Tips/Tricks To Crack Gate Exam In First Attempt
Strong hold in fundamentals and deeply knowledge of the particular subject are the main keys to Crack GATE Exam. Let’s go through this entire page to get Tips/Tricks To Crack Gate Exam In First Attempt. There are so many options for coaching institutes to preparing can also be adopted. But those aspirants who appearing for this Exam without attending any sort of coaching, here in this article we asserted few Tips/Tricks To Crack Gate Exam In First Attempt Without Coaching. On this page we are grab some tricks to get 99.9% of best result. These tips are very simple and if you go well through them, you can surely become a topper cracking exam.
Dear, aspirants firstly you all need not to be confused about your syllabus, preparation or question that would be arising in your head. Ensure that you know well about previous year question paper or exam, confirm that whether there were only objective questions or not. Just get or download gate previous syllabus and then start preparing according to topics wise.
Tips/Tricks To Crack Gate Exam In First Attempt
The GATE exam is truly one of the challenging exams conducted in India. : Candidates are advised to prepare right from the beginning and in a systematic manner for the exam. In starting the very first thing hit on candidates mind is that How to crack Gate in your first attempt? Candidates are not need to go anywhere we are providing you various strategies and other tips on our page you have to look below….
Strategic approach for GATE:
It doesn’t matter you are average student or a brilliant students you just only have the aim to qualify GATE. To crack Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering is not an easy task. You have to do lots of efforts to qualify the said exam. For better preparation you have to take this as task and do preparation for it seriously by making strategies. So, on this page we are providing you Tips and Tricks regarding How To Crack Gate Exam?
Must Read: Student Success Strategies
When to start preparations seriously then and how?
So many of candidates get confused about to frame the exact generalized time for GATE preparation. From this page you could get strategy to target your aim by following the Tips to crack GATE. Anybody can qualify the said exam by doing preparation seriously.
After starting of 5th semester of your graduation course it’s the best time to start preparation of your GATE examination. This is the perfect timing for you to start your preparation by shrinking your daily schedule to give time for preparation for the said exam.
Read Also: How to Manage Time during Exams
Exam would contain questions of two different types in various papers:
- Multiple Choice Questions of 1 or 2 marks each.
- Numerical Answer Questions of 1 or 2 marks each. No choices will be shown for this type of questions.
Looking For GATE Question Papers: Check Here
The questions in a paper may be designed to test the following abilities:
- Memory: These are based on facts, principles, laws of the discipline of the paper. aspirants are expected to answer either from his/her memory of the subject or at most from a one-line computation.
- Comprehension: These questions will test the candidate’s understanding of the basics of his/her field by making simple conclusions from fundamental ideas.
- Analysis and composite: In these questions, candidate has to present with data, diagrams, images etc. as these are the requirement of analysis before a question arise. Questions category can be, e.g., candidates in recognizing unstated assumptions, separating useful information from irrelevant information, etc.
Know More About: GATE Exam Pattern
Tricks to prepare well for GATE Exams
- Set Your Goal: First of all candidates need to set their mind set about their GATE exam and set their goal by making prefect schedule for preparation. To initiate with a great step, you must properly gain knowledge about all the fundamentals of your practical subject. Just the once your foundation is all set than test yourself on different factors (all aspects of exam).
- Check your Ability: You are needed to observe that where you stand in queue of competition. Simply, do your best without delaying, try to solve as much as you can and don’t ignore to attempt Mock test as this will give feed back of your preparations. That doesn’t matter you are an average candidate or brilliant student.
Do You Know: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
- Clear your Doubts: Make it all clear! Small-big and every doubt on every particular topic. Practice hard on numerical portion as they can offer you a chance to score full marks. You can consult with your friends, teachers, or take help from the guide from which you are preparing yourself.
- Know everything About your GATE exam: Gather and study the complete syllabus of the GATE exam as per your field. Start your studies with the part (section-wise) of the syllabus that you have already studied in your earlier classes, this will boost up your level of confidence.
Read Also: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
- How to Score Better Marks: In the GATE examination nearly 25 marks are for the mathematics section. So, make this portion your way to get good marks as math is quite a simple as compared to other part of the syllabus. Give the concentration to aptitude part too as it carries 15 marks. From this portion one can easy to score extra marks.
- Keep in Mind Do’s & Don’ts: You must know about the exam pattern and syllabus that there is any negative marking or not. In GATE examinations there is negative mark, thus answer only those questions that you are sure of. Unless don’t waste your time thinking about one such question.
Check Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Lastly, dear aspirants to crack Gate exam, one thing have to be done is ‘when the exams are near do not take any sort of worry or stress. For a good and excellent performance all you need is to have a stable mind. so that you can concentrate in a better way & also avoid social networking and social environment.
GATE Scoring Tips
Before beginning your preparation, take a clear note and thorough tour of the complete syllabus. After decided upon the paper you will appear for, check the syllabus for that particular paper only. Those subjects and topics that you already had studied in graduation but are not in GATE syllabus left them simply.
Also Read: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Practice previous year question papers as much as you can as it will help you to know where you lack. Gain confidence by studying extensively topics marked in the GATE syllabus and keeping evaluating you strengths and weaknesses while practicing.
All The Best!!
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|GATE Application Form||GATE Syllabus|
|GATE Admit Card||GATE Eligibility Criteria|
|GATE Score Card||GATE Cut Off|
|GATE Result||GATE Study Material|