Tata Memorial Centre has circulated a job advertisement named as Advt.No.50/2017 which is entitled as TMC Recruitment. The organization has intended to hire eligible and skilled contenders for filling vacant post of Engg/Professor. Interested aspirants in TMC vacancy may apply through online mode via its official website that is tmc.gov.in. Applicants who have wished to get recruit through Tata Memorial Centre recruitment 2017 have to submit TMC online application on or before the last date that is 14-09-2017. If, you have wish to get brief details about TMC Recruitment 2017 may go through the content given on this page.
This Page Includes
|Tata Memorial Centre Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limits And Pay Scale Details For Tata Memorial Centre Jobs||Application Fee For TMC Job Vacancy|
|Selection Process For TMC 2017 Vacancy||Handy Steps To Apply For TMC Recruitment 2017|
|Postal Address||Important Dates|
Candidates who are all set to apply for Tata Memorial Centre vacancy are informed that after submitting online application form, they have to send a hard copy of Tata Memorial Centre application form with all relevant documents and certificates at below mentioned postal address before 21-09-2017. You may scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for collect more information related to TMC Recruitment 2018.
- Assistant Professor, Radio Diagnosis
- Assistant Professor, Pathology
- Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology
- Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology
- Assistant Professor, Pediatric Oncology
- Assistant Professor, Surgical Oncology
- Assistant Professor, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Nurse ‘A’
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor, Radio Diagnosis||M.D. OR equivalent postgraduate degree in Radiology / Radio-diagnosis recognized by MCI|
|Assistant Professor, Pathology||M.D. / D.N.B. (Pathology) or equivalent postgraduate degree in Pathology recognized by MCI|
|Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology||M.D. / D.N.B. (Anesthesia) or (equivalent postgraduate degree in Anesthesiology) recognized by MCI|
|Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology||D.M. (Medical Oncology) OR equivalent postgraduate degree OR D.M (Hematology) recognized by Medical Council of India.|
|Assistant Professor, Pediatric Oncology||D.M. (Pediatric Oncology) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI OR M.D. in Pediatrics or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI|
|Assistant Professor, Surgical Oncology||M.Ch.(Surgical Oncology) or equivalent OR M.S.(General Surgery / ENT) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI|
|Assistant Professor, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology||M.Ch.(Head & Neck Oncology) or Equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI or M.S. / D.N.B.(General Surgery) / M.S.(ENT) / Equivalent post graduate degree recognized by MCI|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering (Full Time course, 03 years after SSC OR 02 years after HSC) from Institutes approved by State Board of Technical Examination|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Full Time Course, 3 Years after SCC OR 2 Years after HSC) from State Board of Technical Examination|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||First Class Diploma in Mechanical (Full Time course, 03 years after SSC OR 02 years after HSC) from a State Board of Technical Examination|
|Nurse ‘A’||General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing|
Age Limitations and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age details||Pay scale|
|Assistant Professor, Radio Diagnosis||
Rs.78,800/- Level 12, Cell 1
|Assistant Professor, Pathology|
|Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology|
|Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology|
|Assistant Professor, Pediatric Oncology|
|Assistant Professor, Surgical Oncology|
|Assistant Professor, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||
Rs.44,900/- Level 7, Cell 1
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Other categories as per the instructions of Govt. of India as under.
|Departmental Candidates||05 years|
Applying contenders for TMC jobs have to deposit an amount in the form of application fee of Rs.300/- which will be submitting through online mode by using Debit Card / Credit Card. SC /ST / Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
Candidates who want to get select through TMC 2017 recruitment for Tata Memorial Centre jobs have to clear written examination which is organized by organization. Shortlisted contenders will be called for interview in which they are required to carry their important certificates and documents for verification procedure.
Way to apply for TMC Recruitment:
- First of all, willing applying aspirants for Tata Memorial Centre recruitment have to visit official website that is www.actrec.gov.in.
- Now, move your cursor towards “careers” tab appearing on menu bar of the home page.
- A new page will be opened at your screen from where you have to hit on “Advt No. 50-2017 Applications are invited for Positions available in various Units of TMC . 1) Assistant Professor , Radio Diagnosis. 2) Assistant Professor, Pathology , 3) Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology , 4) Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology ,5) Assistant Professor, Pediatric Oncology, 6) Assistant Professor, Surgical Oncology 7) Assistant Professor, Head and Neck Surgical Oncology, 8) Junior Engineer (CIVIL): (01 UR) 9) Junior Engineer (ELECTRICAL): (01 UR) , 10)Junior Engineer (MECHANICAL): (01 UR) 11)Nurse ‘A’ (UR-27, OBC-13, SC-07, ST-03)” link.
- Now, applicants should read complete TMC recruitment notification for collect details about job requirements.
- After that, select “Please hit here for Medical Online Applications” link available on that page.
- Read complete page which will opened after tapping on above said links.
- Now, select “Please hit here for Online Application Form” link available at left hand side of the page.
- Enter application number, password for filing vacant tabs and hit on “sign in” button.
- After few seconds, TMC application form will be displayed at your computer screen which should be filled with your proper info.
- Then, hit on “submit” button available at last of the page.
- Now, take a hard copy of duly filled application form and attach documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc.
- Eventually, send it to below mentioned postal address on or before the last date give below.
TMC Recruitment – Get Official Notification
TMC Application Form >> Get From Here
Tata Memorial Hospital,
Parel,Mumbai – 400 012
|Last date to submit application form through online mode
|14-09-2017 at 5:30Pm|
|Last date to send hard copy of application form||21-09-2017|
You may fetch more information regarding TMC Recruitment 2017–2018 from Official Link. You may make our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com as book mark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|