Candidates, if you are the one going to appear in UKPSC recruitment exam, then you can download UKPSC Syllabus from here. The written exam will be conducted in two phases that is prelims and main exams. Students who want to clarify both the phases of written exams and interview need to prepare according to UKPSC New Pattern and syllabus. Aspirants, if you desire to download Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Prelims/Mains Exam syllabus in a PDF then you need to visit the official website of the organization through online mode. Have a look down for more details regarding UKPSC Syllabus 2017.
Check The Highlights of This Page:
|Check UKPSC Exam Syllabus For prelims, Mains and interview||Exam pattern Of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Exam|
|Check Uttarakhand PSC Syllabus Post Wise||Direct Link To Check Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Syllabus|
|Study Material||Important Note taken Into Consideration|
It is necessary for all the students to know about UKPSC new exam Syllabus as it provided all the updated information. With the help of the syllabus, you can study well and cover up each and every topic in a proper manner. Marks distribution for prelims exam will be 200 and that for mains exam will be 1500 respectively. Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview which will be of 200 marks. Here on this page we are providing you the latest exam pattern as this will help you to crack UKPSC exam. Interested candidates can avail more details in concern of UKPSC Syllabus 2018 from this well created web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UKPSC Prelims Exam Syllabus:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Prelims examination is the first stage or first exam conducted by the commission to enroll the candidates for next stage that is mains examination. Candidates who qualify this prelims stage will be eligible to appear in mains examination.
|Indian History, Culture and National Movement|
|History and Culture of Uttarakhand|
|Indian and World Geography|
|Geography of India|
|Geography of Uttarakhand|
|Indian & World Polity|
|General Science and Technology|
|Current events of State, National and International Importance|
Download Here: PSC Question Papers
|Reasoning & Mental Ability|
|General English & Hindi Language Proficiency|
Must Read: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
UKPSC Mains Exam Syllabus
The subjects of mains exam are provided below:
- Indian History, National Movement, Social & Culture
- Indian Administration, Social Justice & International Relations
- India & World Geography
- Economic & Social Development
- General Science & Technology
- General Interest & Conduct Science
UKPSC Exam pattern
UPKPSC Prelims Exam Pattern:
|S. No.||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies||150||150||2 hours|
|2||General Knowledge Exam||100||150||2 hours|
- The prelims exam consists of two subjects that are General Studies and General Knowledge Exam.
- Each subject carries 150 marks and the duration for the exam is 2 hours.
- Prelims exam will be of total 300 marks
Check Here: GK Questions with Answers
UKPSC Mains Exam Pattern:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission mains examination consists of 1500 marks. It conducted in seven papers and maximum mark is 200. The Time allotted for each paper is 3 hours (180 minutes).
After these seven papers, those who qualify mains exam will be eligible to attend an interview. Candidates will be called for personal interview which consists of 200 marks.
|S. No.||Question Paper||Subject name||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper 1||Language||300||3 hours|
|2||Paper 2||Indian History, National Movement, Social & Culture||200||3 hours|
|3||Paper 3||Indian Administration, Social Justice & International Relations||200||3 hours|
|4||Paper 4||India & World Geography||200||3 hours|
|5||Paper 5||Economic & Social Development||200||3 hours|
|6||Paper 6||General Science & Technology||200||3 hours|
|7||Paper 7||General Interest & Conduct Science||200||3 hours|
- The exam pattern consists of written exam and interview.
- Written exam will be of 20o marks for each subject mentioned above except of English which will be of 300 marks.
- Duration for the exam is 3 hours.
- Shortlisted candidates in the written test will be called for interview which is of 200 marks.
- Overall performance in both written test and interview will decide the final selection of the candidate.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
UKPSC Syllabus Post Wise:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment exams to recruit eligible candidates in its department. Candidates who are preparing for these exams need UKPSC syllabus for better preparation of exam. Here you can find the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission post wise syllabus in PDF format. For a particular post you may check complete syllabus from the official link mentioned below.
|Post Name||Full Syllabus|
|Manager State Pharmacy||Get Details|
|Accountant/ARO (Accounts) & Inspector Legal Metrology||Get Details|
|Polytechnic Lecturer (Group ‘B’) Posts||Get Details|
|Urban Engineering/Asst. Engineering||Get Details|
|Different posts of Group ‘B’||Get Details|
|Screening Exam Group ‘C’ Post||Get Details|
|PCS (J) Exam-2011||Get Details|
|Assistant Prosecuting Officer Exam 2011||Get Details|
|Rangers Officer||Get Details|
|Asst. Radio Officer||Get Details|
|PCS New Syllabus (Pre)||Get Details|
|PCS New Syllabus (Main)||Get Details|
|Lect. Ayurveda Screening Exam||Get Details|
|Typist/Computer Assistant from Daftary, Paricharak & Driver||Get Details|
UKPSC Prelims / Main Entrance Study Material:
Here we are providing you with some of the best books which will help you to practice for the prelims and written exam and help to crack the examination:
- Uttaranchal P.C.S. Preliminary Examination Mathematics
- General Principles of World Geography Charles Farro
- Economic Survey of India Government of India
- NCERT History
- Modern India by Bipin Chandra
- History of modern India by Raghavan Aiyer
Get here Best List: PSC Exam Books for Preparation
- Arrange your books/ study material in proper order at one place to study well.
- Always take the help of charts, models or diagrams as this will help you to learn the things faster and easily.
- Never forget to take regular breaks because this will help you to refresh your mind.
- Most important thing that one should keep in his/ her mind that you should not cram before the exams.
- Divide the course into several segments and try to give proper time to each and every topic.
- Keep goals in your mind while you are studying as this will definitely help you to achieve success.
UKPSC Syllabus 2017 : Check Official Link
You can download syllabus from direct through Official Link. To get more information about UKPSC Syllabus 2017–2018 you need to stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UKPSC Recruitment||UKPSC Admit Card|
|UKPSC Result||UKPSC RO ARO Results|
|UKPSC Answer Key||Latest PSC Notification|
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams||How To Make Habit Of Studying|