Check out UPSC Notification of all upcoming UPSC Examination from this page. Interested candidates may apply for UPSC Notification 2017 by submitting Online Application form on or before the last date that is different for each exam. Candidates, who are matching with the given eligibility criteria, can apply for UPSC Recruitment through proper channel. Go through this page to get complete information about UPSC Exam Dates and other details.
On this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we are providing links of all Examination such as C.S, E.S, C.D.S., NDA, SCRA, I.A.S, NA and I.E.S or I.S.S etc that are conducted under Union Public Service Commission. By going through these links complete notification of specific exams will display on your computer screen.
UPSC Preliminary Exam Result
Union Public Service Commission has released Notification about UPSC Preliminary Exam Result which was held on 08-01-2017. This written examination was a part of Engineering Services. Candidates who have successfully cleared UPSC Exam need to appear for the Engineering Services UPSC Main Exam which is going to be scheduled on 14-05-2017. Keen aspirant can now check UPSC Prelims Result by going through below link or by visiting official website of Union Public Service Commission. Also, you may download your result through online mode.
Download UPSC Result Now: Official Link
Union Public Service commission has released job notification to recruit deserving candidate for the post of Store Officer (Civilian). Candidates who match eligibility criteria as per the organization may apply online. Interested aspirant may grab this wonderful opportunity by submitting online application form on or before the closing date that is 16/02/2017. Final assortment of applier will be done on the basis of written test/ Interview. For more details you have to check below given link.
Check out UPSC Recruitment->>> Hit Here
UPSC CISF Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued UPSC CISF Admit Card For Candidates who had applied for Assistant Commandants (AC)(Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force. Union Public Service Commission Assistant Commandant Exam is going to be organized in the month of march that is 05/03/2017
Download UPSC CISF Admit Card: Hit Here
UPSC CDS II Result
Union Public Service Commission has announced Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2016 Result. According to the UPSC CDS II Result 2017, 8563 candidates are qualified. Candidates, who are qualified, need to register themselves online within two weeks of declaration of written result. Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for SSB Interview. You may go through the link that is well stated below to download UPSC CDS Results 2017.
<<Download UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result – Press Here>>
UPSC IFS Result
|Download Indian Forest Service (Main) Exam 2016 Result Now!!! Aspirants, who had participated for Exam from 12/11/2016 to 23/11/2016, may get UPSC IFS Result 2017 now. Personality Test is scheduled to be held on 27/02/2017. Candidates, who want to participate for Personality Test, need to go at given venue. You may download UPSC IFS Main Exam Result 2017 by going through link given below.|
<<Download UPSC IFS Exam Result – Press Here>>
Union Public Service Commission is going to recruit brilliant individuals against 11 vacancies of Officer, Anthropologist, Scientist, Director and Cab driver posts. Candidates, having Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate Degree, may apply online on or before 02/02/2017. For testing skills of appliers, commission will conduct test/ interview, checkout link given below to get complete UPSC Job Notification.
Get UPSC Recruitment Notice – Press Here
NDA Online Form
If you want to participate for UPSC NDA/NA I Exam 2017 on 23/4/2017, first of all submit NDA Application Form on or before the last date that is 10/2/2017. Through NDA Exam 2017, candidates will be appointed for 335 vacancies under National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. Read the complete NDA/NA Exam Notification that is below to know the process of NDA / NA Recruitment 2017.
UPSC NDA/NA I Exam Notice – Press Here
CDS 1 Admit Card
|UPSC CDS Call Letter is available now!!! CDS 1 Exam 2017 will be held on 05/02/2017 in all over the India. Candidates, who have filled application form, can download CDS e-admit card through online process till 05/02/2017. Aspirants need to carry identity proof and passport size photo along with CDS Exam Hall Ticket with them. To download CDS 1 Admit Card 2017 go through link given below.|
Download CDS Exam Admit Card – Press Here
|Exam Name||Last Date To Apply||Examination Date||More Details|
|CDS Application Form||2nd December 2016||05th February 2017||Get Details|
|NDA Application Form||10th February 2017 (NDA I)
30th June 2017 (NDA II)
|23rd April 2017 (NDA I)
10th September 2017 (NDA II)
|Civil Services Application Form||17th March 2017||18th June 2017 (Prelims)
28th October 2017 (Main)
|IAS Application Form||17th March 2017||18th June 2017 (Prelims)
28th October 2017 (Main)
|IFS Application Form||17th March 2017||18th June 2017 (Prelims)
03rd December 2017 (Main exam)
|CMS Application Form||19th May 2017||13th August 2017||Get Details|
|IES Application Form||03rd March 2017||12th May 2017||Get Details|
|CAPF||05th May 2017||23rd July 2017||Get Details|
|Engineering Services Examination||21st October 2016||8th January 2017(Prelims)
14th May 2017 (Main)
|UPSC Geologist Exam||03rd March 2017||12th May 2017||Get Details|
|UPSC SO/Steno Exam||06th October 2017||16th December 2017||Get Details|
|Check Out Latest & Important UPSC Related Links Here|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Interview Questions and Answers||UPSC Result|
|UPSC ORA Recruitment|
UPSC Exam Dates
Candidates, who are looking for UPSC Exam dates, can get complete details through this page. In the below of this table, you can obtain complete information regarding UPSC Notification.
