TS PGLCET Hall Ticket
Kakatiya University, Warangal, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education is all set to release TS PGLCET Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their TS PGLCET admit card via online mode. The organization is going to conduct PG Law Common Entrance Test as on 27/05/2017 for those candidates, who filled application forms to take admission in LL.M. programmes. Applicants are required to enter their application number while downloading their TS PGLCET Hall Ticket 2017. You can go through this page to get more details regarding admit card or TS PGLCET examination procedure.
This Page Contains:
|Steps to Download TS PGLCET Hall Ticket|
|TS PGL Common Entrance Test|
|TS PGLCET Exam Pattern|
|TS PGLCET Result 2017|
Aspirants are required to collect their TS PGLCET Admit card before one week of examination as it is a vital document to bring at the time of examination. No participants are permitted to get enter in examination hall without admit card. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well created the page with all vital details regarding TS PGLCET Admit Card.
Steps to Download TS PGLCET Hall Ticket:
Applicants, who want to download their admit card, may follow below stated guidelines:
- First of all you are required to visit official website of organization that is www.tsche.ac.in.
- Now you have to hit on appropriate link related to TS PGLCET Admit Card, navigated under “LATEST NEWS/ NOTIFICATIONS” section at the mid of home page.
- On the new page you need to enter your application number & date of birth in respective spaces and tap on “Get Hall Ticket” tab.
- Within few seconds you will be able to see your admit card on your computer screen.
- You should check it and take a print out of the same to bring it while going to appear for exam.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card
TS PGLCET Hall Ticket
The organization is going to conduct TS PGLCET entrance exam on 27/05/2017. Appliers need to collect their hall ticket before the examination as it is a vital document. In the admit card, candidates can check details regarding examination as exam date, roll number, exam center etc. the organization will upload the admit cards of those candidates, who had applied for the exam. No admit card will be sent to candidates by other resources expect online mode. Participants are not permitted to enter in examination hall without TS PGLCET Hall Ticket
TS PGL Common Entrance Test:
The organization conducts entrance examination for those candidates, who want to take admission in LL.M. programmes. Candidates, who get good marks in this examination will be qualified for the admission.
Read Now: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
TS PGLCET Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Max marks|
|Public international law||16||16|
|Crime and torts||16||16|
|IPR & Other Laws||16||16|
- Time duration of exam is 90 minutes.
- The examination will consist of objective type of questions.
- Candidates need to use blue or black ball pen for filling the examination sheet.
- The question paper will be in English language only.
- Candidates must obtain minimum 25% marks means 30 marks out of 120.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
Want to Know? How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
TS PGLCET Exam Centres:
Read Here: How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying
TS PGLCET Result 2017:
Applicants can check their result through online mode. TS PGLCET score cards will be uploaded to its official website in the month of June. Applicants need to obtain minimum 25% marks to being qualified for admission. You must stay tuned with this web portal to get result updates as we update our pages time to time.
|Releasing of TS PGLCET Admit card||Before one week of exam|
|TS PGLCET Exam||27/05/2017|
|Declaration of Result||In the month of June|
Applicants, who are going to appear for TS PGLCET entrance exam, must download their TS PGLCET Hall Ticket 2017 by visiting Official Link. Stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. If any candidate has any query or problem then they can ask in comment box; we’ll solve your problem as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section