Apply for VIT Admission through online process. Students, who want to get admission in Vellore Engineering College for UG, PG, Ph.D, M.Phill and other courses may fill their application forms till the last date that is 15-02-2018.
VIT University offers B.Tech (UG Engineering), UG Arts and Science Degree Programmes (BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, and BBA), MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc, PhD, M.Phil and other courses. Students must ensure their eligibility criteria and further conditions required for admission from this page.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|16/02/2018||VIT Admission||VIT UG, PG, Ph.D, M. Phill Application Form Last Date||More Details|
VIT Admission Notification
For admission of students in appropriate course, the university conducts entrance exams such as VITEEE, VITMEE. VITEEE is going to be conducted on 04-04-2018 to 15-04-2018. VIT University offers 19 Under Graduate, 34 Post Graduate, 2 Integrated and 4 Research programmes.
Students may apply for VIT Admission 2018-2019 by following the guidelines mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Courses offered by Vellore Engineering College:
M.Phil & Ph.D Courses
- M.Tech by Research
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
VIT Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- PIO/OCI candidates should have studied in schools locatedin India in the preceding two years.
- Candidates, who are going to fill application form for VIT Admission, they must possess the final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), and The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi).
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
Applicants should have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st July of the admission year.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Candidates have to pay a particular amount of application fee. Candidates can also apply online at www.vit.ac.in throughthe following mode :
- Net banking /Credit card/Debit card Rs.1150/- (Inclusiveof GST)
- Demand Draft mode-50USD for NRI candidates. Send thehard copy of the application form along with the demanddraft to the University.
- The admission of candidates will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE-2018, conducted by VIT
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their entrance examination rank and will be called for the counselling
- VITEEE for B.Tech. programme is common for VIT-Vellore, VIT-Chennai, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP
- Candidates can select the campus of their choice at the time of counselling based on the ranking
VITEEE Exam Pattern:
Here below we are providing the pattern of examination, you must also check VITEEE Syllabus and do your preparation as according to it:
- PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) – 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) – 120 questions ( Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
- All Questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
|III||Mathematics / Biology|
Do You Know: How To Prepare For VITEEE Exam
VITEEE is going to be conducted in following cities:
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Read Now: VITEEE Previous Year Paper
How to apply for VIT Admission 2018?
Candidates can enroll themselves for Vellore Engineering College Admission by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of university that is www.vit.ac.in.
- Now you need to hit on “VITEEE 2018 – Last date extended upto March’15, 2018 – Apply Now” link, available at the right side of home page.
- On the next page you can see various tabs, you have to check all the tabs one by one and read all the instructions very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to hit on “APPLY NOW” link, available on the same page.
- Read all the instructions and then apply for the admission in VIT.
For New Candidates
- You are required to hit on “New Applicant” tab, located at the right side of home page.
- Fill all the details in online registration form and hit on “Register” button.
- Now you have “Registration ID and Password” keep in mind for login.
For Existing Candidates
- Existing and new both candidates have to login to their account by using their “Registration ID and Password”
- Now you have to fill your Vellore Engineering College Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled VIT Online Application Form for future use.
|Last date to apply||March 15, 2018|
|VITEEE-2018||04-04-2018 to 15-04-2018|
|Tentative Counselling Dates||Second week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Results (Tentatively)||On or before 25-04-2018|
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details about VIT Admission 2018-2019. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. If you have any query related to the content available on this page, may ask by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|VITEEE Slot Booking||VITEEE Counselling|
|VITEEE Results||VITEEE Admit Card|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|