Telangana Epass Scholarship
A step from Government of Telangana for 10th passed candidates!!! Telangana Epass Scholarship is made available by the government for poor family’s or financially weak family’s Students. Interested students may apply by submitting Telangana Epass Scholarship Application on or before the last date, which is stated below. To check Telangana Epass Scholarship Status, you may go through this page completely.
It provides the great opportunity to the students who are weak in the financial conditions to get complete education and acquire the higher education. It offers financial support to the candidates who can’t afford the expenses of higher studies at college/ university level. You may check out details about Telangana Epass Fellowship by going through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Telangana Epass Scholarship
Postmatric Scholarships for Fresh Registration
- Applicants, who are going to apply for Telangana Epass Scholarship, should have possessed 10th standard from recognized school or board with good academic records. Students whose attendance is 75% at end of each quarter are eligible.
- Participants, who belong to categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW are not eligible for this scheme.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
How to Apply?
- First of all, applicants, who are willing to apply against this scheme, need to visit the official website that is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Secondly, hit on the appropriate link according to the requirement.
- Now, fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- Then, upload all required documents which are given below in this page.
- After the completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Scanned copies of Documents Required:
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page ( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate for the last Seven consecutive years of Study (CET
- (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
- Telangana Epass Scholarship Last Date: one month from the date of admission
- Physical Verification: Twice in a year
Note: Students may get other details regarding Telangana Epass Scholarship 2017, through this Official Link.
Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding this programme. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same. Add our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com as bookmark to get recent updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|