UPSC Challan Form
Check the Procedure to download UPSC Challan Form!!! Union Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment examinations for the assortment of the candidates on Government Positions. While applying for the UPSC Exam Notification, you have to make the payment of the required fee by using the appropriate way.
Union Public Service Commission offers you three ways for making the payment and Bank UPSC Bank Challan 2018 is one of them. In order to make the payment of fee or checking the Bank Challan Payment Status 2018, you can check UPSC Challan Form E-Payment Link.
Union Public Service Commission Challan Form
In order to guide appearing aspirants in Union Public Service Commission Exam 2018, we have provided the complete procedure to UPSC Challan Form 2018 at the beneath section. Apart from it, you are suggested to check the complete guidelines as well.
Contenders can download their UPSC Challan Form 2018 directly from the UPSC Official Website also by following some guidelines that are well provided at the beneath section by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSC Challan Form
How to download UPSC Challan Form 2018?
Applying contenders for UPSC Notification can download UPSC Challan Form 2018 by following the below mentioned guidelines.
- Go to the official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, select “Recruitment” section which is on the right hand side.
- Check carefully for the UPSC Exam Fee Challan Form 2018 relative to the post.
- Select the available link to Download UPSC Bank Challan From 2018.
- Take printout of Union Public Service Commission Challan Form 2018 and fill UPSC Challan Form 2018 with all the details.
- Submit the specific UPSC Bank Challan Fees 2018 in appropriate manner.
Procedure to Pay the UPSC Challan Fee 2018
Students can pay their UPSC Bank Challan Fees 2018 through online mode or by offline mode. Here are three ways through which you can pay the fee:
- Candidate can pay their Union Public Service Commission Challan through Internet Banking.
- Aspirants can also pay Union Public Service Commission Challan Fee 2018 through Using Visa/Master or Credit/Debit Card in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Depositing the Union Public Service Commission Bank Challan Fee 2018 in SBI branch
Payment in SBI Branch
Students keen to make the payment of the Challan Fee by using “Pay by cash” mode should print the system generated Pay‐in slip during Part‐II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. If you are Depositing the fee in SBI branch, then follow below mention guidelines:
- The Bank will not accept any UPSC pay-in slip 2018 or UPSC challan other than the one printed through the “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip” OPTION of this Online Recruitment Application.
- After the successfully payment of the fee, Bank will stamp the pay-in-slip and also give a “Transaction ID”.
- Then you are required to login again and proceed for payment of fee process.
- Students are required to ensure that TRANSCATION ID has been attained if payment of requisite fee is made in cash in any of the SBI Branches.
- Now you have to hit “submit here” and go for login (with registration ID and Password).
- On successful login the user can see his/her (incomplete) applications listed under the “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- “Pay Fee” link in the “My Active Applications” link is enabled for those cases only where the Application Part is complete and fee payment is pending.
- Once the fee payment process is over, the completed applications can be viewed under “My Account (My finally Submitted Application)” module.
- Now you have to press “Pay Fee” and choose the mode of the payment i.e. “Pay by Cash”; “Pay by Card” and “Pay by Net Banking” on this new page.
- Press on the radio button corresponding to the preference of your payment and then press on CONTINUE.
Note: Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Points Regarding UPSC Challan Form 2018
- Candidates are required to submit complete payment details otherwise it will be treated as fake payment and their applications will be rejected for the first time.
- It is necessary to submit the proof of fee payment within 10 days from the date of such communication or by speed post by the commission.
- On receipt of documentary proof, genuine fee payment cases will be considered and their applications will be revived.
- There will be exemption of fee for all female applicants and applicants belonging to scheduled caste / scheduled tribe / physically handicapped categories.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
To see more details about UPSC Challan Form 2018, you can visit our page again that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
Check Out Latest & Important UPSC Related Links Here
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Syllabus||More Government Jobs|
|UPSC Interview Questions and Answers||UPSC Result|