SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Candidates who are preparing for the SSC CGL Examination must check the SSC CGL Exam Pattern of Tier 1/2/3/4. The organization is going to conduct SSC tier-3 exam through offline mode. Candidates should know that SSC tier-3 exam will be descriptive type, so they should go through the SSC CGL tier 3 exam pattern from here.
SSC CGL tier-3 is based on essay writing and letter writing. Date of tier -3 exams is going to announce on official website of the staff selection commission. So aspirants are advised that they should visit the website on regular basis.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern:
Staff Selection Commission had conducted the SSC tier-2 exam on 9.3.2018 which was computer based test. For a better preparation, aspirants should be aware about the SSC CGL new exam pattern.
Get the complete SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018 from this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Applicants who have applied for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 they are needed appear in recruitment exam. Candidates will be selected on basis of their performances in the combined graduate level examination and the examination will be conducted in four tiers as specified below. Please have a look at change SSC CGL exam pattern.
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern
- It is a computer-based online test of 200 marks in 60 minutes of time duration.
- There is a negative marking of 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer.
- There is no sectional cut off according to the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Check Here: SSC CGL Previous Papers
CGL Tier II Exam Pattern:
- Applicants who qualify the Tier-1 are eligible to appear in Tier- 2.
- As Per SSC CGL tier 2 exam pattern question paper will be online-based including 4 papers as given in the table. There is no sectional cut off.
- The negative marking for each wrong answer as follows:
- Paper I, Paper III & Paper IV – 0.5 marks and Paper II – 0.25 marks
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
(Finance and Economics)
CGL Tier III Exam Pattern:
- Applicants who qualify tier II exam they will eligible to appear in Tier III Exam
- This is a descriptive type paper of 100 marks and will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode.
- It will be of total 60 minutes of time duration.
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Total Marks||Time|
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/ Hindi (writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter /Application Writing etc.||Total marks 100||60 minutes|
For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes
Get Complete Details On: SSC CGL Syllabus
CGL Tier IV Exam Pattern:
Tier-4 exam pattern will consist of Computer Proficiency Test and/ or Data Entry Skills Test. This exam will be held in the month of December 2018 and this is a written paper.
- Computer Proficiency Test (for Asst. Section Officer in CSS POST ONLY) OR
- Data Entry Skill Test at Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour (for Tax Assistant Post Only).
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an autonomous organization of India which conduct various recruitment exam to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and subordinate offices. Candidates who will appear in SSC CGL Exam 2018 they are suggested to start their preparation for the exam according to the latest SSC CGL Paper Pattern which are given above in detail for your convenience .
Know More About: SSC CGL Preparation Strategy
Must Know About Changes in SSC CGL New Exam Pattern 2018
- A candidates needs to qualify in each and every Tier in order to move to the next one.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on marks secured in Tier I, Tier II and Tier III.
- SSC CGL Tier IV is qualifying in Nature.
- There will be no sectional cutoff
- Candidate should be qualified in all 3 tier examinations.
- No Sectional cut-off
- Total Marks of SSC CGL is 500 (200+200+100)
- Tier 1 & Tier 2 exam mode will be CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Tier 3 exam mode will be offline and descriptive
- Tier 4 will be only for qualify (Typing Test)
You need to visit the Official Link for more details about SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018. If you want to obtain latest information time to time, you need to stay connected with our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CGL Result||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|SSC CGL Exam Notification||SSC CGL Answer Key|
|SSC CGL Important Dates||SSC CGL Admit Card|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC CGL Result|