UPSC CAPF Recruitment
Contenders are invited to apply for 398 AC Posts in Union Public Service Commission. UPSC CAPF Recruitment Procedure is scheduled to be over on May 21st 2018, so go ahead for checking the requirements and apply online on or before the above said date.
In order to select the contenders for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018, organization will conduct examination and qualified contenders will participate in Interview/Personality Test on scheduled date at various centers.
UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2018:
UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam (Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2018) is scheduled to be held on 12.08.2018 at various exam centres for appointment of contenders for Central Armed Police Forces such as BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, and SSB.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing all details about UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Recruitment including educational qualification, age limit on this page,, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead soon.
UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment
UPSC CAPF Vacancies:
Check Out More Jobs under UPSC through: UPSC Notification
- Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Both Men/Female aspirants are eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB, and BSF. Female candidates are excluded for the post of ITBP.
- No individual who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules.
Required Qualification for UPSC Assistant Commandant 2018 Recruitment:
To apply for UPSC Assistant Commandant Jobs/ Union Public Service Commission Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Recruitment, you must hold Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or equivalent qualification.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Limit for UPSC Assistant Commandant Vacancies:
We are listing age criteria for UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment. Age of applicant applying for UPSC AC 2018 Recruitment should be between 20 to 25 years as on 1st August 2018.
The relaxation in age limit is available up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ Civilian Central Government Servants and 3 Years for OBC.
Application Fee for Latest UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment:
To enroll for UPSC AC Recruitment 2018, check amount of application fee.
- Those applying for Union Public Service Commission Assistant Commandant Recruitment are required to pay Rs.200/- as application fee.
- Application fee is exempted for SC/ST category and female candidates.
- The fee can be paid through net banking, debit/credit card.
- Amount of fee will not be refunded in any case.
- “Pay by Cash” Mode option will be deactived at 23.59 hours of 20.05.2018 i.e. one day, before the closing date
Remuneration details for UPSC AC Jobs 2018:
Those who get placed for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Jobs/ Union Public Service Commission CAPF AC Recruitment are entitled to get impressive amount of pay.
Assortment Criteria for Union Public Service Commission CAPF AC Jobs:
Aspirants will be shortlisted for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Recruitment on the basis of listed sessions. Perform well in all rounds to get placed for Union Public Service Commission Assistant Commandant Recruitment/ UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
- Written examination
- Physical and medical standard test
- Personal interview
A) Scheme of Examination:
|Written Exam||Paper- I||General Ability And Intelligence (Objective Type)||250|
|Paper-II||General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||150|
|Physical And Medical Standards Test||For Those Contenders Who Qualify The Written Examination|
|Interview For Personality Test||200|
Get Here Revised Syllabus: UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus
B) Physical Efficiency Tests (PET):
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||Meters||–|
UPSC Assistant Commandant Centers Of Examination:
Procedure to apply against UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2018:
- Eligible applicants willing to apply for Union Public Service Commission Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Recruitment may visit official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- You may move under ‘What’s New’ section, choose link concerning UPSC Assistant Commandant Notification 2018.
- After reading all details, press on “Apply Online” link available on the right hand side.
- On the home page, contenders have to follow “Here for Part-I” section and register themselves first.
- Read the complete instructions carefully and hit on “Yes” tab.
- Now, contenders are required to go for “Registration first”.
- Make the payment of the required application fee and select your exam center.
- Upload photo and signature in appropriate format.
- Now you need to agree with the given details and hit on “Submit” for submission.
- Afterwards you have to come back to the “Apply Online” page and go for Part II Registration.
- Now you are required to use this ID for Part II Log in.
- Fill required details in UPSC Assistant Commandant Online Application Form 2018.
- You may fill UPSC Assistant Commandant Application Form in proper manner.
- Upload required pass port size photo and signature along with UPSC CAPF AC Application Form 2018.
- Applicants may pay fees & submit their form.
- Don’t forget to carry print copy of form for further usage.
UPSC Assistant Commandant 2018 Dates:
|Events||Central Armed Police Forces|
(ACs) Examination, 2018 Dates
|UPSC CAPF Notification will be issued||25.04.2018|
|Last date to apply for|
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment
|UPSC CAPF Examination 2018||12.08.2018 (SUNDAY) 1 DAY|
Find More: Latest Police Jobs
On release of UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018-19 Notification, we will update you. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more details about UPSC Recruitment, Result etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC CAPF Admit Card||UPSC CAPF AC Answer Key|
|UPSC CAPF Result||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Exam List||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||More Defence Jobs|