UP Ration Card List
Uttar Pradesh government has published notification regarding UP Ration Card List. Those peoples who belong to below poverty line (BPL) or above poverty line (APL) and want to make their Ration Card are need to visit the site which is given below. Candidates may get UP Ration Card List Village Wise or district wise. New UP Ration Card holders are advised to stay tuned with us on this page for getting complete knowledge about UP Ration Card List 2018.
Having a Ration Card is very important for the needy persons. Ration cards are obtained at very reasonable rates by getting Ration Card. There are many things related to Ration Card that can be done online. Here, on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we will tell you about to check UP Ration Card New List 2018 or search their name in Ration card list.
UP Ration Card List
How to check UP Ration Card List Village or District Wise?
- First of all, aspirants have to visit official website that is fcs.up.nic.in
- Hit on “NFSA Eligibility list of” tab appearing at right hand side of the page.
- This will move you to new page from where you are required to tap on your district from the list of districts.
- A new page will be opened at your computer screen from where are required to select your town.
- Search your name from the list which will be stable at another page.
- After that, a new page will be displayed at your screen where shopkeeper name, card holder name and category will be given.
- Hitting on ration card number in the section. If, these numbers highlighted in blue color it means list has updated.
- Otherwise, it is being to be updated and you are needed to be waiting.
Ways To Check Name Online From UP Ration Card List:
- First of all, visit official page that is fcs.up.nic.in
- Hit on “NFSA Find the eligibility list” link from right hand side of the home page.
- Select your district, area card number and other kind of info asking for filling vacant tabs.
- After that, hit on “खोजे” button appearing at last of the page as show in below given image.
- If, your information matches with database, then all information will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds.
- Contenders are advised to read complete information displayed on the screen.
- You can take print out copy of it for future use.
Check Here: Yogi Govt Free Housing Scheme
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: When the National Food Security Act, 2013 (NFSA) has come into force in the State of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: The National Food Security Act, 2013 has been implemented in 28 districts of UP from 01-Jan-2016 and remaining 47 districts of UP from 01-Mar-2016 with the objective to provide food and nutritional security by ensuring access to adequate quantity of quality food at affordable prices.
Q2: What are the entitlements for food grains under NFSA?
Ans: Every person belonging to identified eligible households is entitled to receive 5 Kg of foodgrains per person per month at subsidized prices under TPDS. The existing Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) households, which constitute the poorest of the poor, will continue to receive 35 Kg of foodgrains per household per month.
Q3: What are the prices at which food grains will be provided to the entitled beneficiaries?
Ans: Foodgrains under TPDS under the Act will be made available at subsidized prices of Rs. 3/- and Rs. 2/- per Kg for rice and wheat respectively under priority category.
Q4: Does sugar/kerosene fall under NFSA?
Ans: No. Only rice and wheat fall under NFSA. But since sugar and kerosene is for all, even the NFSA beneficiaries can avail sugar and kerosene accordingly.
You Must Read: UP Bhagyalakshmi Yojana
Q5: How does NFSA empower women?
Ans: Under NFSA Act, 2013 the eldest women who is not less than 18 years of age in every eligible household shall be head of the household for the purpose of issue of ration card.
Q6: Whether the entire population of the State is covered under the Act to receive the subsidized food grains?
Ans: Under this Act 79.56% of the rural population comprising of 12.34 crore and 64.43% of the urban population comprising of 2.87 crore individuals totaling to 15.21 crore individuals will be covered in Uttar Pradesh under priority household category.
Q7: What are the aims and objectives of the scheme ‘End-to-end Computerization of TPDS Operations’ in the country?
Ans: Computerization of TPDS operations has been taken up with the aim to improve the efficiency of the current system and to address various challenges such as leakages and diversion of foodgrains, fake and bogus ration cards, lack of transparency and weak grievance redressal mechanisms.
Q8: Does NFSA increase the number of beneficiaries to get ration at Rs. 2/- & Rs. 3/-?
Ans: As per the previous TPDS system, only AAY families comprising of 16.22 lakh individuals were getting ration on Rs. 2/- and Rs. 3/- where as under NFSA, 14.38 crore individuals are getting ration at these rates.
Know about: Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana
Q9: Where can I locate my ration card?
Ans: The entire digitized beneficiary list with basic information has been uploaded on the State PDS Portal and can be viewed.
Q10: Where can I register complaint related to ration card/ration distribution or other PDS activities?
Ans: The complainant can register his/her complaint on Toll Free No. 1800 1800 150 or may directly register complaint on official website.
You may fetch more information regarding UP Ration Card List 2018 by going through the links given on our page. If, you have any query then you may simply like on our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Our experts will solve your query as soon as possible. You may like our page on Facebook or follow us on twitter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh||UP Rojgar Mela|
|UP Scholarship||State Wise Holiday In 2018|
|Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana||Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana|