Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Assistant Manager and Trainee||28/02/2017|
|Officers & Other||07/02/2017|
Latest career opportunities have been circulated by Reserve Bank Of India as RBI Recruitment. To fill up 19 jobs of Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) and Assistant Manager (Security), applications are invited through online as well as offline mode. This is a great opportunity for candidates who have a dream to enroll for vacancy in banking sector. So apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 and take advantage of this remarkable government opening.
Get Highlights of This Page:
|Details of Available Vacancies||Qualification Required For RBI Vacancy|
|Limitation on Age and Relaxation details||Monthly Salary Offered To Selected Candidates|
|Enrollment Method for RBI Job||Procedure to apply for Reserve Bank Of India Jobs|
Contenders who are looking for Reserve Bank Of India Vacancies they must submit their online application form trill 16/03/2017 and send the hardcopy of application through offline mode before 22/03/2017. Keen candidates can collect all the newest and recent details regarding latest jobs in government banks by scrolling this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as represented by our team members.
Reserve Bank Of India Vacancy Details:
|Position Names||No. Of Posts|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||10|
|Assistant Manager (Security)||07|
Education Credentials For RBI Jobs:
To apply for Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment aspirants must hold Graduate / Post Graduate /Diploma /Degree in relevant field accredited from a recognized institution/university.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
The minimum age of applying candidates must be 18 years and the maximum age will be determined by the expert members of Reserve Bank Of India. The upper age and relaxation for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be granted as per directions of the government.
RBI Salary Details:
An impressive and an attractive amount of salary will be offered to candidates who are eligible and selected by selection committee of the bank.
What will be the Appointment Method?
Aspirants who are interested to apply they need to follow RBI Assistant Selection Process that is written test and interview. Performance of candidates will be evaluated and those candidates who score well will be finally appointed for RBI Jobs.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
How I can Fill RBI Online Application Form?
Contenders who meet all the requisite eligibility conditions must follow these below mentioned steps as framed …..
- First of Candidates go and open the Reserve Bank Of India official website that is www.rbi.org.in
- This will take you to the home page and you have to hit on “Recruitment Related Announcement” link given at the middle of the page.
- Then contenders must press on vacancies option given under current vacancies tab in the menu bar.
- After this candidates must choose an appropriate link and read the PDF file very carefully.
- Now candidates must press on “Apply Online” link.
- After this candidates must fill an online application with all the complete and true details.
- Now upload all the vital documents and certificates in scanned manner.
- Then aspirants must press on “Submit” button and also take a print out of it before final submission.
- Finally send this printed application form and bio data along with all the certificates/documents to the RBI Service Board Office as mentioned in the notification with in the given date.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Notable Dates for RBI Notification:
|RBI online registration Starts from||01/03/2017|
|Closing date for submitting RBI online application and fee payment||16/03/2017|
|End Date For Receipt of RBI Application Form||22/03/2017|
RBI Recruitment 2017 : Check Official Link
Essential Note To Keep In Mind:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 they are mentors to don’t disconnect the link with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and check the Official Link.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
RRCNR Result 2017 – Issued Group C Written Test Results Cutoff rrcnr.org
SBI Result 2017 – Declared @sbi.co.in Officers Final Merit List, Cut Off
BEL Result 2017 – bel-india.com Havildar (Security) Written Test Results
CUTN Recruitment 2017 – Central University of Tamil Nadu Jobs @cutn.ac.in
Latest 407 Jobs are Available Now!!! Reserve Bank of India has published a vacancy notification in concern to RBI Recruitment. To fill up career openings for Assistant Manager and Trainee Post application forms are invited. Candidates may apply through online mode on or before the last date that is 28/02/2017. To get complete details about RBI Recruitment 2017, go through this page.
Aspirants, who want to enhance their career in banking sector, they may apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment by submitting RBI Application form. For RBI Careers details, candidates are required to read this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Interested jobs hunters may follow some instructions that are well stated below….
RBI Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Total|
|Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee)||52||26||94||178||350|
- Assistant Manager- Candidate must hold B. Tech. / B.E. / AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) in any branch of engineering from a Government recognized University / Institute.
- Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee)- Aspirant must have Diploma in Printing/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Tool & Die / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering / Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University.
Check Latest Jobs – Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Remuneration|
||Rs. 15050/- to Rs. 41760/- with grade pay of Rs. 5520/-|
|Industrial Workman Grade – I (Trainee)||
||Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 24240/- with grade pay of Rs. 2280/-|
RBI Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Applier need to pay an application fee of Rs.300/- and for SC & ST applicant have to pay Rs.200/- through online payment.
RBI Selection Process:
Assortment of the candidates will be made on the basis of their presentation in written test or interview organized by the recruitment committee.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How to fill RBI Online Application Form?
- Applicant need to visit the official website of organization that is www.brbnmpl.co.in
- On the home page hit the “Careers” tab from the top of the page.
- Then select “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager / Industrial Workmen Grade – I (Trainee)” link.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Press on the “Apply Online” button.
- Then fill online application form correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload required Documents/ testimonials with recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Recheck it and press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of application form for future need.
|Opening Date of Online Registration of Application||14-02-2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration of Application||28-02-2017|
|Ten. Online Examination Date||25-03-2017|
Candidates can check Official Advertisement for RBI Recruitment 2017. Candidates can check all the latest Job updates by keep visiting on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from skilled candidates for filling up current opportunities of Consultant Jobs. Interested candidates can apply against this online advertisement of RBI Recruitment by sending application form on scheduled date. For obtaining complete details about RBI Recruitment 2017 candidates can check this page section so please have a look downwards….
Candidates possessing MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine and/or having post graduate degree in General Medicine with at least 2 years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner must be able to apply. Job seekers, who want to apply for Reserve Bank of India Openings they must send the applications on or before 24-02-2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided each and every details of RBI Recruitment on this page as per you comfort so please check it…
Part-Time Medical Consultant
Required Qualification for RBI Vacancies:
- Applying candidates for RBI Consultant Jobs must possess MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Those Applicants, who should have post graduate degree in General Medicine, can also apply.
- Job seekers must have 02 years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner as per the requirement of the organization.
- Applicants live in Jaipur and having their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 5 Kms from the Officer’s/Staff Quarter’s dispensaries, must be preferred by the organization.
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
Age Limitation for RBI Careers:
- Candidates, who are going to apply for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy, must be completed 18 years.
- The upper age and relaxation for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be provided as per the rules of bank.
<<<<Reserve Bank of India Notification: Check Here>>>>
Remuneration for RBI Jobs:
- Selected candidates will get salary of Rs. 750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and 950/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service.
- Candidates will be paid Rs. 1000/- as conveyance expenses out of total monthly remuneration.
- The organization will provide 1000/- as Reimbursement of mobile charges as per their norms.
Selection Procedure for RBI Notification:
- Applying aspirants for Reserve Bank of India Vacancies have to send their application forms on or before the last date.
- After that, organization will screen the applications and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, conducted by the organization.
- The bank can increase the eligibility standards, etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Appointed candidates need to work from 3:15 pm to 6:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
& from 2:30 pm to 3:45 pm (on Saturday) i.e. 15 hours per week as per the decision of the management panel.
Way to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:
Interested candidates, who want to grab Reserve Bank of India Opportunities, need to follow these given steps as given under –
- First of all candidates must go through the official website of the organization that is www.rbi.org.in
- After that, candidates have to hit on “Opportunities@RBI” at last on the home page.
- The go through “Vacancies” under “Current Vacancies” at the menu bar on this new page.
- Now candidates must press the link of “Jan 27, 2017 Appointment of Bank Medical Consultant on Contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration (Reserved for OBC category candidates only)”.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and after that candidates must download “RBI Application Form” which is given in advertisement.
- Candidates should fill complete details in the format of the form.
- Attach all documents in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, caste etc along with the form.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and superscribed “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on contract basis”
- Send the complete form to the correct postal address on scheduled date which is given below.
