UPSC Challan Form
Are you looking up for Union Public Service Commission Challan Form? If yes, then you are on the right page. UPSC Challan Form E-Payment Link is available on this page. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announces the recruitment of the different cadres and services in the central government departments and ministries of India. All those candidates who are going to appear in the examination, they can download UPSC Challan Form 2017 through online mode from this page.
The Union Public Service Commission is the main authority responsible for conducting the civil services examination in India. Applicants who are all set to appear in the examination, they can download Bank Challan Form by following below mention procedure. You can also follow up this page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, to see all the further details.
UPSC Challan Form
UPSC gives the facility of Challan Form is to make the payment of UPSC Application form or other examination conducted by the UPSC. Applicants can find the Challan Form from the Official Website of the UPSC and be sure about the payment of the application form in any nationalized bank or mentioned bank name which is given by UPSC.
How to download UPSC Challan Form
To download Challan Form, you can have to follow below mention procedure:
- Go to the official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, select “Recruitment” section which is on the right hand side.
- Check carefully for the challan relative to the post.
- Select the available link to download challan from.
- Take its printout and fill it with all the details.
- Use it to submit the specific application fee.
Get Details On: UPSC Notification
How to Pay the Challan Fee
Students can pay their fee through online mode or by offline mode. Here are three ways through which you can pay the fee:
- Candidate can pay their Union Public Service Commission Challan through Internet Banking.
- Aspirants can also pay fee through Using Visa/Master or Credit/Debit Card in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Depositing the fee in SBI branch
If you are Depositing the fee in SBI branch, then follow below mention steps:
- Visit official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Choose exam for which you are preparing and open the application form.
- Fill the application form of part I registration and hit “Continue” tab.
- In the new page you have to select the mode of payment.
- Press “Payment through SBI branch by using challan form” and hit “Ok”.
- Now you will find out the challan form of the exam with your complete details.
- Take a print out of it and put the date of the payment and sign the challan form.
- Go to SBI branch and pay the fee and take a precept of it for further use.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
To see more details about UPSC Challan Form 2017, you can visit our page again that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|UPSC E Admit Card||UPSC Results|