UP Police Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has depicted a vacancy advertisement related to UP Police Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill 33200 vacancies for various posts of Constable and Sub –Inspector (SI). Those who are interested for job in government sector they may clutch this wonderful chance by applying for UP Police Bharti. Aspirants planning to apply for same are suggested to read this page because here we have provided newest information related to UP Police Recruitment 2017.
Overview of This Page:
|UP Police Vacancy||Procedure to apply for UP Police Recruitment|
|Qualification Required||Application Fee|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit|
|Selection process||Last Date|
Willing and eligible candidates who possessed the requisite essential qualification may apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 notification by submitting their UP Police application form in proper manner on or before the last date that is framed below on this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Appliers can fill application form through Online procedure from the official website of organization.
UP Police Recruitment
UP Police Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
Applying candidate for Uttar Pradesh Police vacancy must pass 10th & 12th standard from the recognized board or institute.
Get Here: Latest Police Jobs
Age Criteria for UP Police Jobs:
Candidates for UP Police Constable Vacancy must meet an age- criterion that is minimum age 18 years and maximum age is 22 years. The relaxation in age will also be given to SC/ ST/ OBC reserved category aspirants as per the norms of govt.
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of candidates for UP Police SI Vacancies and constable vacancies will be done on basis of below given stages-.
- Written Test,
- Physical Fitness Tests
- Physical Standards Test
- Certificate verification/ Interview
Download Here: UP Police Syllabus
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Race
- Maximum marks for this test is 200
- A minimum mark is 120.
- The distance to be covered in race is 2.4 km for female candidates and for male candidates is 4.8 km.
- For UP Police Constable Jobs, Male have to cover whole distance in 27 minutes and females in 16 minutes.
Read Out: Defence Current Affairs
Calculation Of Race Marks
|Male 4.8 KMs||Female 2.4 KMs|
|17 minutes or less – 200
17 minutes 15 seconds – 198
17 minutes 30 seconds – 196
17 minutes 45 seconds – 194
(2 marks less with every 15 seconds)
26 minutes 30 seconds – 124
26 minutes 45 seconds – 122
27 minutes – 120
|11 minutes or less – 200
11 minutes 15 seconds – 196
11 minutes 30 second – 192
11 minutes 45 second – 188
(4 marks less with every 15 seconds)
15 minutes 30 seconds – 128
15 minutes 45 seconds – 124
16 minutes – 120
Physical Measurement Tests (PMT)
Candidate must have proper height, chest, weight etc, as per requirements for UP Police Constable Application Form.
Minimum Heights for Both Males and Females are as follows:
|General/ OBC/ SC||168 cm||152 cm|
|ST Candidates||160 cm||147 cm|
Chest for Male candidate is as follows:
|General/ OBC/ SC||79-84 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)||Not Applicable|
|ST Candidates||77-82 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)||Not Applicable|
Weight for Applicant is as follows:
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST||Minimum 40 Kg.||Not Applicable|
Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts are needed to pay an application fee of Rs.200/- through online mode by E-Challan, Debit Card, Credit card, e-banking.
UP Police Constable Recruitment
Steps to fill UP Police Online Application Form:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow that is prpb.gov.in
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on suitable link of notification for the post you are applying for.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then, hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked in the application.
- Lastly, “submit” it and take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Starting Date to fill the Online Form: August 2017
- Final Date to submit the Application Form: September 2017
Download From here: UP Police Admit Card
You can go through Official Link to collect all the details about the UP Police Recruitment 2017- 2018. For getting updates, you may also bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using Control + D. Join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming career notifications.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs|
|UP Rojgar Mela||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Rozgar Career India|