Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment
A latest job notification has been issued as Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment. The organization is inviting applications to fill the post of Radiation Technologists and Medical Physicist. A walk in interview for TMC Jobs is going to be conducted on 27th, 28th, 29th April 2016 Between 02.30 p.m. & 04.30 p.m. Aspirants seeking government jobs apply for Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2016.
So, the candidates who are eligible and want to make their career in medical sector may attend walk in interview on particular date, time and venue mentioned below. To get the rest information related to TMC Recruitment you need to go through the page created by the team www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment
- Radiation Technologists
- Medical Physicist
Contenders who are applying for Tata Memorial Centre Job must be qualified as follows:
- For Radiation Technologists: Applicant’s qualified Graduate degree in B.Sc (Physics) with minimum marks obtained 50% from recognized university and Post – Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology OR B.Sc (Radiotherapy) with minimum marks obtained 50% from a recognized University.
- For Medical Physicist: Contenders must be qualified M.Sc. (Physics) & Diploma in Radiological Physics conducted by BARC or equivalent. RSO Certification from AERB is essential.
Check Below Links For More Job Options:
The age limit of aspirants for submitting the TMC Application Form will be determined by the selection Committee of Tata Memorial Centre.
No application fee will be paid by the aspirants.
Appointed contenders for Tata Memorial Centre Vacancy will get an impressive salary are as follows:
- Radiation Technologists : Between Rs. 30000 to Rs. 40000/-
- Medical Physicist : Between Rs. 40000 to Rs. 45000/-
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Interview. So, contenders need to give their best in interview for selection.
Quick Links For Interview:
How To Apply For Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment
Appliers can fill the application form from the following process:
- Firstly candidates interested need to visit the official website of the organization tmc.gov.in
- Now you need to hit the “Job Vacancies” which is at the top of the home page.
- A new page will be open you need to hit the “Walk in interview on 27th, 28th, 29th April 2016 Between 02.30 p.m. and 04.30 p.m. for Radiation Technologists and Medical Physicist on Contract Basis (initially for a period of 1 year)”.
- An advertisement is open so you need to read all the instructions carefully.
- After that you need to prepare your Bio-Data/ Resume with the required information as personal details, qualification details, education details, email, experience, hobby etc.
- Now attach your recent passport size photograph, Xerox copy of Pan Card, original certificates and set of attested copies of all certificates.
- At last you need to appear in Walk in Interview in the address given below:
Check Out: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
HRD Department of Tata Memorial Hospital,
Service Block, 2nd Floor, Dr. E. Borges Marg,
Parel, Mumbai – 400 012
- Date of Interview: 27th April 2016, 28th April 2016 and 29th April 2016.
- Timings of Interview: Between 2:30 P.M. and 4:30 P.M.
Check Official Link to get more deytails related to Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment.
To get currently active and upcoming career related updates you can visit www.recruitmentinboxx.com anytime. You can also book mark this portal to get job updates. If you have any query about Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2016, please feel free to leave a comment below in the comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section