SSC LDC/DEO Admit Card
Candidates can download SSC LDC/DEO Admit Card to appear in Typing/Skill Test. Aspirants who had appeared in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam for Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator posts are informed that the authorities is going to conduct Typing/ Skill Test and Document Verification. Thus, aspirants are needed to download Staff Selection Commission LDC/DEO Admit Card through this web page by hitting the direct link.
Willing aspirants can also go through the official website that is ssc.nic.in in order to avail SSC LDC/DEO Admit Card 2017. For obtaining SSC LDC/DEO Hall Ticket, contenders can follow the instructions as stated below for your ease. In order to attain additional information related to SSC LDC/DEO Admit Card 2018, candidates can scroll down this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to Download SSC CHSL Typing/Skill Test Admit Card?
Aspirants who want to attain Staff Selection Commission LDC/DEO Hall Ticket via online mode can follow the guidelines as stated below:
- To collect SSC CHSL Skill Test Admit Card, aspirants must visit the official website that is ssc.nic.in
- Now go to the menu bar of home page and select “Admit Card” tab.
- This tab will take you to the next page here you need to press on suitable region link option.
- Then you will r e-direct to the region website here you need to press on link for Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator Admit Card.
- Afterwards, enter asked details in search box to get Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk Admit Card.
- Within few seconds, SSC CHSL LDC/DEO Admit Card will be opened.
- Candidates are required to download Staff Selection Commission CHSL Admit Card.
- At end, take the print out of Staff Selection Commission Hall Ticket for appearing in the examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card
SSC LDC/DEO Admit Card
Download Staff Selection Commission Call Letter Region Wise:
Job hunters can download their SSC CHSL Typing Test Admit Card and SSC DEO Admit Card according to their region by visiting below stated Website.
|Region/ State/UT||Website||Typing/ Skill Test Dates||SSC LDC Admit Card Links|
|SSC Eastern Region (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram)||www.sscer.org||Updating Soon||Download Now|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region (Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh)||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||Download Now|
|SSC Southern Region (Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu)||www.sscsr.gov.in||Download Now|
|SSC North Eastern Region (West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim)||www.sscner.org.in||Download Now|
|SSC Western Region (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa)||www.sscwr.net||28/11/2017 to 18/12/2017||Download Now|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh)||www.sscmpr.org||27/11/2017 to 01/12/2017||Download Now
|SSC Central Region (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar)||www.ssc-cr.org||21/11/2017 to 19/12/2017||Download Now|
|SSC North Western Region (Karnataka, Kerala)||www.sscnwr.org||27/11/2017 TO 15/12/2017||Download Now|
|SSC Northern Region (Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand)||www.sscnr.net.in||Updating Soon||Download Now|
Know These Facts:
Staff Selection Commission announces various notifications to make recruitment on zonal basis in different departments and positions. However, it conducts examinations and interviews, wherever required. The main aim is to conducting the SSC LDC/ DEO Exam to fill various posts Lower division clerk and data entry operator. Recently, the commission was conducted examination to appoint eligible aspirants. Now, Typing/ Skill Test and Documents Verification round are going to be held with the purpose to test the skills of contenders. In this concern, aspirants can get Staff Selection Commission Admit Card via online mode through official website.
Get Complete Detailed: SSC DEO Syllabus
Nature of SSC Typing/ Skill Test:
Candidates will be provided a printed matter in English language. The matter will be of approximately 400 words. Then you will need to re-type the same in correct format and accurately.
The total time duration of this test is 15 minutes. However, some categories of PH candidates are provided a total time of 35 minutes to complete this test. This is a Computer based test. You will be provided a computer to carry out the typing on. Therefore, you should be adept at typing on a keyboard.
Check Out: SSC Preparation Books
Passing Criteria for SSC CHSL Skill Test:
The passing criteria are based on the following:
- Candidates should be able to type the complete matter in 15 minutes. This is a mandatory condition.
- The matter should be typed accurately in terms of spellings, spaces and punctuation marks. We expect an accuracy of about 90% should be achieved to qualify.
- Try to make the formatting as close to the printed matter as possible. Formatting includes, bold, underline, paragraph starting, alignment, etc. This should be done only if you have time available after the above two steps.
Start Now: SSC Online Test Series
Documents required at the time of Verification:
- HSC/Equivalent Certificate
- Date of birth certificate from the Registrar of birth & deaths if the HSC/ Equivalent certificate does not indicate it.
- Mark sheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Mark sheet of Bachelors Degree
- Masters’ Degree certificate
- Master’ Degree Mark Sheet
- SC/ST Certificate
- Two self addressed unstamped envelopes of size 24 cmx11cm
Aspirants are advised to bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting instants access SSC LDC/DEO Admit Card 2017. This page will be updated with latest info about Staff Selection Commission Hall Ticket. So, applicants can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d to get all details of SSC LDC/DEO Admit Card 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Syllabus|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Eligibility Criteria|
|SSC General Awareness||SSC Salary Structure|