Southern Air Command Recruitment
Recently direct recruitment notification has released as Southern Air Command Recruitment. To fill Group–C Civilian (Cook) posts at under Southern Air Command Trivandrum, applications are invited from proficient and effective candidates. This is a great opportunity for those contenders who wish to enroll in government sector. Interested candidates can apply for Southern Air Command Recruitment 2018 by going behind all the steps as customized below.
Keen contenders may apply for IAF Recruitment by sending the application form before the last date that is 24-01-2018. You may gain more information about Southern Air Command Vacancy by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Southern Air Command Recruitment
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|15/12/17||Southern Air Command Recruitment||Trivandrum IAF Group–C Civilian||10th or Equivalent||24/01/18||See Notification|
Name Of The Post:
Group–C Civilian posts in IAF (Cook)
Aspirants who are applying for Southern Air Command IAF Group–C Civilian Vacancy they should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board with Six month experience in IBID.
Check More: 10th Class Pass Jobs
The upper age of the applying candidates for Southern Air Command Jobs must be between 30 years for SC as on the last date of receipt of application. Relaxation in age for OBC /PH /Ex-Serviceman /Departmental Candidates/ Other eligible categories will be given as per Central Government of India Rules.
Salary Details for Southern Air Command Vacancies:
Aspirants, who will be appointed as Group–C Civilian posts in IAF, will get the Pay Band Rs. 19,900/- per month by the organization.
Selection Process for IAF Southern Air Command Direct Recruitment:
Screening of application will be carried out by the concerned authority and then the selected candidates will only be called for written test and interview. Date & Time of test will be intimated by post to shortlisted candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Process of Filling HQ Central Air Command IAF Application form:
Willful aspirants who want to apply for Southern Air Command IAF Recruitment 2018 they must go behind all the steps as customized below:
- In the very first step aspirants must open the official website that is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Then you will direct to the home page and you have to hit on “Recruitment” tab.
- Now after this aspirants must choose “Career and Recruitment” link.
- After this contenders must choose an appropriate link and read the PDF file properly.
- Then aspirants must download the application format from the notification and take a print out of it.
- After this candidates must fill the application form with correct details and attach photocopy of date of birth, qualification and caste certificate issued by competent civil authority.
- After this keep all the certificates along with Southern Air Command Application Form in an envelope and super scribed it as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST ……..”
- Lastly candidates must send this application to the postal address as stated below.
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
The commanding officer
HQ SAC (U), Akkulam,
The station commander
AF station cheminey Hills
Find More: Bangalore Jobs
Last date for submit the application form: 24-01-2018
Candidates are advised to stay connected with this web portal for obtaining more career related information about Southern Air Command Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply|