81 posts of Assistant Engineer/ Deputy Director/ Refrigeration Engineer and others are vacant in Union Public Service Commission. Regarding current vacancies, UPSC Recruitment notice has been released.
Individuals those who want to join Union Public Service Commission can apply against UPSC ORA 2018 and submit the application form till 01-11-2018. No applications will be entertained by the organization after the closing date.
UPSC Online Recruitment Applications:
For selecting capable individuals against Union Public Service Commission recruitment, the organization will conduct personal interview round. Candidates need to bring the original as well as self attested copies of relative documents at the time of interview.
Check out the underneath segment of this web page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get more details about UPSC Recruitment 2019. Take a look and apply against Union PSC Recruitment.
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने सहायक अभियंता / उप निदेशक / प्रशीतन अभियंता और अन्य की 81 रिक्तियों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना जारी की है। उम्मीदवार जो यूपीएससी भर्ती में रूचि रखते हैं, वे ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से इसके खिलाफ आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
उसके बाद, उन्हें 01-11-2018 तक यूपीएससी आवेदन पत्र जमा करने की आवश्यकता है। संगठन अंतिम तिथि के बाद किसी भी फॉर्म को स्वीकार नहीं करेगा। यूपीएससी नौकरियों के खिलाफ चयन व्यक्तिगत साक्षात्कार दौर और उम्मीदवार के अकादमिक रिकॉर्ड के माध्यम से किया जाएगा।
UPSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer- Electrical||02|
|Assistant Engineer- Mechanical||01|
|Deputy Architect, Military Engineer Service||07|
|Principal Design Officer||01|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Civil)||01|
|Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||01|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical)||23|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mining)||44|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Jobs:
Individuals those who have completed Degree in relative discipline from any recognized university can apply against Union Public Service Commission Jobs.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Limitation for UPSC Vacancies:
Relaxation is upper age limit will be given to reserved candidates as per the organization norms: 10 years for SC/ ST, 08 years for OBC and 05 years for Central/U.T. Govt. Servants. Check out the maximum age limit against Union Public Service Commission vacancies.
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|Assistant Engineer Electrical,||30 years|
|Assistant Engineer Mechanical||35 years|
|Deputy Architect, Military Engineer Service|
|Principal Design Officer||45 years|
|Refrigeration Engineer||35 years|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Civil)||40 years|
|Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||35 years|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical)||40 years|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mining)|
Remuneration Details for UPSC Openings:
An impressive amount of remuneration per month will be offered to candidates who get selected against Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018.
Selection Process against UPSC Job Openings:
On the basis of contenders’ academic records/ experience, they will go through personal interview round. At the end, final selection against UPSC Job Vacancy will be done by the recruiting panel of the organization.
How To Prepare For Interview, Check Below:
While submitting the UPSC Application Form, individuals must deposit application fee of Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
Candidates need to follow the basic instructions to apply against UPSC Recruitment:
- First of all, contenders have to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Hit “Recruitment” tab which is mentioned at the menu bar of the home page.
- Select “Online Recruitment Application” option from the drop down list and you will be on a new page.
- After that, you need to Download UPSC Recruitment Notification and collect the essential details regarding UPSC Job vacancy.
- Hit “New Registration” option and fill the required details in UPSC Registration form.
- After that, you will receive registration ID and password.
- Use that ID and password at require space and hit “login” button.
- Fill UPSC Online Application Form with correct details and upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- At last, select “Submit” button and take a hard copy of Union Public Service Commission Application Form for further use.
|Submission against UPSC Recruitment ends||01-11-2018|
|Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted UPSC Application Form||02-11-2018|
If you want to know more about UPSC Recruitment 2019 then you can visit the Official Link. Follow the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on social media to get updates on UPSC Careers/ UPSC Notification.
In order to fill the 13 vacancies of Administrative Officer and Lecturer, UPSC Recruitment Notification has been released. Through UPSC Notification, organization is going to hire most eligible and highly qualified candidates on the concerned profiles.
Candidates, who are eligible and are willing to apply for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy, must submit the application form before the last date that is 11-10-2018. Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application Form is 12-10-2018.
UPSC Lecturer & Administrative Officer Recruitment:
To apply for UPSC Job Openings, candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms. Selected candidates will get suitable amount of salary by the organization.
To get further details about UPSC Recruitment 2018-19, candidates are required to read the complete page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification Required for UPSC Recruitment|
|Administrative Officer||08||Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.|
Three years’ experience of Accounts, Administration and establishment work in a Government Office etc.
|Lecturer in Applied Mechanics||01||Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with first class from a recognized university. If the candidate has a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, first class is required at Bachelor’s or Master’s level.|
|Lecturer in Chemical Engineering||02||Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering/ Technology with first class from a recognized university.|
|Lecturer in Civil Engineering||01||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/ Technology with first class from a recognized university.|
|Lecturer in Information Technology||01||Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with first class from a recognized university.|
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Age Limit for UPSC Jobs 2018:
Candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
UPSC Salary Structure:
Selected candidates against Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment will get best salary by the organization.
|Name of Post||UPSC Pay scale|
|Administrative Officer||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non Ministerial.|
|Lecturer in Applied Mechanics|| |
RS. 15,600- 39,100
|Lecturer in Chemical Engineering|
|Lecturer in Civil Engineering|
|Lecturer in Information Technology|
UPSC Selection Process:
Candidate’s selection for UPSC Lecturer Recruitment and UPSC Administrative Officer Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam and Interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Get Here: UPSC Syllabus
UPSC Application Form Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
How to fill UPSC Online Application form 2018?
- Firstly, go through the official website of Union Public Service Commission which is www.upsc.gov.in to apply for UPSC 2018 Recruitment/ Union Public Service Commission Jobs.
- Follow “Recruitment” tab. Then you need to press “Advertisements” option from the dropped down list.
- On the next page, you need to select the “Advertisement No. 18 – 2018” link.
- The detailed UPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 will be displayed in front of you.
- Go through the complete UPSC Notification 2018 and ensure the requisite eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then proceed to fill Online Recruitment Application for concerned UPSC Job Vacancy 2018.
- Go back to the previous page and select ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA)’ option from the dropped down list.
- After this, press “Apply Now” link. On the new page UPSC Online Application Form 2018 will be open.
- You have to Fill UPSC Online Form 2018 with required details and upload the supportive Documents.
- Now, complete the online application fee payment process for UPSC Recruitment.
- At last submit the duly filled UPSC Application Form 2018 (ORA) and take a print out of UPSC Form 2018 for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22-09-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11-10-2018 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application||12-10-2018 11:59 PM|
Go through the official website link to get rest of the details about UPSC Recruitment 2018-19. Follow us on Facebook and Google plus for getting latest updates time to time.
Applications are invited for UPSC Recruitment to fill up the vacancies of Consultants (DS & US Level) and Library Attendant in the office of Union Public Service Commission. Interested candidates can apply for यूपीएससी भर्ती on or before the closing date which is 22-10-2018 and 24-09-2018.
The applying process of UPSC Recruitment 2018 shall be executed through offline mode only. Participating aspirants must send their Application Form in prescribed Performa enclosing all the necessary Documents to the Under Secretary of Union Public Service Commission.
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती २०१८
संघीय लोक सेवा आयोग द्वारा दो नवीनतम नौकरी विज्ञापन जारी किए गए हैं जिसके माध्यम से आयोग कंसल्टेंट्स और लाइब्रेरी अटैन्डेंट की पदों की भर्ती के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित कर रहा है। इन रिक्तियों के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया अब सक्रिय है। सभी पहलुओं में पूर्ण रूप से भरे हुए आवेदन संघ लोक सेवा आयोग के अधीन सचिव को संबोधित किए जाएंगे।
अभ्यर्थी जो कंसल्टेंट रिक्तियों के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं उन्हें दिनांक २२ अक्टूबर, २०१८ को या उससे पहले सभी आवश्यक दस्तावेजों के साथ अपने पूर्ण रूप से भरे हुए आवेदन पत्र जमा करने की आवश्यकता है। जो लोग लाइब्रेरी अटैन्डेंट पदों के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं उन्हें अपने विधिवत भरे हुए आवेदन २४ सितंबर, २०१८ तक भेजना होगा।
Checkout this complete page which is well organized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com in order to grab more details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2018. Contenders keen to apply for latest UPSC Government Job Openings must have a look below.
UPSC Vacancy 2018:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Consultant (DS Level)||02|
|Consultant (US Level)||02|
Contenders applying for the aforesaid UPSC Jobs 2018 must satisfy the following essential eligibility conditions:
|Name of the Post||Essential Requirements|
|Consultant (DS Level)||Should have retired from not below the rank of Deputy Secretary or equivalent supervisor level|
|Consultant (US Level)||Should have retired from not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent supervisor level|
|Library Attendant||Matriculation; Certificate in Library Science/Librarianship with one year work experience|
Get Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
In context to UPSC Recruitment 2018, aspirants applying for UPSC Consultant Vacancies must not have attained the age of 63 years as on 22-10-2018 whereas age of the candidates applying for UPSC Library Attendant Vacancies must lie in the range of 18 to 25 years as on 24-09-2018.
As per the official UPSC Advertisement 2018, Remuneration offered per month has been given below:
- Consultant (DS Level): Rs.50,000/-
- Consultant (US Level) Rs.42,000/-
- Library Attendant: Rs.18,000/-
First of all, applications received will be screened on the basis of requisite Qualification and Experience. The appointment of shortlisted applicants against UPSC Vacancies 2018 shall depend upon Interview conducted by Screening cum Selection Committee constituted by the concerned Department.
Read Out: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
Instructions to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
Send the applications for the current UPSC Job Openings by the help of following simple procedure:
- First of all, log on to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, move your cursor towards the ‘Highlight’ bar and press ‘View All’ tab.
- The new page will display the list of latest notifications for UPSC Govt Jobs 2018.
- Here you need to press the following links for the aforesaid UPSC Job Vacancy 2018:
“Engagement of Library Attendant on Short term Contract basis in the Office of UPSC”
“Engagement of Consultant DS – US Level”
- The detailed UPSC Recruitment Notification for the concerned Vacancy will be opened in front of you.
- Read the complete UPSC Notification 2018 and ensure the essential requirements.
- If eligible, then take a print out of prescribed format UPSC Application Form available in the opened UPSC Job Notification.
- Fill in all the details as asked in the form and attach all the necessary documents.
- Finally, send the duly filled application for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 to the postal address mentioned below.
Sh. Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Under Secretary (Admn.), Room No. 216, 2nd Floor, Annex Building, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069
UPSC Recruitment Application for the post of Consultant must be accompanied by the following Documents/ Certificates:
- Copy of retirement notification
- Copy of PPO
- Copy of ID card – in case will be retiring by last date of receiving application.
- Copy of PAN card and AADHAR card
- Last Date of receipt of Applications for UPSC Consultant Jobs: 22-10-2018
- Last Date for submitting Applications for Library Attendant Post: 24-09-2018
In case of any queries or for additional info about UPSC Recruitment 2018, concerned aspirants are advised to hit the official link of Union Public Service Commission which is available above. Also, follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to receive more updates of UPSC Jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Challan Form|
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||UPSC Result|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||UPSC E Admit Card|
|Latest PSC Notification||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|