WBJEE Application Form
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has invested WBJEE Application Form. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is gateway to take admission in Undergraduate courses such as Pharmacy, Engineering and Architecture.
Candidates, satisfying the eligibility criteria as per WBJEE notification, can fill WBJEE Registration form of West Bengal JEE 2018, scheduled on 22-04-2018. Get the details of WBJEE Application Form 2018 as Correction, Registration Status, Fee, Last Date etc. on the below section of this page.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission into various colleges and universities in the state of West Bengal. The process of filling up application for WBJEE is going to be end on 19/01/2018.
The correction would be made in filled application form will be start from 26/01/2018 to 28/01/2018. So hurry up and fill WBJEE Application Form 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
WBJEE Application Form
WBJEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Applicants must passed the Qualifying Examination i.e. the ‘10+2’ examination with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application.
- Must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category e.g. SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD) in the above three subjects taken together.
Check Out: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
- Candidates, who want to appear in WBJEE-2018, their age, should not be less than 17 years as on 31.12.2018. Candidate should have been born on or before 31.12.2001.
- There is no upper age limit in appearing in the WBJEE-2018. However, for admission to the degree level Marine Engineering Course The lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31.12.2018 and the upper age limit is 25 Years as on 31.12.2018.
What is the amount of Examination Fees?
Contenders have to pay a particular amount of fees to appearing in the WBJEE-2018. The amount of application fee is Rs. 500/- + plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable as per the mode of payment selected.
WBJEE Exam Pattern:
Here below you can check the structure if exam, with the help of it you can prepare well for examination. Please have a look:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be held through offline mode (OMR Pattern).
- Total Marks: The whole question paper will consist of 200 marks.
- Questions Type: The question will contain of MCQs.
- Negative Marking: In category- I & category II, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. There is no negative marking in category-III.
|Type of question||Mathematics||Physics||Chemistry|
|Category I (single option correct, full marks – 1)|
number of questions
|Category II (single option correct, full marks – 2)|
number of questions
|Category III (one or more answers correct, full marks – 2)|
number of questions
|Total number of questions||75||40||40|
Get here complete: WBJEE Syllabus
WBJEE 2018 Examination Centre:
Candidates have to select one of the following WBJEE exam centers, while filling up the application form. The list of WBJEE 2018 exam centers is as follows:
|Districts of West Bengal||Zone|
|North 24 Parganas||Barrackpur|
|South 24 Parganas||Diamond|
|Center in Other State|
WBJEE 2018 Admit Card:
WBJEE Admit Card would be released from the 10/04/2018. The call letters will be downloaded via online process by going through the official portal. The admit card have all details of candidates and exam’s necessary instructions.
Now applicants will be permitted to get enter in examination hall without hall ticket. No duplicate admit card will be provided to the candidates. So keep safe your call letter till the ending of exam.
WBJEE Answer Key 2018:
WBJEE solution sheet will be uploaded to the official portal after 2 or 3 days of exam. In case if you get any error in answer key you can challenge against it through online mode on the payment of Rs. 500 per question via net banking/debit card/ credit card/ e-Challan.
WBJEE Result 2018:
After successfully commencement of exam, WBJEE Result will be declared on 05/06/2018. Aspirants can get their WBJEE rank card through online mode. Applicants can move ahead for further selection process if they got qualifying marks in exam.
Check Out: WBJEE Rank vs Marks
WBJEE Counselling 2018:
- On the basis of the WBJEE cut-off marks Candidates will be called for the counselling.
- The notification for counselling/seat allotment would be posted on the official website.
- The WBJEE Counselling will be held in the month of June 2018 through offline mode
- candidates have to choose the college & programmes according their preferences, In the counselling process.
- There will be three rounds of counselling.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the merit & preference of the candidates.
How to fill WBJEE Application Form 2018?
You can fill the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Application form by following the steps mentioned below:
Apply for online registration
- First of all you need to visit the official website that is wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Online Application Form WBJEE – 2018” available at the mid of home page.
- From the next page you need to hit on “Apply” button.
- Read all the instructions very carefully and hit on “Press Her to proceed” tab at the bottom.
- You must fill the registration form vary carefully and hit on “Submit” button.
- Now you have “Login Id & password” remember it for filling up the application form.
Fill Online Application Form
- Go back to the previous page and you can see a dialogue box as:
- You need to login to your account by entering all the details in it.
- Fill West Bengal JEE 2018 application form in correct manner.
- Afterwards you need to Upload Scanned Photo & Signature and Pay Examination Fee then hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
WBJEE Application Form Correction:
At the time of filling up application if you had done any mistake then not to worry, you have another chance to make it correct. The organization will host a link for WBJEE Correction procedure, which help you to make your corrections within the limited time.
|Last date of online form fill-up|
\including payment and downloading
|Last date of downloading|
|Window for correction|
|Publication of Downloadable|
|WBJEE exam date:|
Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry)
11:00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m
|Publication of Results||05/06/2018 (tentative)|
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official link to get remaining details of WBJEE Application Form 2018. You may keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|