Read Online Advertisement for Upcoming Jobs in Banking Sector! Reserve Bank of India has released latest openings regarding RBI Recruitment. Applications are invited for Research Positions in Grade ‘B’. Interested and deserving candidates who wanted to apply and know more details concerning RBI Recruitment 2017 may read this webpage carefully, to collect information frequently.
Content Of This Page Include:
|Vacancies Detail||Qualification Required|
|Upper Age Limit & Pay Scale||Mode of Appointment|
|Process of Applying||Date to Remember|
Those applicants, who want to grab this vacancy in government banks, may apply for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment by sending application through offline mode before the last date that is 16th December, 2016. To gather detailed information applicants have to read this web page carefully which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
RBI Vacancy Details:
Research Positions in Grade ‘B’
Contenders who are applying for RBI Job must have completed Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from recognized university/ institutions.
Grab More - Ph.D Jobs
Aspirants who are applying for RBI Vacancies must not exceed the maximum age limit of 34 years as on 1.11.2016. Relaxation in age limit will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
To Download RBI Recruitment Notification – Press Here
Candidates who are appointed on these vacant positions will be provided an attractive amount of Rs. 35,150/- to Rs. 62,400/- per month from the administration.
Applicants will be shortlisted for RBI Jobs on the basis of their performance in preliminary interview and then shortlisted candidates will be called to present ‘Job Seminar’ at the RBI. The final selection of eligible candidates will be based on their performance in the ‘Job Seminar’.
Must Have A Look On Below Mentioned And Prepared For Interview:
How to Fill RBI Application Form:
Job hunters who are going to apply for these openings have to follow below stated simple steps-
- First of all, applicants, who have decided to apply should log on to the official website that is opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Then you have to move your cursor to “Current Vacancies” tab which is given in the menu bar of the home page, and then hit the “Vacancies” option given under it.
- Now list of current vacancies will appear on the screen, from that you have to choose the link “Recruitment in Grade ‘B’ for Ph.D. Candidates for ‘Research Positions’ in RBI”.
- Now detailed notification will appear in front of you, read that notification carefully.
- And then hit the link “Applications” given at the top of the notification.
- Now application in PDF from will appear, fill all required details in it carefully.
- Now attach required testimonials along with it.
- And then put it in an envelope along with attachments.
- At last send it to below specified address through e-mail or post.
Get More Opportunities – Bank Jobs
The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Third Floor, RBI Building,
Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station,
Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008
Find More: Mumbai Jobs
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form – 16th December, 2016
To gather detailed information regarding RBI Recruitment 2016 aspirants have to go through the official link. For getting updates on RBI Recruitment 2017 applicants may bookmark this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using Ctrl + D.
You May Like To Read This Section:
|RBI Syllabus||RBI Scholarship|
|RBI Assistant Admit Card||RBI Assistant Result|
|RBI Grade B Officer Result||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Get A Bank Job In India|