Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has announced TNAU Counselling schedule on the official website of the university. Candidates who have wish to get admission in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University at various courses of under graduation; they can apply by filling online application form for counseling process. TNAU 2017 Counselling will be held in 1/2/3 phase which will be started from 19-06-2017. The TNAU rank list will be updated on web portal on 10-06-2017. Individuals may get TNAU Counselling 2017 dates from this page also.
The seat will be allotted on the basis of merit list to the eligible candidates. Aspirants who will not able to attend first or second phase counseling program, they can attend third phase counseling. You may read complete details regarding TNAU Counselling 2017 on this page which is well furnished by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
How to participate in TNAU Counselling?
- First of all, interested candidates have to visit official website that is tnau.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “UG Online Application 2017-18” link.
- After that, read complete details and hit on “candidate log in” tab.
- Now, enter ID password and user ID for filling vacant tab.
- Hit on “Log in” tab.
- TNAU Online admission form will be displayed on your screen, candidates required to fill all details in proper manner.
- Now, hit on “submit” button.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out copy of the application form for further process.
- Now, Aspirants required maintaining original documents and certificates of qualification for the verification procedure.
- After that, Students are needed to check counseling letter which will be available at the official web portal.
- Candidates have to reach on location at exact time where counseling will be held.
- Confirm your seat allotment for admission by the Counseling leader there.
- Afterward, do the process of Document registration for counseling allotment.
- Then check your colleges, which will be alloted by the department as according to rank wise.
- Applying contenders are required to contact to colleges in which they have applied for Counseling.
Don’t Have Money to Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Documents Required For Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Counseling:
Selected aspirants will able to attend the counseling and they are required to come along the essential following documents:
- TNAU Hall ticket
- Original and photocopy of the Counseling letter
- Original Admit card with a photocopy
- A bank draft of fee as mentioned above
- Diploma/ Degree Marks Memo
- Original and two photocopy Class 10 and 12th
- An Original degree
- A provisional certificate if the applicants are perusing.
- Rank Card or Call letter / The Score card
- Community certificate
- 4 to 6 passport size photograph of applier.
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
TNAU 2017 Counseling Schedule:
|Document Verification for Sports, Ex-servicemen, Decedents of freedom fighter, and Differently abled quota||05-06-2017 to 06-06-2017|
|Publication of Rank List||10-06-2017|
|Publication of Rank List||16-06-2017|
|I Phase Counseling||19-06-2017-24-06-2017|
|Counseling for vocational stream||28-06-2017|
|Counseling for NRI and Industry sponsorship quota||30-06-2017|
|Registration for I semester||24-06-2017|
|Closure of Admission||31-06-2017|
TNAU Counselling Fee Details:
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For other category candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- Students are required to pay relevant fee and fee through online mode using SBI Collect.
You can check the Official Link for getting more details about TNAU Counselling 2017.
Aspirants may check this page time to time, so that you can get the updated details about the TNAU Counselling. If you any query regarding info available on this page, you can mention it on the comment box. You can subscribe to our free mail service to get information in your mailbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|