Online applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission towards UPSC Recruitment. Organization is looking for eligible and dynamic candidates for filling up the 34 posts of Junior Technical Officer, Deputy Legislative Counsel and many others.
If you are willing to apply for Union Public Service Commission Job Openings, must submit the application form before the closing date that is 30-08-2018. Last Date for Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is 31-08-2018.
Apply Now: UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA)
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them. Selected candidates towards Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Advertisement will get best salary by the organization.
For getting further information about UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019, candidates need to scroll down the whole page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC vacancies and Salary Slab:
|Post name||No. of vacancy||Salary Slab|
|Junior Technical Officer||3||Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Biology)||02||Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Physics),||02||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel||04||Level-12 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Chemist and Metallurgist,||07||Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Principal Officer (Engineering)||01||Level-14 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Lecturer (Medical Laboratory Technology)||09||Rs. 15,600-39,100 ( PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)|
|Vice-Principal/Asst. Inspector||06||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.|
Check Out: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
UPSC Eligibility Criteria:
|Post name||Qualification Required||Age Limit|
|Junior Technical Officer||Bachelor of Technology (Oil Technology) or Bachelor of Engineering (Oil Technology) from a recognized University||30 years|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Biology)||Master’s Degree in Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology with Botany or Zoology||30 years|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Physics),||Master’s Degree in Physics / Applied Physics / Biophysics from a recognized University||35 years|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel||A person shall not be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to a duty post in Grade III, unless he holds a Degree in Law of a recognized University||50 years|
|Chemist and Metallurgist,||Degree in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University||40 years|
|Principal Officer (Engineering)||Certificate of competency of marine Engineer Officer Class-I(Steam or Motor or Combined Steam and Motor) as specified in Section 78||50 years|
|Lecturer (Medical Laboratory Technology)||Master’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with first class or equivalent from a recognized University||35 years|
|Vice-Principal/Asst. Inspector||Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering/Technology of a recognized university||35 years|
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Application Fee for UPSC Jobs 2018/UPSC Job Vacancies:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community to apply for UPSC Vacancy
Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
Read Out: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
How to fill UPSC Application Form 2018?
- First of all, logon to the official website of the organization i.e www.upsc.gov.in to apply for UPSC Job Openings 2018
- Then, go to the “What’s new” section
- After this, you need to press the “Advertisement No.15 – 2018” link
- A PDF file will be open in front of you, read it carefully, and check the eligibility norms
- After that visit the official website www.upsconline.nic.in to fill the UPSC Online Application form
- After that press “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link and select your post.
- Already registered candidates may press the suitable link and new users press the apply now link for UPSC Vacancy
- After that, fill UPSC Online Application Form 2018 with all the asked details and Upload documents if required and pay the UPSC Application Form fee.
- At last press on submit button and take a print out of Union Public Service Commission Online Application Form for future use.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website is: 30-08-2018
- The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Up to: 31-08-2018
To know more about UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019, you need to visit the official link. Candidates can bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D for latest updates. For any query regarding UPSC Jobs you can drop your comment in below provided comment box.
Want to get Jobs In Union Public Service Commission? If yes, then get all recent updates about UPSC Recruitment from here. In this article, we’re providing links of all latest UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification, so apply before the end date.
UPSC Administrative Officer/Scientist Recruitment 2018:
Great News! A Job notification entitled as UPSC Advertisement No : 14/2018 has been issued by Union Public Service Commission for August Month. According to UPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement, there is total 13 vacancies such as Administrative Officer, Assistant Legislative Counsel, Scientist B and Psychologist.
Applicants, who’re willing to apply for UPSC Administrative Officer Recruitment / UPSC Scientist B Recruitment, they can fill & submit UPSC Online Form before the end date should be reached i.e. 16-08-2018.
More Details About UPSC August Recruitment
Contenders having Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in concerned discipline from any recognized university are suggested to submit their forms through ORA. The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs On 17.08.2018
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Advertisement on scheduled date. Read entire details about Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC Recruitment 2018
UPSC Vacancy Details 2018:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology)||02|
|Assistant Legislative Counsel (Grade-IV of Indian Legal Service)||01|
Nationality Required For UPSC Recruitment
A Candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Find Here: More Government Jobs
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Norms:
|UPSC Vacancies||Required Qualification||Age Criteria|
|Administrative Officer|| Bachelor’s degree of a recognized|
University or equivalent
|Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology)|| Master’s Degree in Chemistry /|
AIC by examination / Biochemistry /
Pharmacology / Pharmacy /
Forensic Science with Chemistry
|Assistant Legislative Counsel|
Indian Legal Service)
| A person shall not be eligible|
for appointment by direct recruitment
|Psychologist|| Master’s Degree in Psychology of|
a recognized university or equivalent
Find More Latest
Age Criteria for UPSC Current Jobs 2018:
The upper age of the contenders for UPSC Recruitment Notification will be relaxed as mentioned below:
- Central/U.T. Govt. Servants: up to 5 years
- persons belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes: 10 years
- persons belonging to other Backward Classes in respect of the posts reserved for them: 08 years
Required Fee for UPSC Vacancies 2018:
- Appliers for UPSC Latest Vacancies 2018 are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- There will be exemption of application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
UPSC Recruitment Procedure
Selection of the contenders for Administrative Officer, Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology), Assistant Legislative Counsel (Grade-IV of Indian Legal Service) and Psychologist jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview and written exam.
Check Here Detailed: UPSC Study Material
UPSC Salary Details 2018:
|UPSC Jobs||UPSC Pay Scale|
|Administrative Officer||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology)||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Legislative Counsel|
(Grade-IV of Indian Legal Service)
|Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Psychologist||Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
Procedure To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Subsequently, aspirant’s just reach to the official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After that, you have to check “What’s New” section available at the right side of the home page.
- Hit “Advertisement No.14 – 2018” under this section and a new page will be displayed at your computer screen with (संघ लोक सेवा आयोग) Union Public Service Commission Notification.
- Then you are required to press the link of PDF and read complete UPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 carefully.
- Eligible contenders have to come back to the previous page and hit “Apply Online” available at the home page.
- Then follow “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various recruitment posts” link and select your post.
- Hit the appropriate link of UPSC Post and go for apply online while new users have to follow registration link.
- After that, you have to enter asked details in UPSC Online Application Form 2018.
- Upload documents if required and make the requisite fee.
- Take a preview of Union Public Service Commission Online Application Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of UPSC Application Form for future use.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Dates:
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website Is 23:59 Hrs On 16.08.2018
- The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs On 17.08.2018
Contenders are suggested to go through the above mentioned direct link to acquire more details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 which is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Challan Form|
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||UPSC Result|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||UPSC E Admit Card|
|Latest PSC Notification||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|