SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Candidates, appearing in Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) from 25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 are suggested to check New SSC CGL Exam Pattern here. Apart from SSC CGL New Exam Pattern 2018 of Tier I, you may check Complete SSC CGL Tier I/II/III/IV Pattern Here.
In order to start preparation of the examination, you are required to have SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern And Syllabus. Below mentioned SSC CGL Exam Pattern And Marks helps you to avail entire details regarding marking scheme as well as the topics details from which questions will be asked in the exam.
SSC CGL 2018 New Exam Pattern
New Exam Pattern Of SSC CGL 2018 covers details about the no. of questions along with marks of the topic such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
In order to download SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus And Exam Pattern PDF or checking Complete SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018-19, move your cursor downwards on this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Complete Details – SSC CGL Selection Procedure
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern Change
Applicants who have applied for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 they are needed appear in recruitment exam. Candidates will be selected on basis of their performances in the combined graduate level examination and the examination will be conducted in four tiers as specified below. Please have a look at at New Exam Pattern For SSC CGL 2018.
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Also Know Here: How To Crack SSC CGL Exam
SSC CGL Latest Exam Pattern
Marks scored by candidates in Tier-I and Tier-II examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be treated as final and will be used for qualifying the candidates to next stage of examination and to determine final merit.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern
- It is a computer-based online test of 200 marks in 60 minutes of time duration.
- There is a negative marking of 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer.
- There is no sectional cut off according to the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Check Here: SSC CGL Previous Papers
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern:
- Applicants who qualify the Tier-1 are eligible to appear in Tier- 2.
- As Per SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern question paper will be online-based including 4 papers as given in the table. There is no sectional cut off.
- The negative marking for each wrong answer as follows:
- Paper I, Paper III & Paper IV – 0.5 marks and Paper II – 0.25 marks
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
(Finance and Economics)
Start From Here: SSC CGL Mock Test
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus And Exam Pattern
Note-I: In Tier-I there will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
Note-II: In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
Note-III: In Tier-II, Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts.
Note-IV: In Tier-II, Paper-III will be for only those candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for this Post/ Paper.
Note-V: In Tier-II, Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-IV i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
Get List of: SSC CGL Preparation Books
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
- Applicants who qualify tier II exam they will eligible to appear in Tier III Exam
- This is a descriptive type paper of 100 marks and will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode.
- It will be of total 60 minutes of time duration.
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Total Marks||Time|
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/ Hindi (writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter /Application Writing etc.||Total marks 100||60 minutes|
For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes
Get Complete Details On: SSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Tier-4 will consist of Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification. Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification will also be conducted as per the provisions of the notice of examination.
- Computer Proficiency Test (for Asst. Section Officer in CSS POST ONLY) OR
- Data Entry Skill Test at Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour (for Tax Assistant Post Only).
- Candidates are required to qualify the cut-off of each level of examination in order to get promoted to the next level.
- The key point to note here is that there is no sectional cut-off in any level of SSC CGL Examination.
Read Out: SSC CGL Preparation Tips
Exam Pattern Of SSC CGL 2018 Negative Marking Details
Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to deduction of 0.5 marks in Tier – I, III and IV while that of 0.25 marks in Tier-II. The negative marking for each wrong answer as follows:
- Paper I, Paper III & Paper IV – 0.5 marks
- Paper II – 0.25 marks
SSC CGL 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an autonomous organization of India which conducts various recruitment exams to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and subordinate offices.
Candidates who will appear in SSC CGL Exam 2018 they are suggested to start their preparation for the exam according to the latest SSC CGL Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2018 which are given above in detail for your convenience .
Know Here: SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Time Limit
Must Know About SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
- A candidates needs to qualify in each and every Tier in order to move to the next one.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on marks secured in Tier I, Tier II and Tier III.
- SSC CGL Tier IV is qualifying in Nature.
- There will be no sectional cutoff
- Candidate should be qualified in all 3 tier examinations.
- No Sectional cut-off
- Total Marks of SSC CGL is 500 (200+200+100)
- Tier 1 & Tier 2 exam mode will be CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Tier 3 exam mode will be offline and descriptive
- Tier 4 will be only for qualify (Typing Test)
You need to visit the Official Link for more details about SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018 – 2019. If you want to obtain latest information time to time, you need to stay connected with our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section