|Name of Examination||Date of Notification (Wednesday)||Last date for Receipt of Applications||Date of Commencement of Exam|
|Engineering Services Examination (Preliminary) 2017||28.09.2016||21.10.2016 (Friday)||08.01.2017 (Sunday)|
|C.D.S. Exam (1) 2017||09.11.2016||02.12.2016 (Friday)||05.02.2017 (Sunday)|
|CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2017||07.12.2016||30.12.2016 (Friday)||05.03.2017 (Sunday)|
|N.D.A. & N.A. Exam (I) 2017||18.01.2017||10.02.2017 (Friday)||23.04.2017 (Sunday)|
|I.E.S./I.S.S. Exam 2017||08.02.2017||03.03.2017 (Friday)||12.05.2017 – 3 Days (Friday)|
|Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologists Exam 2017||08.02.2017||03.03.2017 (Friday)||12.05.2017 -3 Days (Friday)|
|Engineering Services Examination (Mains) 2017||–||–||14.05.2017 (Sunday)|
|Combined Medical Services exam 2017||26.04.2017||19.05.2017 (Friday)||13.08.2017 (Sunday)|
|Central Armed Police Forces (AC) exam 2017||12.04.2017||05.05.2017 (Friday)||23.07.2017 (Sunday)|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2017||22.02.2017||17.03.2017 (Friday)||18.06.2017 (Sunday)|
|Indian Forest service (preliminary) exam 2016through cs (p) exam. 2017|
|N.D.A. & N.A. Exam (II) 2017||07.06.2017||30.06.2017 (Friday)||10.09.2017 (Sunday)|
|C.D.S. Exam (II) 2017||09.08.2017||08.09.2017 (Friday)||19.11.2017 (Sunday)|
|Indian Forest Service (main) Exam 2017||–||–||03.12.2017 -10 Days(Sunday)|
|Civil Services (main) exam 2017||–||–||28.10.2017 -5 Days (Sunday)|
|S.O./steno (GD-B/GD-I) ltd. DEPTTL. Competitive Exam 2017 (Written)||13.09.2017||06.10.2017 (Friday)||16.12.2017 – 2 Days (Saturday)|
UPSC Exam Section
Aspirants, who want to get job in UPSC (Government Job), they can check complete details like UPSC Upcoming Exam Date, exam pattern related to UPSC Notification 2017. Interested candidates need to fill online application form before the final date. The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting to you complete information about UPSC upcoming Vacancies 2017. UPSC conducts various competitive exams to hire capable and qualified candidates for various vacant posts in different department. Organization also conducts Grade A, B, C level examinations.
Let us have a look below on the examinations conducted by UPSC in India every year:
- Civil Services Examination
- Engineering Services Examination
- Combined Defence Services Examination
- National Defence Academy Examination
- Naval Academy Examination
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentice
- Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination
- Geologists’ Examination
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination
There are many other entrance tests conducted by UPSC. However the most popular ones are listed above. If you are keen for a job in one of the Ministries or the Indian Government departments, you have to be aware with the various Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Exams.
Jobs in Government Sector (10000 Vacancies): Apply Now
UPSC Recruitment 2017
The UPSC Latest Exam is designed to check the intellectual level of students and also his/ her ability to present their knowledge in a comprehensive and logical manner. Based on the marks secured in this examination, they try to assess the overall intellectual traits and depth of understanding of aspirants.
