SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Still preparing from Old Pattern? Staff Selection Commission has done little bit changes in SSC CGL Exam Pattern. Those who are planning to appear for SSC Combined Graduate Level examination from now onward they need to go through CGL (Tier-1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Tier 4) to crack the SSC Exam. Candidates may do analysis about SSC CGL paper pattern before appearing. To grab the detailed info about SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017, read this whole page.
This Page Include:
|Brief about for TIERS||Books Recommended By Experts|
|Changes in SSC Exam Pattern||Official Link|
Exam Pattern of CGL (Tier-I, II, III, IV) Exam
Candidates who are going to appear for the Combined Graduate Level examinations are may get their SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Pattern by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Staff Selection Commission conducts CGL Exam to hire eligible and skilled aspirants for various Group B & C posts in different government departments.
This Examination will be conducted in four tiers that are specified below:
- Tier -I — Written Examination (Computer Based)
- Tier -II — Written Examination (Computer Based)
- Tier -III — Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Tier -IV — Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test(CPT) (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
CGL Tier I Exam Pattern:
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Check Here: SSC CGL Previous Papers
CGL Tier II Exam Pattern:
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
(Finance and Economics)
CGL Tier III Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Total Marks||Time|
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/ Hindi (writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter /Application Writing etc.||Total marks 100||60 minutes
For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes
Get Complete Details On: SSC CGL Syllabus
CGL Tier IV Exam Pattern:
Tier-4 exam will consist of Computer Proficiency Test and/ or Data Entry Skills Test. This exam will be held in the month of December 2017 and this is a written paper-
- Computer Proficiency Test (for Asst. Section Officer in CSS POST ONLY) OR
- Data Entry Skill Test at Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour (for Tax Assistant Post Only).
Changes in SSC CGL New Exam Pattern 2017
- A candidates needs to qualify in each and every Tier in order to move to the next one.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on marks secured in Tier I, Tier II and Tier III.
- SSC CGL Tier IV is qualifying in Nature.
- There will be no sectional cutoff
- Candidate should be qualified in all 3 tier examinations.
- No Sectional cut-off
- Total Marks of SSC CGL is 500 (200+200+100)
- Tier 1 & Tier 2 exam mode will be CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Tier 3 exam mode will be offline and descriptive
- Tier 4 will be only for qualify (Typing Test)
Know More About: SSC CGL Preparation Strategy
Books Recommended By Experts For Better Preparation:-
|Book Name||Author / Publication|
|Solved Papers (upto 2015) SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Pre. Examination Tier-I (English)||Arihant Publications|
|SSC CGL Combined GRADUATE LEVEL Exams question Bank 1999–2015 (48 Solved Papers Of Previous Year Exams)—English||Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan , Pratiyogita Kiran & KICX / Kiran Prakashan|
|40 SETS SSC GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMS SOLVED PAPERS 2010-2015 (SSC CGL TIER I & II,SSC CPO SI PAPER I & II) (English)||GKP / G.K PUB|
|Kiran’S Ssc Cgl Combined Graduate Level Exams Question Bank 1999–2015 (49 Solved Papers Of Previous Year Exams)—Hindi||Kiran Prakashan|
|30 Practice Sets SSC Combined Graduate Level Pre. Examination (English) 4th Edition||Arihant|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern: Official Link
You need to visit the Official Link for more details about SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017. If you want to obtain latest information time to time, you need to stay connected with our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CGL Result||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|SSC CGL Notification||SSC Salary Structure|
|How to Crack SSC Exam||SSC Online Mock Test Paper Series|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Books|