Women and Child Development, Madhya Pradesh (MP) has publicized latest notification concerning WCD Recruitment. With the purpose to fill 2140 vacancies of Anganwadi Worker and Assistant, applications are invited via offline mode. Job entrants who want to enhance their career in government sector as well as meet with the job requirements can apply for WCD Recruitment 2017 and avail this opportunity.
Candidates are required to send the duly filled application form with all enclosures as on or before 30-11-2017 to apply for Women and Child Development Recruitment. Applying contenders who want to gather detailed information related to WCD Recruitment 2018 can scroll down this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Vacancies in WCD:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker||102|
What Is The Educational Qualification For WCD MP Recruitment?
- For WCD Anganwadi Worker Recruitment:
Applying for WCD Anganwadi Worker Vacancy, aspirants must have passed in 12th Standard with good academic record from any well known Bard.
- For WCD Anganwadi Assistant Vacancy:
Contenders who have decided to apply for Women and Child Development Anganwadi Assistant Recruitment should have passed in 8th Class from recognized Board/ Institute.
Check More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Restrictions for WCD Madhya Pradesh Recruitment:
Candidates who are going to apply for Women and Child Development Anganwadi Worker Recruitment should not be less than 18 years. However, the upper age and relaxation will be applicable as per the organization directives.
Remuneration for WCD Vacancies:
Applying aspirants who will be appointed for Women and Child Development Madhya Pradesh Recruitment will be offered suitable and impressive amount of pay scale by the management of concerned department.
How to Get Appointed for Recruitment in WCD?
- Women & Child Development department is going to conduct written examination and interview with the intention to enroll eligible candidates for Women and Child Development Vacancies.
- Qualified aspirants in written test will be invited for interview in which they should bring their all testimonials and certificates for verification procedure.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to Submit Application for Vacancy in WCD?
- Firstly to apply for Women and Child Development Vacancy, aspirants are needed to visit official website that is mpwcdmis.gov.in
- Now you need to follow ‘New Circular & Orders” section as available at the mid of home page.
- Then applicants need to select “Subject: Instant – Instructions regarding the release issued for the completion of vacant posts of Anganwadi worker / assistant / mini anganwadi workers” link for WCD Jobs.
- After hitting this link new page will be opened here you have to hit at “Download” option.
- Candidates should go through entire WCD recruitment notification for getting complete information.
- Those applicants who are satisfy with the requirement of Women & Child Development vacancies 2017 and want to apply for this should follow further procedure.
- Now willing candidates are required to prepare the WCD application form with all essential details to apply for WCD Vacancy.
- Attach Xerox copies of relevant documents and certificates along with application form.
- At end, keep application in an envelope and send it to the address as stated below within given time period.
Address To Send Application:
Public Relations Office,
Check More: Madhya Pradesh Jobs
Dates to Remember:
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 30-11-2017
For more information related WCD Recruitment 2017, you should go through Official Link. You may bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+D to collect all upcoming information about WCD Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|