Rubber Board Recruitment
A latest Jobs notification has been disseminated by the organization titled as Rubber Board Recruitment. Organization wants to hire willing and proficient aspirants for the vacant post of Junior Research Fellow. Keen aspirants who want to apply for rubberboard.org.in Recruitment are advised to attain walk-in-interview on schedule date that is 04-10-2017 at 10:00 A.M after satisfying all the below stated eligibility criteria. To fetch more information regarding Rubber Board Recruitment 2017, scroll down this page.
Contenders need to prepare application form and attach all the original documents and testimonials along with the Xerox copies of the same and appear for the interview on schedule date and time. Selected candidates in the interview round will get placed for Junior Research Fellow openings. Candidates who want to get detailed information about Rubber Board Recruitment 2018 are advised to go through below section of this page which is well furnished by the expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Rubber Board Recruitment
Rubber Board Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow
Required Qualification For Rubber Board Vacancies:
Aspirants applying for the Rubber Board JRF Recruitment must possess First class Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Agriculture/Botany/Microbiology with NET Qualification or M.Tech. (Biotechnology).
Check Here: Post Graduate Jobs
- Experience in Molecular Biology and Microbial techniques
- Knowledge in bioinformatics analysis
Age Criteria For Rubber Board Job Vacancy:
- Aspirants applying for Junior Research Fellow Job should not be more than 30 years of age as on 22-09-2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
As stated in the Rubber Board Recruitment Notification, selected aspirants for the vacant post of Junior Research Fellow will get good amount of remuneration starting from Rs. 25000/- per month and also liable for HRA as per the norms of the organization.
Mode of Selection For Rubber Board Career:
Selection of aspirants for the vacant post of Junior Research Fellow will be made on the basis of their performance in the Walk-In-Interview round. Candidates need to bring the entire document at the time of interview. Also contenders are advised to perform well to get placed in the organization.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for www.rubberboard.org.in Recruitment???
- First of all aspirants need to visit Official website of the organization that is rubberboard.org.in
- On the home page, you have to hit “Recruitment” tab given in the menu bar at the left side of computer screen
- A new page will appear containing various recruitment notification on your digital screen
- Now you have to select “22.9.17 JRF for Pathology division walk-in-interview on 4.10.17 at 10.00am” and hit on “view the attached document.”
- A PDF file appears in front of you are required to go through it carefully.
- Interested aspirants should go to the interview along with original as well as self attested copies of all documents in concern to qualification, age and experience etc.
- At last you have to attend the Walk in interview at the venue stated below.
Get Here>>>>>Rubber Board Recruitment 2017
Venue of Walk-In-Interview:
Rubber Research Institute Of India,
Rubber Board (near Puthuppally), kottayam- 9
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 04-10-2017 at 10:00 A.M.
Aspirants who want to fetch detailed information regarding Rubber Board Recruitment 2017–2018 are advised to visit Official Link of the organization. Also candidates can stay tuned with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain all the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|