UP Police Recruitment
Newest employment notification has been published to provide information about UP Police Recruitment 2016. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board invites application from hard working and energetic candidates to fill 200 Constable jobs of sports quota. Contestants who are looking for latest vacancy in government sector may apply for UP Police Jobs. Visitors may visit this web page time to time for acquiring latest news regarding UP Police Recruitment 2017.
Job entrants who wish to enhance their career in police department must apply for UP Police Vacancy by submitting online application form before last date. Candidates may fetch detailed information such as age limit, qualification, applying process, salary etc from this web page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UP Police Recruitment
|Post Name/ Sport Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Skilled Sports Person|
|For Male Candidates|
|For Female Candidates|
Job finders who want to apply for above mentioned post must have passed in 10th/ 12th or equivalent with good academic record from any recognized board.
More Jobs, Check Below:
Applying contender’s age should be as given below as on 01st July 2016. Upper age limit will be relaxable of reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Applicants who will be selected for UP Police Vacancies will be paid suitable amount of salary of Rs. 5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- by the organization.
- Applying for this recruitment aspirants have to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee.
- Payment of application fee will be paid through E- Challan/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Appointment of applicants will be done on the basis of following points as mentioned below. Must have look:
- Application Verifications
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Sports Proficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Character Verifications
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment?
Job finders who have decide to may follow below farmed guidelines to submit UP Police Online Application Form.
- Aspirants who meet with the eligibility criteria are required to visit official website that is www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Now go with the “Information/ Release” section visible at the mid of home page.
- After that hit at “Q 0 0 police positions in the police reserve skilled player direct recruitment quota of 2016” link.
- Notification will be opened in PDF format by hitting this link.
- Read entire details carefully before going to apply.
- Now select suitable link to apply online and fill your online application form in correct manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Preview once all filled details and press on “Submit” button for final submission.
- At last take the print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Opening to Register Online: 1st October 2016
- Last Date to Register Online & Fee Submission: 21st October 2016
- Last Date to Submit Final Application Form: 24th October 2016
Applicants may go through with the Official Notification as framed below to obtain other information. Stay connected with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates regarding UP Police Recruitment 2017.
UP Police Recruitment 2016 Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section