UP Jal Nigam Admit Card
If you want to participate for Routine clerk and stenographer (Grade-4) Examination, please carry UP Jal Nigam Admit Card with you. You can get UP Jal Nigam Hall Ticket through online mode from this page. To download UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2017, you may go through the instructions that are following below. Examination is going to be scheduled on 09/03/2017 & 10/03/2017 by Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam.
Highlights of this Page:
Status of Admit Card
How to Download Call Letter
Required Documents for Exam
Prohibited Items in Exam
You may check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to UP Jal Nigam Exam Admit Card. Follow the instructions following below to get your UP Jal Nigam Clerk & Steno Admit Card from official portal of organization.
How to Download UP Jal Nigam Call Letter
Interested individuals may get call letter by following some prescribed steps which are mentioned below:-
- Appliers should visit the official website of organization that is www.upjn.org.
- From left side of home page, you have to select the tab ‘Recruitment for Routine Grade Clerk & Steno Grade-IV against Advt. no. [email protected](E-3)/CAMP/16’.
- On the right side of next page, you will find the box where you have to fill some details such as login id and password.
- After filling the correct information, you have to hit “Login” button.
- In few seconds, your hall ticket will appear in front of you on your computer display.
- Finally, download it and take a print out of it or save it somewhere for further use.
Official Link – UP Jal Nigam Admit Card
UP Jal Nigam Admit Card
Know These Facts:
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited is going to conduct Routine Clerk and Stenographer (Grade-4) Examination on 09/03/2017 & 10/03/2017. Through this recruitment 306 candidates will be appointed for vacancies of Routine Clerk and 77 for Stenographer (Grade-4) post. Candidates need to carry their Hall Ticket with them at time of examination.
Do You Know: How to Manage Time during Exams
Required Documents for Exam:
- Applicants need to carry PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Aadhar card with a photograph in original.
- Ration Card & E-Aadhar card will NOT be accepted as valid id proof.
- Physically Disabled Candidates Are Required to Bring the Valid Disability certificate In Original or a Photocopy.
- Carry stationery such as pencils, ballpoint pen etc. with you.
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Prohibited Items in Exam:
Aspirants are not allowed to carry books, notebooks, calculators, watch calculators, pagers, cell phones and ring with built in calculator/memory, digital diary etc. or any other electronic gadgets or recording devices at time of examination.
Date of Examination – 09/03/2017 & 10/03/2017
Note: You may get other information in concern to UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2017, by going through the official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section