UPSC Recruitment Mode: The UPSC recruitment is made by three methods:
- Direct Recruitment
- Transfer (Deputation) Basis
Also Check: Details About Upcoming PSC Notifications
The Union Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the recruitment of following services:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
|How Many Jobs Are Waiting For You As Per Your Qualification: Check Here|
|10th Class Pass Jobs||12th Class Pass Jobs||Diploma Jobs|
|ITI Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Post Graduate Jobs|
|Polytechnic Jobs||Engineering Jobs||B.Sc Jobs|
|B.Com Jobs||BCA Jobs||B.Ed Jobs|
|M.A Jobs||M.Com Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|Ph.D Jobs||IT Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Medical Jobs||Law Jobs|
UPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Participating aspirants must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee satisfying certain conditions or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or some specified East African countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates, who are going to apply for UPSC Examination, should have completed their degree or diploma or Masters in relevant stream from recognized university or institute with working experience in relevant field.
UPSC Age Limit & UPSC Age Relaxation:
- Applying candidates for UPSC Examination should have been born not later than 1st August, 1994 and not earlier than 2nd August, 1985.
- Reservation and Relaxation will be applicable for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Classes and physically disabled categories in respect of vacancies as may be fixed by the Government.
|Latest Jobs by Category: Your Search Ends Here|
|Bank Jobs||Private Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||SSC Online|
|State Government Jobs|
UPSC Exam Syllabus
Union Public Service Commission conducts many recruitment examinations such as C.D.S., NDA, SCRA, C.S, E.S, NA, I.S.S, I.A.S, I.E.S and Special Class Railway Apprentice and many more exams. So, candidates, who are going to appear in UPSC Exam and want to download UPSC Exam Pattern and Syllabus, they need to check the below mentioned link.
For UPSC prelims syllabus:
Tips/ Tricks To Prepare For UPSC Pre/ Main Exam:
For UPSC Main Exam Syllabus:
|Paper-I||One of the Indian Languages to be selected by the candidate from the 18 languages included in the VIIIth Schedule to the Constitution|
|Papers IV & V||General Studies|
|Papers VI, VII, VIII & IX||Any two subjects to be selected from the prescribed optional subjects|
UPSC Selection Procedure:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their marks obtained in recruitment Entrance Exam. Candidates, who declared qualify in exam, they will be called for personal interview, which will be organized by the selection panel of Union Public Service Commission.
Candidates who have qualified both exams will be called for the interview and there will be not any particular syllabus for it. This round is just like to examine the candidates and check their basic knowledge and any other detail if require.
Read The Below Shared Links To Crack UPSC Interview:
UPSC Study Material
For qualifying UPSC Prelims and Main Examination with good marks candidates are required to prepare well with the help of best UPSC Books that are available here. There are so many famous books that are History Of Modern India, Science and Technology in India, Contemporay Essays and Social Problems In India etc, which will help you to crack this exam.
Do You Know: How To Find Study Material Online
UPSC Online Registration:
- Candidates, who are meeting all eligibility criteria and interested to apply for UPSC upcoming Exam, need to fill UPSC Online Application Form which is available on the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- After visiting the official website that, applicants need to select “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link and “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts” link.
- Now, hit on “Part I Registration” tab and fill complete information like basic information and press “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details, must upload scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel heights by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit and start to fill online application form.
- Make the fee payment and revisit the site for part two registration.
- After that, fill the part two registration details and submit it.
- After the completion of it, you will be an email which is an auto-generated. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- After that, need to upload the scan copy of essential documents such as passport size photograph and signature in JPG format.
- At last, take a print out of UPSC Application Form for future reference.
To Fill Online Application Form: Follow The Given Steps
Number of Attempts for UPSC Exam
- There will be only 6 attempts given to the contenders or subject to the age limits and appearance in any one of the two papers of the Prelim Test will be considered as an attempt.
- The candidates belong to OBC community is allowed a maximum of 9 attempts subject to the age limit with relaxation. There will be no anymore age relaxation given to the candidates belonging to SC (Scheduled Castes) / ST (Scheduled Tribe), subject to the age limit with relaxation.
To Subscribe Our Free Mail Services: Submit Your Email ID Here
All details in concern to UPSC Notification 2017 can be obtained from this page. You may check this page time to time to get latest information. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us through the below comment box and don’t forget to like our Facebook page.