Hit Here for >>>> Reserve Bank of India Application Form
The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department,
Recruitment Section, Rambagh Circle,
Tonk Road, Jaipur-302015
Last date to send application form: on or before 24-02-2017 by 4:00 p.m.
Note: Candidates, who want to acquire more details about RBI Recruitment they must check above given Official Notification by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. To collect more information about RBI Recruitment 2017 or any other information you may stay connect with us by pressing CTRL + D or use our free email service.
Apply for New RBI Opportunities!!!! Candidates are invited to fill online application forms for various positions in concern of RBI Recruitment. Reserve Bank Of India is all set to hire eligible and skilled candidates for jobs in concerned discipline. Contenders can apply against the advertisement of RBI Recruitment 2017 on scheduled date which is well stated below, so please have a look…..
Job seekers can submit their applications in various disciplines of Cyber Security, Systems Audit, Research and Innovation, Project Management and Corporate Support on or before the last date that is 07/02/2017. Applying candidates must have relevant experience in post qualification. For obtaining more details about RBI Recruitment candidates have to check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Reserve Bank Of India Vacancies:
- AVP – Security Engineering
- Security Engineering
- Network Security
- Application & Database Security
- Access & Asset Management Security
- OS & Web Security
- End Point & Mobile Security
- AVP / Sr Manager – Security Operations Center
- Manager – Malware Analyst
- Manager / Associate – Threat Intelligence
- Sr Manager – Incident Response
- BCP / DR
- Incident Management
- Forensics Specialist
- Sr Manager – Program Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Sr VP/VP – Systems Audit
- Manager – Application Auditor
- Cyber security Auditor
- Manager – Database Auditor
- Manager – Forensics Specialist
- Manager – Network Auditor
- Manager – Server Auditor
Research and Innovation
- Marketing Manager
- Chief Solution Architect
- Technical Leader – Threat Intelligence
- Manager – Cyber Crime Response
- Technical Leader – Mobile Device Security
- Research Analyst – Security Awareness
- AVP – IT Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- AVP – IT Project Management Office (PMO)
- Sr Manager / Manager – IT Projects (3)
- Sr Technology Analyst / Technology Analyst (3)
- Sr Business Analyst / Business Analyst (3)
- AVP – Company Secretary / Finance Manager
- Manager – HR Generalist (Engagement & Compliance)
- Associate / Manager – Facility & Administration
- Associate – Executive Assistant
Required Qualification for RBI Vacancy:
- Candidates, who want to make Careers in Reserve Bank of India they must hold University degree in the field of computer science or IT or equivalent in concerned field.
- Contenders should possess relevant experience in mandatory discipline as per requisites by the organization or bank norms.
Responsibilities of RBI Vacancies:
- To manage the Security operations center
- To coordinate for centres effective accomplishment
- To track incidents to closure
- Ensure effective cataloguing of all property and monitoring
- Creation of reports, dashboards and metrics
- Know to work SoC team to define event correlation rules related to all assets, identify threats and vulnerabilities, ensure all events related to threats are tracked to closure
- To Assist in Incident Management
- To manage Business Continuity
- Assist and guide security teams
- Represent security group during external and internal IT Security
- Lead security solution valuation, purchase and implementation
- Always ready to take Risk assessment for new technology procurement /development
- Connect with current industry trends and security challenges
Age Restriction for RBI Careers:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Reserve Bank Of India Jobs they should completed 18 years. The maximum age and relaxation will be decided by the organization for SC/ ST and other reserved categories.
Check Here: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Salary Structure for RBI Jobs:
- After assortment for RBI Recruitment, candidates will get an impressive and attractive amount of salary by the organization as per their rules and according to the performance or eligibility of the candidates.
- Other allowances will pay to the candidates according to the decision of authority as per their norms.
Procedure of Selection for RBI Openings:
- Candidates, who are going grab Reserve Bank Of India Vacancy they will be selected on the basis of their performance.
- First of all candidates have to send their application forms through online mode.
- After that organization will screen the forms and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview/ Group discussion or any other process which will be conducted by the organization.
Best Preparation Tips For GD/Exam/Interview:
How to apply for Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment?
