legislative, Security Assistant Grade-II, Stenographer and other posts. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various vacant posts. The candidates are requested to start applying online against Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 before the end of beneath stipulated date that is 18-08-2017.
This page includes:
|Educational Qualification for Rajya Sabha Jobs||Limitation of Age for Rajya Sabha Careers|
|Salary details for Rajya Sabha Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Rajya Sabha|
|Selection Process||Steps to fill Rajya Sabha Recruitment Application Form|
Last Date to apply
Aspirants desire to empanel the repudiated corporation can fill and submit Rajya Sabha Application Form through online mode latest by last date as mentioned below. Candidates are requested to carefully comprehend the details about Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2018 available on this page which is made by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Rajya Sabha Recruitment
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/Executive Officer||20|
|Security Assistant Grade-II||21|
Educational Qualification for RSS Vacancy:
Contenders, who are apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment, should have completed Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with good academic record from any recognized University or Institute.
Age Limits for RSS Recruitment Notification:
- The age of Participating candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years for Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi), Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia), Translator and Proof Reader and 30 years for rest posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Applicants, who are appointed for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs, will get good and satisfied amount of salary which are well described below in tabular format:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) with
Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
|Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)|
|Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/Executive Officer||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2)with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-|
|Stenographer (English)||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Security Assistant Grade-II|
|Secretariat Assistant (English)||Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 /-|
|Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)|
|Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)|
|Translator||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-|
|Proof Reader||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways to Make Money
- Contenders, who have decided to fill Rajya Sabha Secretariat Application Form, need to deposit an amount of Rs. 300/-.
- Fee can be paid through online mode only i.e. Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.
- There is no fee for SCs, STs, and Persons with Disability, Females and Ex-Servicemen
Mode of Appointment:
Contenders will be recruited on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview which will be conducted by Rajya Sabha Secretariat Translator Recruitment and RSS Secretariat Assistant Recruitment.
Way to fill Rajya Sabha Application Form:
- Those aspirants are interested to apply for Rajya Sabha Group B & C Recruitment, need to fill application form which is available on the official website of organization that is rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Secondly, contenders have to choose “Recruitment Cell” section which is shown at the left side of the homepage.
- Thirdly, hit on “Latest Advertisement” link from the drop down list.
- Now, you have to choose “Recruitment Advt.No.1/2017” link for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Officer Recruitment.
- Then, you must read the complete advertisement and find apply online link at the opened page.
- Contenders have to fill complete details in the format of the form in suitable way.
- After that, you must upload essential documents and signature or image.
- When you have done all process, check it at once again and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
- Ending date to submit Online Application:18-08-2017
- Last date to pay Fee: 20-08-2017
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification: Download Official PDF
Candidates must go through the Official Notification Link, to obtain detailed information regarding Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017–2018. You may also add this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) in your bookmark section by using Control +D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|