Rajya Sabha Recruitment
Career Opportunities in government sector!! Parliament Of India (Rajya Sabha) has depicted online employment advertisement as Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017. For the engagement of Assistant Director in the Rajya Sabha Secretaria, Applications are invited from willing and talented Indian Citizens. Aspirants who have required eligibility norms must apply against Rajya Sabha Vacancy and try their luck. Individuals can apply against Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2018 by submitting applications as on or before the last date that is 18-05-2017.
This page includes:
|Educational Qualification||Limitation of Age|
|Salary details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Selection Process||Steps to fill application form|
Last Date to apply
Contenders can fill application form by visiting its web page via online process. To grab other important facts and information regarding Rajya Sabha Secretaria Recruitment, you may go through below written page which is well modified by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment
Job hunters who want get job on above post they must have done graduate degree in relevant field from recognized university.
Find Here: More Jobs after Graduation
Rajya Sabha Eligibility Criteria:
By selection on deputation/re-employment basis from amongst persons having 5 years experience in establishment/administrative matters and holding or having held in the Government/Public Sector organizations/ Autonomous bodies.
Limitation of Age:
- Age of applying candidates should be 65 years of age as on the last date of the receipt of the applications.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be provided as per organization norms.
An amount of Rs. 15600- 39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-) per month will be offered to candidates who get recruited for government vacancies as mentioned above.
Selection Procedure for Rajya Sabha Jobs:
- Contenders who are able to fulfill the eligibility criteria have to submit their application form to the correct postal address.
- After that organization will screen the form and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
- Well performers will be selected by the selection committee of the organization as per their rules.
Must Read Below Tips Shared For Exam/ Interview:
Way to fill Rajya Sabha Application form:
Candidates who are interested in Rajya Sabha Vacancies they need to follow these common steps which are well mentioned below-
- First of all contenders must go through the official website of the organization that is rajyasabha.nic.in
- After that on the home page you have to go “Notice Board” section and hit on the “Vacancy in RSTV” link.
- Then you must read the complete advertisement and after that you have to download the application form.
- Contenders have to fill complete details in the format of the form in suitable way.
- Now attach self-attested photo copies of proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, relieving letter from Armed/ Para Military Forces along with the form.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and envelope should be marked “Application for the post of ………………”
- Now send the complete form to the correct postal address which is well mentioned below.
The Additional Director (Personnel),
Room No. 146, First Floor,
Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Parliament of India,
Parliament House Annexe,
Get More: Delhi Jobs
Deadline to submit the application form: 18-05-2017
To Read Rajya Sabha Recruitment Notification: Press Here
Aspirants may get the complete details from the above given official notification. Aspirants, stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|