With this intention of selecting highly experienced applicants for Chief Financial Officer Post, Reserve Bank of India has advertised a vacancy notification as RBI Recruitment. Applications in a prescribed format are invited against RBI Recruitment 2017 from capable candidates. The candidates applying for RBI Vacancy must submit their application by post / courier to below given address latest by 30-10-2017.
Contenders can download the application format from official site that is www.rbi.org.in. Aspirants should apply strictly in conformity with the format as prescribed. For acquiring more details regarding RBI Recruitment 2018 you need to go through the below section of this page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Chief Financial Officer
- Applicants should be a qualified Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance) for RBI Jobs.
- Contenders with qualification equivalent to Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance) from foreign Universities can also apply.
- Additional Degrees viz. CFA / Certificate in Financial Risk Management from internationally acclaimed University / Associations like GARP will be given preference.
To Get More MBA Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
- The candidate should be below 57 years of age as on 01.10.2017. Applicants above 57 years of age can also be considered in rare cases.
- However, in case of such applicant, the selection can be on contract basis only against RBI Recruitment Notification.
- Recruited applicants will draw a starting basic pay of 1,20,500/ p.m. in scale of Rs. 1,20,500 – 3500 (2) – Rs. 1,27,500 (3 years) applicable for post of Executive Director.
- The recruited applicant will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, House Allowance, Special Allowance and Local Compensatory Allowance and JAIIB / CAIIB Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
Procedure of Selection:
- Engagement will be through Personal Interview only for RBI Chief Financial Officer Recruitment.
- A screening of applications may be carried out for making, if needed, a short-list of eligible applicants to be called for Personal Interview.
Check Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Way to Download RBI Application Form:
- To download the Reserve Bank of India Application Form, candidates first visit the official site that is www.rbi.org.in
- Follow the “Recruitment related Announcements” and hit the link against RBI Notification 2017.
- Under “Vacancies” section hit on “Direct Recruitment of ‘Chief Financial Officer’ in the rank of Executive Director in Reserve Bank of India” link.
- Read the notification carefully and download the format of application and fill it with all required information.
- Attach photo copies of required documents/ testimonials along with application.
- A recent photograph is to be pasted at the appropriate place and application should be signed by the candidate.
- The cover containing the application should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for i.e. ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER- OCTOBER-2017’.
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it to below mentioned address.
The following documents should be submitted along with the application:
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DoB).
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of qualifications acquired.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of experience.
- PWD candidates should possess a suitable certificate to this effect issued by an authorised Government of India / State Government Department Hospital.
The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
IIIrd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station,
Byculla, Mumbai – 400008
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-10-2017
For any further details regarding the RBI Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. For regular updates related to Reserve Bank of India Recruitment stay tuned with this portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|RBI Syllabus||Bank Salary Structure|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Previous Year Papers|