Ranchi University Admission
Candidates who want to take admission in MBA courses must get Ranchi University Admission details from here. To get the admission in Ranchi University, students need to fill the application form through proper channel.
University is going to announce MBA admission Notice in the month of April 2018, so candidates are advised that they should fill the Ranchi University application form before the last date which is mentioned below of this page.
Ranchi University PG Admission 2018:
The University offers Post Graduate course like MBA, candidates who are filling admission form will be shortlist on the basis of merit list and selected students will go for the Counselling procedure.
To know the other details about the Ranchi University Admission 2018, candidates should read the below section of this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Ranchi University Admission
Name of Programme:
Master of Business Administration
- Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized university or institute.
- Those candidates, who are in final year of the graduation, can also apply but they have to produce the evidence of the required qualification at the time of Admission if selected.
- Students will be selected according to their marks in CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA (any one), past academic record.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Ranchi University Admission Fee:
Candidates can get the Information Brochure along with the Application Form from the admission counter on payment of fee of Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of “VOCATIONAL A-1 MBA COURSE”, payable at RANCHI., or alternatively, can be downloaded from the website.
MBA Programme Fee:
- For General & OBC Categories: Rs. 20,000/- Per Semester
- For SC & ST Categories: Rs. 15,000/- Per Semester
- SC & ST Category’s candidates are required to show a domicile of Jharkhand with valid Caste, Income and Residential certificates.
Must Check: Updated List of Top MBA Colleges in India
Candidates will be shortlisted as per their score in CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA (any one), past academic record and work experience. Selected candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Score in CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA one year old will not be applicable.
How to fill Ranchi University MBA Admission form?
- First of all you have to visit the official portal that is www.ranchiuniversitymba.org.
- After that you must Press the appropriate link related to Ranchi University admission Notification 2018.
- Then you need to hit on the link of ‘Online Supplementary Application Form 2018 (OSAF 2018)’
- Now you should fill the Ranchi University MBA Application Form with required information properly.
- After that Press the ‘submit’ tab and you will receive a PDF copy of the OSAF in your email.
- Submit the complete application form by pressing submit button and after that Take a print out on Ranchi University Admission Form on A4 paper.
- And keep it on safe place for future use.
|Stating date for apply application form||In April 2018|
|Last date for submitting application form||May 2018|
|Last date to pay the application fees||May 2018|
Candidates can get the complete details about Ranchi University Admission 2018 from this page which is made by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Ranchi University Result||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Best Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exams|
|Scholarship in India||What To Do After Graduation?|
|Student Success Strategies||Why College Attendance is Important|