Telangana epass scholarship
With the motive to help some minority students who belong to week financial background, the welfare department of Telangana is going to provide Telangana ePass Scholarship. It is great initiative as many students unable to continue their studies just because of shortage of money.
Students belong to categories like SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC and DW can apply and submit the application form till the last date. After that they can check epass scholarship status 2018 by following the basic steps which are available below.
Things to be Kept in Mind:
Before filling the application form, students need to match the required eligibility criteria so that they will not face any problem after the submission. While submitting the form, students need to upload Xerox copies of their required documents.
To grab further information about Telangana ePASS Scholarship 2018 students need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Telangana epass scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for ePass Scholarship Telangana 2018:
- Students who belong to categories like SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC and DW can apply for ePass scholarship.
- BC and EBC students’ parental income is less than one lakh rupees can apply.
- Parental income of SC/ ST students should be less than two lakhs.
- Attendance should be at least 75% of each quarter.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
- Colleges/ Institutes which are recognized by Government of Telangana are eligible for epass post matric scholarship.
- Head of Universities will verify the list of colleges/ institutes.
- Students who will finally select for this scheme get RTF and MTF both i.e. Reimbursement of Complete Tuition Fee and Maintenance charges.
- RTF will be provided twice in a year i.e. September and March.
- MTF will be given every month as per the rates decided by State Government.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
How to Apply for ePass Scholarship 2018:
- Firstly, students need to go through official website of the organization i.e. www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Then hit the appropriate link which is related to ts epass scholarship status.
- Within few seconds you will redirect on a new page.
- Fill the form with correct details and upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Take a review of the form and press submit button.
- At last you need to take a hard copy of the page for further use.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Caste certificate
- Bank Pass Book first page (showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch)
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate for the last seven consecutive years of Study (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
Epass Scholarship Application Status:
- Those students who want to check ePass Scholarship status have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Select the “Know your application status” link and you will be on a new page.
- Fill required information in the form like your Application Number, Academic year, SSC Pass type, Year of Pass, Date of Birth.
- After that you need to hit “Get Status” button.
- Then you will get your epass telangana scholarship status.
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
|ePass scholarship registration will starts||First week of October 2018|
|Last date to apply for Post-Matric Scholarships For Renewal Registration||Third week of October 2018|
|Last date for fresh registration||Last week of October 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||Within one month of admission|
If you find the above information about Telangana ePASS Scholarship status 2018 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Follow us on Google plus and Twitter to get latest updates on Telangana scholarship scheme.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|