Multiple Changes in TSPSC Syllabus!! Telangana State Public Service Commission revealing New TSPSC Syllabus for the candidates who are going to appear in AEE / AE exam. On this page, we are providing complete information regarding TSPSC Syllabus 2017. So, job hunters who are going to take part in this exam can download TSPSC Exam Syllabus in the form of Pdf through this page. In the below section of this page, we are also providing TSPSC Exam Pattern and new syllabus for AEE / AE exam.
All information related to Telangana PSC Syllabus is well customized in the below segment of this page which is prepared as per your convenience by the experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Before starting preparation of any exam, candidates should have knowledge of their syllabus and paper pattern. On this page, we are giving complete details regarding TSPSC Syllabus.
TSPSC Syllabus and exam pattern for Recruitment to AEE Posts in Various Engineering Services
It consist 2 Papers, given below
- Paper I- General Studies and General Abilities
- Paper II- Civil Engineering (Degree Level)
Paper I- General Studies and General Abilities
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Affairs.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
Check Here: GK Questions with Answers
Paper II- Civil Engineering (Degree Level)
|Building Materials And Construction||
|Strength of Materials And Theory of Structures||
|RCC and Steel Structures||
|Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics||
|Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering||
|Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering||
|Estimation, Costing and Construction Management||
Read Here: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part: A: Written Examination (Objective Type)||Paper-I: General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
|Part: B: Interview||50|
Also Check: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Scheme and TSPSC Syllabus for Recruitment to Assistant Engineers Post In Various Engineering Subordinate Services
It consist 2 papers i.e. paper I and paper II
- Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Diploma Level) or Mechanical Engineering (Diploma Level)
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (8th Class Standard)
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Diploma Level)
|Construction Materials & Practice||
|Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials||
|Design of Structures (RCC and Steel)||
|Irrigation Engineering||Definitions, duty, delta, base period, rainfall and its measurement, factors affecting runoff, methods of computing maximum flood discharge; Classification of head works, component parts of a weir and barrage, factors influencing selection of site – reservoirs and dams; Classification of canals, canal lining, cross drainage works; Soil erosion, water logging, soil water plant relationship; Necessity of irrigation – advantages and disadvantages, irrigation methods.|
|Environmental Engineering||Basics of ecosystem, water supply scheme; Sources of water; Conveyance of water – pipes, joints and laying; Testing of water, drinking water standards; Treatment of water; Distribution of water; Water supply connection to a buildingQuantity of sewage, surface drains, design of sewers running half full, limiting velocities; Laying of sewers, sewer appurtenances; Collection of sewage samples, characteristics of domestic and industrial sewage – BOD, COD; Sewage treatment, septic tank & soak pit, sewage disposal – dilution and sewage farming; House drainage arrangements in buildings; Solid waste – collection and disposal; Air Pollution – sources, effects and controlling methods.|
Read Here: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
Paper-II: Mechanical Engineering (Diploma Level)
|Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials||
|Hydraulics and Hydraulics Machinery||
|Industrial Engineering and Management||
Read Out: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Scheme of Examination
|Written examination (objective type)||No. of questions||Duration||Maximum marks|
|PAPER-I: General studies and General abilities||150||150||150|
|PAPER-II: Civil Engineering( Diploma level)Mechanical engineering (Diploma level)||150||150||150|
Applicants, you can get entire details regarding syllabus and exam pattern from the above section of this page. Candidates who are searching syllabus of any other competitive and university exam then you can get all information regarding same from our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For collecting more details about Telangana State Public Service Commission, you can join us on facebook and Google plus or you can also subscribe to our free email service.
Note: Check Official Link, for acquiring more information about TSPSC Syllabus 2017. By using control+D, you can save this page as bookmark and don’t miss any latest updates regarding Telangana State Public Service Commission Syllabus and exam pattern.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TSPSC Recruitment||TSPSC Results|
|TSPSC Group 2 Notification||TSPSC AEE Hall Tickets|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|