Rajya Sabha Recruitment
Parliament Of India (Rajya Sabha) has circulated a job notification regarding Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens to fill up the 143 various vacant posts in the Rajya Sabha Secretaria. Applicants, who want to get jobs in govt sector, may apply as soon as possible. Job seekers, who are eager to know about every recruitment notification about Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017, can keep an eagle eye on it.
The candidates who have decided to apply and fulfilled all the eligibility conditions can apply by submitting an online application form before the last date that is 29th August 2016. Whole details about Rajya Sabha Recruitment Notification can be collected through the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well structured by the team members.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment
Rajya Sabha Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Junior Parliamentary Interpreter||(English/Hindi)||01|
|5||Junior Parliamentary Reporter||(Hindi)||04|
|8||Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee/ Protocol Assistant||23|
|11||Security Assistant Gr. II||16|
|12||Junior Library Assistant||02|
|16||Junior Proof Reader||13|
|17||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade)||02|
Essential Qualification Required:
For Sr. 1 to 9 and 12, 16 Posts:
- Should have Master’s degree in relevant stream / Bachelor’s degree in any discipline / diploma in Library Science from recognized university.
- Having Experience in translation or interpretation work and Certificate in computer course recognized by AICTE/DOEACC or courses equivalent to ‘O’ level.
For Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade):
Applicants must be Matriculation passed or equivalent qualification and having a valid Commercial LMV/HMV license.
For Stenographer & Junior Clerk Posts:
- Graduation and possessing minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English (For Stenographer) and 40 WPM (For Junior Clerk).
- Preference may be given to those knowing both English and Hindi stenography
For Security Assistant Gr. II Posts:
Must hold Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and possessing the following minimum physical standards:-
|-||For Male||For Female|
|Height||167.5 cms (Relxable by 2.4 cms. In case of Hill area residents)||154.6 cms (Relxable by 2.4 cms. In case of Hill area residents)|
|Vision||6/12 in both eyes without glasses|
More Job Options Check Here:
Candidates’ minimum age should 18 years and maximum age criteria as provided below, have a look..
- For Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Translator and Junior Proof Reader: Max Age Is 30 Years
- For Others: Maximum age is 27 Years
- Age Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given as per Government Directives.
Salary Structure For Rajya Sabha Vacancy:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Junior Parliamentary Interpreter||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Junior Parliamentary Reporter|
|Translator||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
|Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee/ Protocol Assistant|
|Security Assistant Gr. II|
|Junior Library Assistant|
|Junior Clerk||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Junior Proof Reader||Rs. 2800/-|
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade)||Rs. 2400/-|
Application Fee Details:
- General category appliers should need to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee plus Rs.60/- towards Bank charges.
- SC, ST, Person with Disability, Female and Ex-Serviceman candidate are not required to pay the application fee.
Read Also: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Mode of Payment:
Fee will be paid through challan form and deposit the fee in cash at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after 96 hours of the final submission of the online application.
How I get selected for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs?
Assortment of candidates will be based on following process as indicated below and candidates who will be appearing for the same are not permitted to get any TA/DA allowances.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
5 Simple Steps to Apply for Rajya Sabha Recruitment:
Follow these steps to get recruited for Secretariat Jobs:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website that is rajyasabha.nic.in
- Then, on the left side of the home page hit the “Recruitment Cell> Career>Open Competitive Exam” option.
- Now, a list of post will be appearing on your screen and you have to press the appropriate post you want to apply for and read all the instructions related to it.
- After reading, eligible candidates can fill online application forms and submit it.
- Then, take a print of filled application form and keep it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Opening Date Of Application Form||18th July 2016|
|Closing Date To Fill The Application Form||29th August 2016|
Candidates can check Official Notification Link given below for attaining other essential information. Keen contenders keep visiting the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for obtaining latest updates about Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 notification.
Download PDF: Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
You May Also Like To Check This Section