UPPSC Syllabus 2016
Applicants who are looking for UPPSC Syllabus and UPPSC Prelims/Mains exam pattern so you are a correct place. Here on this we have provided UPPSC Syllabus 2016 along with UPPSC Exam Pattern in Detail. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the approved Organization of state government which conducts the competitive exam to hire eligible candidates for filling up various posts in different departments, organizations and ministries in the government.
Selection process of talented contenders will be in three stages. The first stage is Preliminary exam. Prelims Exam comprises 2 papers which are necessary for all the posts. The second phase of Selection procedure is Mains Exam; main exam comprises 4 necessary papers and 1 non-compulsory paper. The third phase of Selection procedure is Viva voice Test.
UPPSC Syllabus Main Examination
UPPSC Main Examination covers two paper sections.
- History of India-Ancient, Mediaeval, Modern
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Population, Environment and Urbanization in Indian Context
- World Geography, Geography of India and its natural resources.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade and Commerce.
- Specific knowledge of U.P. regarding education, culture Agriculture, Trade Commerce, The methods of living and Social Customs.
|Uppsc.Up.Nic.In Recruitment||UPPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPPSC Result||UPPSC Admit Card|
|UPPSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam|
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- General Mental ability
- Statistical Analysis, Graphs and Diagrams
UPPSC Syllabus 2016 PDF
|Computer Science||Get Syllabus|
|Physical Education||Get Syllabus|
UPPSC Syllabus Preliminary Examination
UPPSC Preliminary Examination consists two paper sections which are mentioned below:
- Current Events of National and International importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and world Geography
- Economic and social Development
- General issues on environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and climate change.
- General Science
- Interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Elementary mathematics
- General English
- General Hindi
UPPSC Exam Pattern
Examination is divided into two parts.
- UPPSC Main Examination
- UPPSC Preliminary Examination
Main Exam Pattern
There will be total 8 papers for mains exam. Weight age of marks is 1400.
- First 4 papers are compulsory of 200 marks for each.
- In Last 4 papers candidates need to choose any of two subjects.
- 2 optional papers contain two question papers for each optional subject of 300 marks each.
Prelims Exam Pattern
- Paper I- 200 Marks
- Paper II- 200 Marks
- Paper Type: Objective
You can Read Also: Exam Syllabus for Bank/ PSC & Other
Candidates who are going to appear for UPPSC exam they are required to keep in touch with us. We will update this page with details of UPPSC Syllabus 2016. Applicants may write their comments in the below comment box.
You may also like to check this Section