- First of all candidates have to go through official website of the organization that is www.rbi.org.in
- Now hit on “Opportunities@RBI” at last on the home page.
- Then select “Current Vacancies” at the menu bar on this new page.
- Press on “Vacancies” under “Current Vacancies” and select the appropriate link of the job “Career Opportunities at Reserve Bank Information Technology Pvt Ltd”.
- Candidates have to read the complete instruction and after that go through www.rebit.org.in.
- A new page will be displayed at the screen of your system and you must press the link of “Here to view current openings”.
- Now complete information of the posts will be opened and you read the complete advertisement after selection your willing post.
- Then go for “Apply” and fill you email id, mobile number and name.
- Hit on “Verify” tab and after that fill complete details in the format of the RBI Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents along with photograph and signature.
- After rechecking the form you must hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form for future reference.
Last date to submit online application form: 07/02/2017
<<<<RBI Recruitment: Check Here>>>>
Note: candidates have to check above given Official Link for obtaining more information related to RBI Recruitment. Candidates can get latest updates by connect with us or follow us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) Facebook or Google plus.
Career Opportunities in Banking Sector!!Avail Now!!! As online RBI Recruitment Advertisement has been professed by Reserve Bank Of India. To fill the vacant Jobs of Director, an application forms are welcomed from deserving and talented aspirants. To grab these www.rbi.org.in jobs, contenders must apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 in same manner as prescribed.
Are you looking for Reserve Bank of India jobs??? If yes, then contenders are on the right path. You have to fill an application form and send RBI Application Form to the postal address before the last date that is 05/02/2017. Moreover, career oriented aspirants need to scroll down this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com and grasp all the vital details regarding RBI Job vacancy.
Name of Reputed Positions:
What is the Educational Needs For RBI Vacancy?
Applying contenders for RBI current vacancies must hold graduation degree / post graduation degree with good academic marks from a recognized university/institution. Contenders must have minimum experience in relevant field.
Age Required For Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:
Age of job appliers must be in between 50 to 65 years. Reserved category candidates such as SC/ST candidates will het age relaxation as per norms of the bank.
RBI Salary Details:
An impressive amount of Rs. 36 lakhs per annum will be offered to candidates who will be recruited for Director Posts. Apart from salary candidates will also get bungalow so this is a remarkable opportunity to uplift your career in banking sector.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification: Get Download Now
What will be Appointment Method?
Selection panel of Reserve Bank of India will arrange a written test/interview to select the best and effective candidates for filling the vacant positions. To avail the benefits of reputed director positions candidates have to qualify this exam/interview.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
Know How to Fill Reserve Bank of India Application Form?
Contenders must follow these essential steps to get recruited for RBI Notification:
- First of all candidates desirous aspirants who are going to apply for latest jobs in government sector, they need to move to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India that is www.rbi.org.in
- Now candidates have to press on “Opportunities@RBI” Section which is present at the bottom of the home page under More Links Heading.
- Now select Current Vacancies tab given at the top of the page and choose “Vacancies” option from drop down list.
- Then select “Appointment of Director, National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune (Revised)” link.
- After this the details of advertisement will be opened on your computer screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill application form with all the true and correct information.
- After this appliers must check all the details and take a review of the application form to get rid of errors.
- Now attach all the relevant certificates/testimonials with the application form and keep in an envelope.
- Then super scribed an envelope as “Application for the post of…………………”
- After this contenders must send this envelope to the postal address as specified below.
- Contenders can also send their filled application by email that is firstname.lastname@example.org
Want To Know Postal Address?
NIBM Search Committee c/o Corporate Strategy & Budget Department,
Central Office, Reserve Bank of India,
Main Building, 2nd floor, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,
Notable Date For RBI Vacancies:
Ending Date to send filled application form: 05/02/2017
Jobs appliers must build a strong connection with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and read the Official Notification to gain all the important information about RBI Recruitment 2017.
You May Like To Read This Section:
|Bank Exam Syllabus||RBI Scholarship|
|RBI Admit Card||RBI Result|
|Top 25 Bank Interview Questions||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Get A Bank Job In India|