Rubber Board Recruitment
A new job notification regarding Rubber Board Recruitment has been published recently. Board is looking for skilled job seekers to fill up career openings of Resource Person post. Aspirants, who want to garb this chance, may apply for Rubber Board Recruitment 2017 by attending walk in interview on scheduled date.
What this Page Includes:
|Rubber Board Vacancies Details||Essential Qualification|
|Procedure of Applying||Mode of Selection|
|Resource Person Salary details||Date of walk in|
Candidates having degree of M.A (economics)/ M.Sc. (Agriculture economics), may appear in interview on scheduled date that is 28th December 2016. You may check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about Rubber Board Jobs openings.
Rubber Board Recruitment
Aspirants are required to possess degree of M.A (In economics)/ M.Sc. (Agriculture economics) from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Selected candidates for post of Resource Person will be paid Rs. 15,000/- including other allowances. Candidates will be admissible for TA/ DA for the tour undertaken as per rules.
Rubber Board Recruitment - Official Notification
Age of applicants should not exceed from 30 years as on 16th December 2016
Walk- in- interview will be organized to test skills of applying candidates for available vacancies. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending Interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply ?
The candidates must follow the given instructions to apply for Rubber Board Careers mention below:
- First of all, candidates have to log in the official website of the organization that is www.rubberboard.org.in
- Then, aspirants have to hit on “Recruitment” tab that is given at the left side of home page.
- Now, you need to hit link ‘16.12.16 Notification for Resource Person to work in the project entitled “Evaluation of Pollination Support through Beekeeping” Walk-in-interview 28.12.16;at 10 am’.
- Candidates need to read the complete notification properly.
- Interested individuals should go to the interview along with original as well as self attested copies of all documents in concern to qualification, age and experience etc.
- Candidates should reach to the venue that is mentioned below for interview.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Rubber Research Institute of India
Rubber board, Kottayam- 686 009
Date of Walk- in- interview: 28th December 2016
Note: Willing job seekers may also check the official notification that is given above, to get complete details about Rubber Board Recruitment 2017. Stay tuned with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment