XAT Exam Notification
Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) has released XAT Exam Notification. Candidates who want to take admission in post graduate programs in management courses of several management institutes among all over India, can grab this chance by apply online before the last dates (without late fee) 30th November 2016. Organization is going to conduct XAT Exam on Sunday 8th January 2017. Aspirants must read the eligibility criteria before registration to apply for XAT Exam 2017 Notification. For further details you may follow this page.
Aspirants, who want to make their future bright in management field, must be prepared for this examination that will be conduct in Paper & Pen based mode. This exam conducts by the top colleges among all over India. Students who are preparing for XAT Exam Notification can collect the details about this exam which are presented on this page by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
XAT Exam Notification
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT 2017).
- There is no age limitation, so contenders of any age can apply for this exam.
Check Here: XAT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are required to submit Rs. 1600/- (Rupees Sixteen Hundred only) as application fee. Candidates can send application fee by using 3 modes that are stated below:
Mode 1- Online Payment Gateway
- Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards
- (American Express Card is inadmissible)
- IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder)
Mode 2- Cash Payment
- Please take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
Mode3 – Demand Draft
- Please make a DD made from any Bank in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at The Chairperson Admission, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001.
Eligible candidates will be assorted on basis of marks obtained by them in Xavier Aptitude Test and General discussion and Interview.
Easy Ways To Qualify The Exam:
XAT Pattern and Syllabus:
Part A- The total number of questions are 78 and the time allotted is 170 minutes. There is also negative marking of 0.25 marks for any wrong answer.
Part B- The time allowed to answer both GK and Essay is 35 minutes. The numbers of questions in the GK are 25. There is no negative marking in this section.
|Sr no||Section||Number of Questions|
|2.||English Language & Logical Reasoning||23|
|2.||Essay Writing||1 Essay|
Also Read Below Stated Related Links:
XAT 2017 Cities:
XAT 2017 would be conducted across India in the following cities.
There are 2 international cities also:
How to Apply for XAT Exam Notification:
- Contenders may apply by submitting online application form through official website of the organization.
- The official website is xatonline.net.in
- Now on the home page choose “Instructions” link which is available in the menu bar at top of the page.
- Before applying, candidates should read complete instructions/ eligibility.
- Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria may hit the “Apply” link from menu bar.
- Candidates firstly are required to register themselves by pressing “register” link.
- Then you need to log in to the format.
- After that fill an online application form very carefully as per instructions.
- After filling the form, hit “Submit” button.
- At last take the hard copy of form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Occurrence of Events||Tentative Dates of Events|
|Last Date for Applying (without late fee)||30th November 2016|
|Last Date for Applying (with late fee)||11th December 2016|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20th December 2016 onwards|
|Exam Date||8th January 2017|
|Mode of Examination||Paper & Pen based|
Note: Aspirants can check the Official Link to collect rest info against XAT Exam Notification. You can also bookmark the web portal to gather further details against XAT Exam Notification 2017 that will be available soon.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|XAT Result||XAT Colleges in India|
|XAT Admit Card||Top 10 Commerce Colleges in India|
|MBA Entrance Exam In India||Top MBA Colleges in India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|