UPSC ORA E-Admit Card
Download UPSC ORA E-Admit Card now!!! Applicants who have applied through online recruitment application for Assistant, Officers, and Managers posts are informed that Union public service commission is going to conduct that recruitment test on 16.07.2017. So, participants are requested to download UPSC hall ticket via online. Go through this page to get UPSC ORA E-Admit Card 2017 instantly.
This page includes
|Status of UPSC ORA E-Admit Card||Syllabus|
|Procedure to download UPSC E- call letter||Relevant Dates|
|Exam Instructions||Official link of UPSC call letter|
Recruitment Exam schedule
Union Public Service Commission intends to recruit the eligible and passionate candidates for chemical and computer engineering post. Thus, commission is going to conduct the examination to check the ability of the participants. Applicants can download UPSC E -Admit Card by following the below given instructions. Candidates to get UPSC ORA E-Admit Card 2017–2018 must go through this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Process to Download UPSC ORA E-Admit Card
Those who want to download UPSC ORA Hall Ticket must go through simple and easy guidelines.
- Applicants have to visit the official site of the organization that is upsc.gov.in.
- Now hit on “E-ADMIT CARDS FOR THE RECRUITMENT TESTS TO BE HELD ON 16thJULY, 2017” link.
- There hit “press here” link and read all instructions and take out the print of same.
- After that, select “Continue to Download Admit Card” link.
- Now choose the suitable option to download UPSC ORA Hall Ticket either by roll no. or registration ID
- Then text box will be displayed fill up apt details and submit.
- Thereafter UPSC Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- At last, applicants are requested to take out print of upsc.gov.in E-Admit Card to carry it while going for examination.
Download UPSC ORA E-Admit Card 2017 >>> Press here
UPSC ORA E-Admit Card
Recruitment test Instructions:
- Candidates have to enter in orderly manner by queue outside the gate
- Aspirants must need to show their Union Public Service Commission Admit Card for security at the Main Gate.
- Other identity proof must be carry by the candidates along with UPSC ORA call letter
- Applicants are not allowed to enter the examination premises on time.
- Mobiles phones and any other communication device are ban inside the hall.
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Recruitment Test Time Table–
For Chemical Engineering
- Entry of the candidates in Computer Labs will be commencing from 08.00 A.M.
- Candidates shall not be allowed in test hall after 08.45 A.M, under any situation.
- Registration of candidates closes at 09.00 A.M.
For Computer Engineering
- Entry to Test Venue and registration of candidates will start from 12.30 P.M.
- Candidates can get an entry in Computer Lab at 12.30 P.M.
- After 01.15 P.M no one will be permitted to enter premises in any circumstances.
- Registration of candidates closes at 01.30 P.M.
Check Out: UPSC Coaching Institutes
For Chemical Engineering–
Applicants who have applied for Junior Works Manager, Senior Scientific Assistant, Additional Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II, Assistant Engineer (NQA) and Foreman jobs are informed that they will find questions from below specified topics in the examination-
- Fundamentals of Science
- Periodical Classification of Elements, Non-Metals
- Chemical Bonding
- Structure & Properties of Solids
- Carbon & Carbon Compounds
- Chemical Process Industries
- Petroleum Refining Engineering
- Heat & Mass Transfer
- Process Control & Instrumentation
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Fuels & Combustion
- Materials of Construction
- Process Equipment Design
- Nuclear Power Engineering
- Furnace Technology
- Polymers & Corrosion
For Computer Engineering–
Candidates applied for Senior Scientific Assistant, Senior Scientific Officer Grade‐II and Assistant Director for computer engineering will be asked question from topics given below.
- Programming in Net, ASP, PHP, Java
- Windows and Unix operating system
- Essentials of Networking (LAN/WAN) including network administration.
- Computer security administration
- Introduction to information technology
- Programming in C and C++
- Data Structures
- Computer Organisation
- Peripherals and interfaces
- Computer trouble shooting & Maintenance
- Communication Systems
- Scientific Temper relating to basic understanding of science including everyday observation & experience.
- Fundamentals of basic electronics
- Aptitude data interpretation
- Communication Skills
- Current events regarding science & technology
- Computer Algorithms
- Theory of computation
- Compiler Design
- Information System and Software Engineering
- Web Technology
- Software Testing
Check Here: Complete UPSC Syllabus
UPSC Recruitment test will be conducted: 16.07.2017
Applicant must hit here presented official link to get UPSC ORA E-Admit Card 2017–2018 directly. Kindly bookmark this page to grab any latest updates by pressing ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Interview Questions and Answers||UPSC Study Material|
|Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs||PSC Question Papers|
|How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam||11 Tips To Remember What You Read|