UPSC CAPF Result
Want to Know your UPSC CAPF Result 2016? If yes, then you can check your Union Public Service Commission Exam Results through this page. Applicants, who have appeared for UPSC CAPF AC exam which was held on 26th June 2016, can evaluate their performance. You can also download the list of qualifying aspirants who qualify the written exam of Assistant Commandants in PDF form. All the keen visitors who are waiting for upcoming UPSC CAPF Result 2017 are advised to build a strong connection with us.
Union Public Service Commission organizes Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) examination every year to recruit energetic and enthusiastic aspirants. Qualifying aspirants can go ahead for Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standards Test as the next stage of selection process. You can avail all the important information about UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Result through this page as this page is well shaped by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSC CAPF Result
How to Download UPSC CAPF AC Results?
Keen contenders who are waiting their Assistant commandant written exam result can download it in few seconds by following the simple steps as mentioned below:
- First of all aspirants must move to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in.
- Then, you will reach the home page and select “View All” option under “What’s New” section.
- Now, on the new page choose “Written Result: Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam. 2016” link.
- A PDF file will be appeared on your screen containing roll numbers of selected candidates.
- Contenders may find their Roll. Number from the provided list and qualifying candidates must proceed to the next stage of recruitment process.
- Finally, you can download the list of UPSC Central Armed Police Forces in PDF form and keep it safely for future use.
How To Check Result Online Using Internet – Steps To Follow
The Border Security Force (Nodal Authority nominated by Ministry of Home Affairs) will intimate to qualifying aspirants about the details of Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Standards Test that is date, time & venue. If aspirants will not receive the call letter for Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Standards Test (MST) till 3rd October 2016, then, candidates may contact to the address through email or fax immediately.
HQ, DG, Border Security Force,
Telephone No. 011-24364851-55
Extension 2601/ 2606/2615/2623,
FAX No. 011-24368233
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Detailed Application Form UPSC Online:
- Qualifying aspirants who qualify written examination must register themselves by filling Detailed Application Form through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill this application form with all the correct details and also upload scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents in support of their eligibility, claim of reservation etc.
- Online Detailed Application Form will be available on the Union Public Service Commission’s website from 14th September 2016 to 30th September 2016 till 11:59 P. M.
- Before submitting the UPSC DAF form, you must take a hard copy of it.
- After that attach relevant documents like proof of date of birth, educational qualification, caste, Civilian Central Govt. Service employee, resident of J&K etc. along with the hard copy of application form.
- Finally aspirants must submit this application form to the BSF authorities at the time of conduct of their PST/PET/MST Test.
Golden Rules For Career Success – Hit Here
Union Public Service Commission Examination
Recently Union Public Service Commission has declared Assistant Commandant Exam Results, so aspirants who are waiting for a long time must check their score card by following the steps as structured above. Candidates can also download the list of aspirants who qualifying the written exam which was conducted on 26th June 2016.
Qualifying aspirants can move forward for Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Standards Test (MST) test by filling Online Detailed Application Form through online mode and make sure that it should be submit before the last date that is 30th September 2016.
Exam was held on: 26th June 2016
Closing Date of submitting Detailed Application Form: 30th September 2016
Essential Note: Keep In Mind
Aspirants can check their performance by following the direct link of Official Notification as given below. You can also acquire latest updates about UPSC CAPF Result 2017 by scrolling this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as this page will be updated from time to time.
UPSC Assistant Commandant Result 2016: Download PDF File
You may also like to check this Section:
|UPSC CAPF Recruitment||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC E Admit Card|