Ranchi University Admission
Ranchi University Admission is open till June 20, 2017!!! Admission process for the 2-Year Fulltime MBA Course commences from June 01, 2017. Students, who are interested to get higher education, from this institution, need to submit the Application Form through online as well as offline mode on or before last date. You may go through Ranchi University Admission 2017 Notice by going through this page.
This Page Includes:
Status of Availability of Application
MBA Programme Fee & Application Fee
Procedure of Selection
How to fill Application Form
Before applying for Ranchi University Admission 2017 – 2018, you should go through the instructions that are given here. You may check this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information related to the Ranchi University MBA Admission Notice. Follow the proper procedure that is given below to get complete details.
Name of Programme:
Master of Business Administration
Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized university or institute with good records. Those, who are in final year of their graduation, can also apply but they have to produce the evidence of the required qualification on or before 31.08.2017, if selected. Students will be selected according to their marks in CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA (any one), past academic record.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Ranchi University Admission Fee:
Candidates can get the Information Brochure along with the Application Form from the admission counter on payment of fee of Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of “VOCATIONAL A-1 MBA COURSE”, payable at RANCHI., or alternatively, can be downloaded from the website.
MBA Programme Fee:
- For General & OBC Categories: Rs. 20,000/- Per Semester
- For SC & ST Categories: Rs. 15,000/- Per Semester
- SC & ST Category’s candidates are required to show a domicile of Jharkhand with valid Caste, Income and Residential certificates.
Must Check: Updated List of Top MBA Colleges in India
Candidates will be shortlisted as per their score in CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA (any one), past academic record and work experience. Selected candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Score in CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA one year old will not be applicable.
Official Link – Instructions for Ranchi University Admission
How to fill Ranchi University MBA Admission?
- Interested students need to visit the official portal that is www.ranchiuniversitymba.org.
- Press link ‘Online Supplementary Application Form 2017 (OSAF 2017)’
- Fill the Ranchi University MBA Application Form with required information properly.
- Press the submit tab and you will receive a PDF copy of the OSAF in your email.
- Take a print out on Ranchi University Admission Form on A4 paper.
- Application should be attached with other documents as detailed in the Application Checklist 2016 (available online as well as with the printed Application Kit obtainable from the counter).
- Submit the complete application form at the admission counter.
Official Link – Fill Ranchi University Application Form
|End Date to Submit Application||June 20, 2017|
|Dates of Group Discussion & P.I.||July 3, 4 & 5, 2017|
|Publication of Selection List||July 10, 2017|
|Last Date of Selection||July 17, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||July 24, 2017|
Note: Apply for Ranchi University Admission 2017 – 2018 through official links that is given above.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exams|
|Ranchi University Result||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||What To Do After Graduation?|
|Student Success Strategies||Why College Attendance is Important|