UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment
Union Public Service Commission has published an employment notification titled as UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment. Organization is purposes to engage well qualified and assiduous personnel for filling up the Assistant Commandant (AC) position in Central Armed Police Forces. Contenders who want to boost up their career in this government organization can take the advantage of this opportunity by applying online against UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017.
Eager applicants may apply for UPSC Assistant Commandant Jobs by sending application form through online mode till the last date that is 05th May 2017. You may acquire remaining information by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Required Qualification Details:
Candidates who are going to apply for UPSC Assistant Commandant Vacancy must have completed graduate degree in relevant field from recognized university by UGC and approved AICTE with good education records.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- Age criteria of applying personnel should be between 20years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC category applicants which are follows below:-
- 5 years for SC, ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for civilian central Government servant
Applying General/OBC category applicants have to pay Rs 200/- as an application fee through Challan form or online through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and SC/ST category applicants are not required to pay application fee.
Applicants who will be selected for UPSC Recruitment they will get higher and motivating amount of salary which is offered by the organization.
Contenders will be shortlisted successfully on the basis of screening the application form and these shortlisted candidates will be called for written exam and interview that will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
Must Read Before Appearing in exam or Interview:
How To Fill UPSC Assistant Commandant Application Form?
Contenders who wish to grab this chance they must follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all applicants have to log on to official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After that go to the “Recruitment” tab which is given at the top of the home page.
- Now the drop down list will be opened you have to hit on the “Advertisement” tab.
- Then chose any of the suitable link for the post in which you want to apply.
- Now the notification will be displayed on your screen, you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement and go to the “apply now” link and fill online application form with correct details.
- While filling the application form you have to upload scanned documents and digital images of their photographs and signature and check entire information filled thoroughly before submission.
- After that, submit and take printout of filled application form.
Do You Know: Process To Fill Online Application Form
- Advertisement will be published on: 12th April 2017
- Last date for receipt of application form: 05th May 2017
- Date of commencement of exam: 23rd July 2017
Keen applicants may attain other important information about UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 through official notification link. Dear Visitors you are advised to keep in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more details against UPSC recruitment, result, admit card.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC E Admit Card||UPSC Results|