TISSNET Admit Card
Get Online TISSNET Admit Card from this page. Tata Institute of Social Sciences is all set to issue National Entrance Test Hall Ticket for the candidates who are going to appear in TISS National Entrance Test which is going to be held on 07th January 2017. Applicants, who’ve applied for this exam, may download their TISSNET Admit Card 2017 through this page.
Highlights of This Page:
Steps to Download Admit Card
Procedure Of Enrollment
TISSNET Exam Pattern
Exam Syllabus For Entrance Test
Job appliers are advised to download their Admit Card from official web portal by using below provided steps. Candidates also clutch TISS call letter; through the direct link provided by this page .You may grab remaining information about TISSNET Call Letter from this page which is well organized by team of www.recruitmentionboxx.com
Simple steps to download the National Entrance Test Admit Card:
- Aspirant, are advised the open the official site of Institute which is www.tiss.edu
- Go to “Announcements” section available on the on home page and hit the appropriate link.
- A page lists of all announcements open in your computer screen,
- Hit the appropriate lank in which you want to apply for.
- Call Letter page will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Enter the required details such as registration no. and date of birth etc
- After filling the competing details, press “submit” button.
- At last, Take a hard copy of it and don’t forget to bring with you at the time for going examination.
TISSNET Admit Card
Selection of candidates will be based on the performance level of the procedure taken by the selection committee of The Tata Institute of Social Sciences as mention below.
|Entrance Test – TISSNET 2017||100|
|Personal Interview (PI)||75|
Check Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
TISSNET Exam Pattern:
- There are 100 question in the examination paper and duration of exam is of 1 hour 40 minutes (100 minutes)
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Every correct answer contains 01 mark each.
- In case, a candidate marks more than one answer for one question, then it will be treated as an incorrect answer.
|Name of the Sections||Number of questions asked||Duration|
|General Awareness||40||1 hour 40 minutes (100 minutes)|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||30|
Practice With These Preparation Material:
TISSNET Exam Centres:
The names of some of major test cities where the exam is held is as follow –
- New Delhi
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
The applicants must bring one of the below given Original Photo Identity at the time of the document verification:
- PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)
- Voter ID
- UID Card
- Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People representative (on the official letter head)
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
|English Proficiency||Math’s & Logical Reasoning||General Awareness|
Check Here: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
TISSNET Exam Date: 07th January 2017
To download TISSNET Admit Card, candidates must visit this Official Link. You can also join our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Google plus to get updates TISSNET Admit Card 2017 regarding on your wall. You can also bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d option.
You May Also Like To Check This Section