UKSSSC Admit Card
Have a look for UKSSSC ARO Admit Card!!! Applicants, who have applied for Asst Review Officer Post, may get UKSSSC Admit Card. Applied aspirants were eagerly waiting for UKSSSC Hall Ticket to know exam dates and centre. Candidates may download UKSSSC Admit Card 2017 from sssc.uk.gov.in with the help of below stated procedure.
The Page Contains:
Status Of Hall Ticket
Way To Get Admit Card
Candidates, who are ready to take part in the exam of UKSSSC recruitment, need to get their hall ticket to appear in the exam. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service selection Commission is going to conduct the entrance exam on the planned date that is 4th December 2016. To get all the details related to UKSSSC Admit Card, need to scroll down to the page which is structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps To Download UKSSSC Hall Ticket:
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service selection Commission that is www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- After that you need to press “पद कोड -17 सहायक समीक्षा अधिकारी (परीक्षा तिथि–4 दिसम्बर, 2016) का प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करें” link to download admit card.
- A new page will be displayed on your desktop where you need to provide details.
- Enter the required details such as date of birth and registration number/ candidates name and press “Submit” button as given in the image.
- Now hall ticket will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Take print of UKSSSC ARO Admit Card and bring it at the time of examination.
For Asst Review Officer Admit Card – Press Here
UKSSSC Admit Card
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service selection Commission conducts many exams in the year for filling up latest vacancies in Uttarakhand for government sector. Every year thousand of applicants appear in the exam, so applied candidates are advised to work hard to crack the exam. The main purpose of the commission is to enroll eligible applicants in government jobs.
Read Also: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Do you know?
The commission was a government sector company of India, Dr. RBS Rawat is the chairman of the commission and two other people on the reputed posts named as Mr. Diwan Singh Bhainsora and Mr. Mahesh Chandra. Applicants are advised that don’t forget to carry their admit card at the time of exam, without it your entry in the centre will not be acceptable & take a id proof with it.
Exam will be conducted in two shifts, first shift will be from 10:00 am to 12:000 noon; second shift, includes exam of basic computer from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Must Check: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Date Of Written Exam: 4th December 2016
Applicants may get their hall ticket directly through the link which is provided in the above portion of the page. Candidates, who are interested to know all the details related to UKSSSC Admit Card 2017, are advised to keep visiting to the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com For more updates applicants may bookmark the page by using ctrl + D.
Have A Look On Below Shared Popular Posts