TSPSC AEO Recruitment
Applications are invited against TSPSC AEO Recruitment through online mode from qualified applicants through the Performa which is made available on official site that is www.tspsc.gov.in to 851 Posts of Agriculture Extension Officer. Applicants will register themselves as per One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website. So, eligible candidates can fill the TSPSC AEO Online Registration Form before last date that is 31-10-2017 against TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017.
Online Registration Link will be active from 13-10-2017 onwards. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview and Written Test will be held on 21-11-2017. To acquire more information regarding TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2018 you need to check the below section of this page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TSPSC AEO Recruitment
TSPSC AEO Vacancy:
Agriculture Extension Officer: 851 Vacancies
Contenders must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course) OR B.Sc., Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational) OR Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming) for TSPSC AEO Jobs.
Find Out Current: Graduate Jobs
Limitation on Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 Years. The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
- Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months: 03 Years
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible): 05 Years
- SC/ST and BCs: 05 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons: 10 Years
Candidates who will be appointed for Agriculture Extension Officer Post will get the monthly salary of Rs. 22,460 -66,330/- against TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Recruitment.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 220/- through online mode only for TSPSC AEO Recruitment Notification 2018.
- However, the SC, ST, BC & PH category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee
Process of Hiring:
- The selection of candidates for appointment to Posts will be made by Examination (objective type) by online / OMR based and Interview.
- The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR based.
Download Here: Latest TSPSC Previous Papers with Answers
Instructions to Fill TSPSC Online Application Form:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site that is tspsc.gov.in to apply against Telangana State Public Service Commission AEO Recruitment.
- On home page of official site go to “One – Time Registration” section and hit the appropriate link.
- If you are a new user then hit on “New” link and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID and registered candidates can hit on “Edit” link
- Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the online application form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Now make payment of requisite application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form: 31-10-2017
- Date of Written Examination: 21-11-2017
If you want to get more details regarding TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017–2018, then you need to hit this Official Link. Bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting the upcoming TSPSC AEO Notification 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TSPSC AEE Question Paper||TSPSC Gurukulam Syllabus|
|TSPSC Hall Ticket||TSPSC Results|
|More Government Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest PSC Notification|